• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this book is about Junpei right?

Ly3HRni.png

I assure u its about Junpei :p

I'm not a fan of Junpei and Yukari's face graphics in Ultimax. They remind me of the incidental character faces in Arena, which were much lower quality than everyone else's. And the new face graphics in Arena in general didn't mesh very well with the P4 character faces.

kewlmyc

That's what the whole first scene in his P4U2 character trailer is about. They try to frame it in comedy, but it's actually pretty tragic. Well, unless...

I don't understand Japanese, so I didn't know what he was saying.
Chidori is confirmed alive then?

FluxWaveZ

I don't think they will ever confirm Chidori alive or dead for sure

I think they definitely will. That scene, along with his win quote:
Hehe, not bad, huh. But, no one can win when I've got my love for Chidori!
...and potentially even his necklace pretty much show that she is occupying a significant part of his thoughts, and it hints at it being a big deal regarding Junpei's arc in P4AU, at least as far as his Shadow is concerned.

FluxWaveZ

At E3? Nope.

But around E3? Absolutely a possibility.

It'd probably be more of a good idea than not for Atlus to show a trailer at Sony's E3 conference, though. Persona isn't just getting more popular in Japan, and I think they should be globalizing announcements more than just focusing on their region, especially for what is likely to be their biggest game yet.

It's unfortunate.

Bitterly disappointed that none of the Persona Q characters opted to mimic Joseph Joestar.
Oh well, I guess that means they weren't up to the challenge of mimicking the best JoJo protagonist.

HMPH

I don't think Joseph actually has a signature pose.

Edit: Also that pic is incorrect. Yosuke is actually doing Dio's pose.

Dantis

I do not like the Persona characters doing Jojo poses.

It'd probably be more of a good idea than not for Atlus to show a trailer at Sony's E3 conference, though. Persona isn't just getting more popular in Japan, and I think they should be globalizing announcements more than just focusing on their region, especially for what is likely to be their biggest game yet.

It's unfortunate.

It might be a good idea, but I don't think it'll happen, especially this year. I'm expecting mega heavy hitters, and Persona 5 will have a pathetic amount of buzz compared to them.

I don't think it's big enough for an E3 conference.

It's unfortunate.
I really don't see Sony devoting any real time to the PS3 in their conference.

kewlmyc

Bitterly disappointed that none of the Persona Q characters opted to mimic Joseph Joestar.
Oh well, I guess that means they weren't up to the challenge of mimicking the best JoJo protagonist.

HMPH

Hell, I can't even see what Naoto is doing. Also, Yosuke's seems off.

I do not like the Persona characters doing Jojo poses.

Why, too silly in a game about breaking the laws of time and space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom