• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

PK Gaming

You guys don't know it, but PK is actually short for PhanPhiction King. Fanfiction.net users regularly bow down in praise and worship of their deity.

I know this because of a dark and sordid fling with fan fiction that happened once in my early teens and if Magius ever says more than that I will cut him.

Hahaha

I've never gone into full blown fanfiction, but do I love coming up with these fun little make-believe scenarios.

I thought it was obvious, but I guess I was the only one.

I guess people must have overlooked this line:

Yu: I seem to have control over time now.

Squire

Banned
Jesus christ

Guys. I made the whole thing up!

I tried to poke fun at the lightning quick pacing, but I guess I went overboard.

Hinata_%2828%29.png

I can't breathe

5%28105%29.png

You little sneak.

Meia

Jesus christ

Guys. I made the whole thing up!

I tried to poke fun at the lightning quick pacing, but I guess I went overboard.

Hinata_%2828%29.png

I can't breathe

And then this weird floating ball LICKED Chie! Then a weird floaty card came down over the new kid and this weird thing appeared! Then like a MILLION of those weird licky ball things appeared and this weird guy in a trench coat went all "whoosh zap!" and they all EXPLODED leaving us in the middle of a crater!

Yeah, what you posted isn't any more outlandish. We're already full on board with the idea that this show is Yosuke's fanfiction. :p

biodude

Neo Member
Hey gaf, here's a quick evoker holster I made for a friend.
She's going to be Mitsuru and I wanted to help her out with her costume:

6f0398cf42.jpg

6338e00419.jpg

I didn't have much time to make it, so it isn't super da-man quality like the one my dad made me- but it'll get the job done for sure.

Also, check these cool towels I got:

3413b9567e.jpg

Mdesilva

Some of us should party up during the Destiny beta.
If my internet doesn't act up during it like it did for the "alpha", I'm in. Smed is hooking me with a code, what a good person he is.

If you guys didn't know, 1 pre-order = 3 beta codes. So you can share with your friends!

redhairedking

If my internet doesn't act up during it like it did for the "alpha", I'm in. Smed is hooking me with a code, what a good person he is.

If you guys didn't know, 1 pre-order = 3 beta codes. So you can share with your friends!

If anyone has an extra code I would love to get one

todd360

So a part of the script for the 2nd of episode of P4GA was just leaked. Going to post it under spoilers.

Note: The translation is fairly rough

(the following takes immediately after Yu and co leave the TV world)

Yosuke: That's weird, it got really hot all of a sudden.
Chie: Yeah, now that you mention it... i'm burning up!
Yosuke: Aww geez, I think my phone's busted. The date says it's July 13th...
Yu: It is July 13th.
Yosuke: Dude, what? How the hell did could we travel 2 months into the future?
Yu: I made it happen.
Chie: You're joking, right?
Yu: I seem to have control over time now.
Chie: Seriously?!? How is that even possible?
Yu: I don't know.
Chie: I don't believe this!
Yosuke: Oh god, 2 months of my life, just gone. I've missed so many golden opportunities... I could have gotten a girlfriend by now!
Yu: Oh yeah, I think you guys have scooters now.
Chie: This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder...
Kanji: Yo, are you guys still up for that operation up close and personal thing?
Yosuke & Chie: Who the hell are you?!?

Interesting direction if you ask me.

I can't believe I fell for this. That first episode was so weird it felt like this fake spoiler could actually happen. Would have been so hilarious to see unfold though.

FluxWaveZ

Hey, here's kind of an interesting thing, I think: the Persona Q DLC Personas that were offered last month were the following: Thanatos,
Magatsu Izanagi
, Kaguya and
Orpheus Telos
. Obviously could be just a simple coincidence, but they're now all represented in P4AU except for one.

kewlmyc

Those are like, some of his best features to me lol
Its hilarious but I couldn't imagine him without them

Edit:
aaaa why doesn't anyone like polydeuces

Because he's silly.

Out of the main P3 personas (not counting Thanatos because that's too obvious), my favorite is probably Cerberus.

Hey, here's kind of an interesting thing, I think: the Persona Q DLC Personas that were offered last month were the following: Thanatos,
Magatsu Izanagi
, Kaguya and
Orpheus Telos
. Obviously could be just a simple coincidence, but they're now all represented in P4AU except for one.

I would say something, but I've been wrong a lot lately, so I'm optimistic.

Meia

Magatsu Izanagi
, Kaguya and
Orpheus Telos

Stop doing this to me. You're making too much logical sense with everything, that when it's not Makoto, tears will be shed. :(

Snakeyes

Magatsu Izanagi
, Kaguya and
Orpheus Telos
Oh damn, nice find.

biodude

Neo Member
Oh well, I still dig polydeuces.
8f300dee1a.jpg

Anyways, I'm going to Hoshicon in NC this friday as Da Man v2. Just putting the finishing touches on my costume. Anyone happen to be in the area going as well?

Top Bottom