• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Looks like Marie can control the weather in Ultimax. The third image appears to be her instant kill victory.

Famtisu article here

BsrLVJpCQAAWDdG.jpg

GVfzB1K.jpg

mcLKzVO.jpg

MXNdfiK.jpg

Google Translate said:
"Paying out a variety of techniques to make full use of the persona and the contents of the bag!"

"Persona "Kaguya" of Mary, being fluent in the technique, such as suitable for diversion attack or extensive, and force out the opponent."

"Thunder of the focal fire" blow Killer Move Marie is to fire, it's possible that she was wearing a white gown is puppet lightning and fog, to one shot KO the opponent."

She sounds pretty interesting.

Meia

At the end of P4G, after she is over her angst, I think she's actually pretty collected. I hope P4AU doesn't make her revert back to the way she was initially.

She's also
the only god-like being seemingly on the side of humanity, something that only Igor and the peeps of the Velvet Room shared. Since Izanami awakened the power of Yu, and given Marie's relation to Izanami, Marie at this point may be closer to Philemon than anything else(weaker, but closer).

Looking at her pics, she can change the weather that's currently happening in the stage(maybe stages can have differing weather effects if she's a combatant?), and this does something positive for her. Rain in that pic seems to either heal her or raise her HP or something.

Looks like one of the criteria for being a DLC character is: "Must have a Persona Yu Narukami can also use."
sorry Makoto

Also, where's Yukiko in the last pic I posted with the Empress card? All I see is a floating hand in the left side of the orb.

Mdesilva

Marie notes:

-5 Persona cards
-uses electricity with an attack that looks sorta like a DP? (in cloud mode?)
-her rain mode heals her (regenerate, like Liz's invigorate is what I'm assuming)
-she has a super that has an empress card, kinda weird (Margaret deconfirmed now? kappa)
-her instant kill winpose looks fucking godlike
-her design and colors look super good in this game

FluxWaveZ

-she has a super that has an empress card, kinda weird (Margaret deconfirmed now? kappa)

Don't see why that's weird, especially as one who oversaw power like the other Velvet Room members. Elizabeth controls The Lovers, Death, The Tower and The Devil based on her SP for her DP.

Squire

Banned
Did she say she was in Ultimax? I thought it was just Q, which implies Rei.

If she was playing Marie she might not have been able to mention Ultimax as we only just found out she's playable in the game. We knew she was a navigator, but you can't say for sure either way.

Goddammit ultimax!

I had enough trouble picking a main in arena! Now there's all the new characters and shadow versions of the old ones!

Atlus, why do you have to be making the greatest sequel ever?

Marie looks Fucking sick too! Her portrait actually looks happy, maybe the bipolar/tsundere part of her title is an insult like it is for the rest of the P4 crew.

Goddammit, that's going to be so distracting now!

Eh, I think she looks better with the green eyes. Plus MAJOR MARIE SPOILERS
she has green eye(s) as Izanami-no-Mikoto

God, I hope they announce a release date soon, I dont even care about an EU release anymore now that region lock is gone, just any release date so I can get my hands on this game!

redhairedking

Marie notes:

-5 Persona cards
-uses electricity with an attack that looks sorta like a DP? (in cloud mode?)
-her rain mode heals her (regenerate, like Liz's invigorate is what I'm assuming)
-her instant kill winpose looks fucking godlike
-her design and colors look super good in this game

I wasn't super excited when I first read Marie was confirmed, but I'm pretty hype now.

Caladrius

I think the moral of this story is that you shouldn't get down on something until you see the execution.

I have yet to see a character I really dislike on the roster. I have confidence that whoever #37 is, they'll be a worthy addition.

Eh, I think she looks better with the green eyes. Plus MAJOR MARIE SPOILERS
she has green eye(s) as Izanami-no-Mikoto

I thought that was (P4 spoilz)
Heterochromia

FluxWaveZ

Anyone specific? Because Yukiko, Yosuke and Kanji's eyes look the same. (All grey or brown, so maybe that's the reason for the change?)

Not really anyone specific, but I just mean in general that their eyes were given more vibrant and different colors in P4A as opposed to the other games, if that's what you were bothered by. It's just an artistic choice. Fuuka is another who comes to mind.

Edit: Marie apparently has a pretty appropriate P4AU tag line.

Top Bottom