• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

The hell with Naoto. We need Aigis week.

Edit
OmRCWQW.jpg

Not seeing it.

Haaahaaaaa. You've made my day yet again. Those images are brilliant. Look at yukiko and yu lol.

Guess Who

Banned
I don't know what TV anime y'all watch where small distant characters are drawn super well with lots of detail. I'm all for mocking QUALITY anime but pretty much every show does this.

Sophia

I don't know what TV anime y'all watch where small distant characters are drawn super well with lots of detail. I'm all for mocking QUALITY anime but pretty much every show does this.

These aren't really small distant characters tho. Often times the animation is off (although not always to this degree) when it's a group shot.

Anytime anyone leaves direct focus, the animation quality drops.

CorvoSol

In the Golden Animation's defense, they've done a much better job of not fucking Kanji's hair up than The Animation.

So there's that.

The hell with Naoto. We need Aigis week.

Edit

Haaahaaaaa. You've made my day yet again. Those images are brilliant. Look at yukiko and yu lol.

Aigis all day everyday.

And man sometimes I feel like the animation for P4G isn't even that much better than the original anime. Though I'm probably being a bit harsh.

Meia

The 3DSLL is going to be region locked anyways, so it's more of a memento than anything else.

Um.

Aren't 3DS's region locked, and since we're not getting that system over here, you'd be unable to even play an english version of PQ on it?

Though yeah, it being signed means it'd never be opened, this is still just a sad reminder that we'll never get this over here. I wants it. :(

Yeah, pretty sure it's for the signature more than the actual 3DS.

Squire

Banned
You're more likely to want it as a collectors item you'll keep in the packaging rather than a device to actually play games on, so the compatibility may as well not even matter.

It could be a US 3DS; Why would I want to put my grubby hands all over something Soejima signed?

Caladrius

Um.

Aren't 3DS's region locked, and since we're not getting that system over here, you'd be unable to even play an english version of PQ on it?

Though yeah, it being signed means it'd never be opened, this is still just a sad reminder that we'll never get this over here. I wants it. :(

It's possible they could have a specially-ordered one.

And man sometimes I feel like the animation for P4G isn't even that much better than the original anime. Though I'm probably being a bit harsh.

You're really not. I say this as someone with minimal standards.

What if, outside of our own personal entries, PersonaGAF got on a skype video-call and made a sing-along video for shits and giggles? If that somehow wins, we'll deal with who gets the 3DS later. :V

Andrefpvs

What if, outside of our own personal entries, PersonaGAF got on a skype video-call and made a sing-along video for shits and giggles? If that somehow wins, we'll deal with who gets the 3DS later. :V

This sounds fun :p

Does Skype handle multiple people speaking at the same time well?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You're more likely to want it as a collectors item you'll keep in the packaging rather than a device to actually play games on, so the compatibility may as well not even matter.

It could be a US 3DS; Why would I want to put my grubby hands all over something Soejima signed?

Exactly.

I don't get why people on twitter complain about the fact that you wouldn't be able to use it, but really, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU?

Tempted to defend my throne of "do really embarrassing things in hopes of Persona swag", but alas... Probably shouldn't.

Don't think ive seen this before. That was hilarious. Good job man.

hehe, I can imagine there being quite a few retakes.

Levito

Banned
Exactly.

I don't get why people on twitter complain about the fact that you wouldn't be able to use it, but really, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU?

Yeah, it's collectors item. Even if you could play games on it, you'd be really silly to. That'd be one of those items where I'd be terrified of taking it out of the box and damaging it.

Plus if you're a big enough Persona fan to enter a contest like that, you probably already own a 3DS or plan to get one when PQ comes out.

People love to complain about awesome things.

Top Bottom