• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

PK Gaming

So i'm pretty sure this joke has been made before, but whatever.

Marie's Instant Kill

Marie: Love is pitiful
Marie: If left by itself to die
Marie: So please, stay by my side
Kanji: THAT HAIKU HAS ONE TOO MANY SYLLABLES

7X7cyPY.png

Edit: I'm just going to change this to a question. Has anyone ever had a dream involving Persona? I know this sounds like a weird question to ask, but I just had one last night that me, Chie, and Yukiko worked at Chik-Fil-A. Please don't think I'm weird haha

It's awesome you were able to remember that kind of dream, pretty cool.

Sorry for changing the whole post on you, but I wanted to reword it. Sorry lol

koutoru

So uh, this is about to sound really weird, but you know how Yu can have some strange dreams in 4? Well I had my own dream that me, Chie, and Yukiko worked at Chik-Fil-A. Please don't judge me, but I thought I would share since it was a pretty awesome dream.
It's awesome you were able to remember that kind of dream, pretty cool.

Edit: I'm just going to change this to a question. Has anyone ever had a dream involving Persona? I know this sounds like a weird question to ask, but I just had one last night that me, Chie, and Yukiko worked at Chik-Fil-A. Please don't think I'm weird haha

No, I haven't. But I already dreamed stuff related to other videogames, tv shows, etc. So, It's nothing weird I guess. Perhaps I already dreamed but I don't remember. lol

Squire

Banned
So no one has a guess for the last P4AU character, if there is a last one?

There aren't a lot of choices, I'm just curious as to what people think and why.

The Gekkoukan uniforms still look a bit odd on Yosuke and Yu. Rise too, but I attribute that due to having Yukari's outfit. Looks great on the rest of the cast, especially Naoto.

Good art. Nice find there.

Thank you! :D

I liked the uniform in Yu. But perhaps it would look better if he opens the blazer just like Makoto.

PK Gaming

I really dig this image.

I can't get enough of how happy Yukiko looks in that image. Seriously, why isn't there more art of her looking super happy?

So no one has a guess for the last P4AU character, if there is a last one?

There aren't a lot of choices, I'm just curious as to what people think and why.

I'm putting my hopes, my dreams, my desire and my everything into Makoto Yuki being playable.

Nimby

Banned

I had a dream recently, that me, Yosuke, and Kanji were stuck in a wildfire. We had to seek protection in our neighbors pool, but Kanji was prepared and brought his speedo.

hao chi

I had a strange dream involving some sort of alien invasion and Personas were somehow involved.

I actually very rarely remember my dreams, and I'm happy about that because my dreams are always incredibly stupid.

hao chi

Hey, here's kind of an interesting thing, I think: the Persona Q DLC Personas that were offered last month were the following: Thanatos,
Magatsu Izanagi
, Kaguya and
Orpheus Telos
. Obviously could be just a simple coincidence, but they're now all represented in P4AU except for one.

I want to believe so badly.

RedGraveXIII

Neo Member
The fact that Atlus is being so coy about character announcements will make Makoto's reveal that much more hype.
It's going to happen dammit.

Dantis

I thought it was obvious, but I guess I was the only one.

Nope.

I'm going to be honest: this sounds fake to me.

It would be hilarious if it turned out to be true though.

The thing is that the first episode wasn't even close to that self-aware, which makes me think that it could be liiiiiiiies.

Dude, this hilarious. And sadly it's kinda accurate :lol

I just hope we won't have to wait a hundred years like in Avatar :LOL

Also, guys:

http://brinkofmemories.tumblr.com/image/91896016003

Fucking loved it.

Dantis, post the image here or I'll do it myself -_________-

I told you, I'm not posting any more art for two weeks! :p

Also that Danganronpa picture is badass.

FluxWaveZ

I think any future roster choice would be fully related to the story in P4AU, just like all of the other characters; they wouldn't just have one stand out as not being part of the narrative like that if they were to be included now.

I think a lot of signs point to there being a at least one new character reveal right now; signs that were made evident after the Marie reveal. I think the the only real possibilities are Theodore, Margaret, Makoto or the Malevolent Entity as characters at this point, and I think Makoto is the one that seems the most likely, but I feel that it might also be someone unexpected to subvert that likelihood.

Dantis

I think any future roster choice would be fully related to the story in P4AU, just like all of the other characters; they wouldn't just have one stand out as not being part of the narrative like that if they were to be included now.

I think a lot of signs point to there being a at least one new character reveal right now; signs that were made evident after the Marie reveal. I think the the only real possibilities are Theodore, Margaret, Makoto or the Malevolent Entity as characters at this point, and I think Makoto is the one that seems the most likely, but I feel that it might also be someone unexpected to subvert that likelihood.

Why do you think it will be story related? Is Marie's inclusion story related? I had assumed she wouldn't have a story mode.

Tiu Neo

I think the first three are good bets. Malevolent Entity, maybe, depending on what or who exactly it is.

Persona Q characters would be cool, too, if it's possible to put them on the story. Not sure of that since I'm not reading any spoilers for that game until I play it.

I would like it more if it was not story related, really. That would mean anything goes, and maybe we would finally get Doujima/Nanako.

Top Bottom