• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Style

Banned
Yo whats going on with Junpei's mouth in ultimax? Is it just me or does it look weird? Especially when it moves.

Regardless, he's still the man.

ibuYqU8S9Eawlk.png

I am not good with Photoshop, but you get the point.

Squire

Banned
You sound upset. :p

Nah.

Honestly, I knew for months I wasn't going to get it (at least not on day one) because FFX HD and Infamous came out the same week and I only have so much time/money. When it became apparent the game was more of a trial it was no skin off my nose. Not as a potential customer, anyway.

mrboo001

Banned
We've come this far...
Ne8IU8a.png

It's the Detective Prince, Naoto Shirogane! With her trusty blue cap (and a wardrobe that seems to consist of entirely blue...) Naoto is ready to solve this course. Despite her short stature, she's quite the powerhouse behind the tee. She doesn't particularly excel in any aspect of the game, but she does it all relatively well. Just don't mention how cute she looks.

That about wraps it up with the last of the Investigation Team.

Finally get to comment on this... amazing work Chet! My favorite one yet
because it features my favorite team member.

So, do guys think its canonical that Chidori
lives or dies?

*P3 SPOILERS*

I've always assumed that canonically, Chidori dies. If I recall correctly there's a line in the Answer that seems to confirm it, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. I'm actually hoping that it's something Ultimax either confirms or denies concretely, since the optional material in FES/P3P makes it a little fuzzy.

So, do guys think its canonical that Chidori
lives or dies?

I can not remember most of the story involving Chidori, but I came across this while trying to refresh myself,
"In "The Answer", during the debate over what to do with the keys to the past, Junpei mentions Chidori while stating, if given the chance, he wouldn't change what happened because he felt it wouldn't be right."
in the megami wiki, which makes me say that it's not canonical?

Guess Who

Banned
Chidori's dead. That's what The Answer says at least.

Well, if I recall correctly, the way The Answer phrases it
refers to her dying in the past tense (as in, she died but not necessarily that she is still dead) which technically happens in any situation, she just gets kind of cured of her dead depending on your actions.

Having played The Answer fairly recently,
there is no official statement in it that I found that says whether Chidori is currently dead or not. It's pretty ambiguous.

There's a way to change the future in the game, also in P3P for someone else I think.

Well I knew about
Shinjiro
, not that you could do it for her too. How? But if she's
alive, wouldn't Junpei's Persona have reverted back? Unlike everyone else, his Persona changed because it absorbed her.

Well I knew about
Shinjiro
, not that you could do it for her too. How? But if she's
alive, wouldn't Junpei's Persona have reverted back? Unlike everyone else, his Persona changed because it absorbed her.
She's revived, but she has lost her Persona and all of her memories after getting it, including Junpei.

Does anyone here think we might see a new P5 trailer at E3? I think we'll see one similar to FFXV's last year. Japanese, but with English subs. Anyone else here think so as well?

kewlmyc

Does anyone here think we might see a new P5 trailer at E3? I think we'll see one similar to FFXV's last year. Japanese, but with English subs. Anyone else here think so as well?

Doubt it. Atlus seems to like premiering their new trailers in Japan only then eventually making an official English version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom