• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

arue

YOU'RE A GIRL WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR THAT

Because it's rare to see girls in bunny outfit duh.

And isn't Sophia a girl too? :p

Edit: Since we're on a new page,
Look at those persona cards :O

My best friend gave me his belated birthday present today, looks great!

b31e7382e0.jpg

Thanks a lot man, can't wait to hang it up
What an awesome friend you got there.

FluxWaveZ

I wonder if it's related to her gimmick somehow? Like each of the persona have their own set of three?

That would probably be a bit of a nightmare to keep track of in battle, though, and I don't think the current UI would communicate it very well.

I doubt this because, yeah, the UI would probably differentiate that very clearly (though it's probably not final right now) and, as you say, micro-managing that would be a total mess. Plus, she'd be locked out of some moves if a particular set of 3 was broken, yet she wouldn't be able to regain those moves until every single one of her Personas were broken and then she recovered in the 14 seconds it would take her (in which case, essentially independent Persona recovery mechanisms would need to be implemented, though I guess it isn't impossible since she's the only one next to Ken to have multiple Personas).

Cool concept. Always wanted a character like her and a character without a Persona, and now Ultimax has both. Wonder if she'll be able to micro-manage multiple Personas on the screen at once, or what exactly makes it so that she was given that many cards compared to anyone else, aside from weak normals. Looking forward to her trailer.

Daimaou

I doubt this because, yeah, the UI would probably differentiate that very clearly (though it's probably not final right now) and, as you say, micro-managing that would be a total mess. Plus, she'd be locked out of some moves if a particular set of 3 was broken, yet she wouldn't be able to regain those moves until every single one of her Personas were broken and then she recovered in the 14 seconds it would take her (in which case, essentially independent Persona recovery mechanisms would need to be implemented, though I guess it isn't impossible since she's the only one next to Ken to have multiple Personas).

Cool concept. Always wanted a character like her and a character without a Persona, and now Ultimax has both. Wonder if she'll be able to micro-manage multiple Personas on the screen at once, or what exactly makes it so that she was given that many cards compared to anyone else, aside from weak normals. Looking forward to her trailer.

I really hope there's more to it than just "she has a lot of cards lol." That would be boring.

YOU'RE A GIRL WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR THAT

What? arue is a girl!? I should stop calling everyone here "bro", "man" or "dude". lol

Btw, I suggest Naoto with longer hair. :3

PersonaGAF

You guys are my muse, my femme fatale! You help make my life meaningful. Thank you. Thanks for making each day special. Thanks for giving me a second home. Thanks for being there. Thanks for being awesome.

Congrats, PK-senpai! You make PersonaGAF a better place.

I vote for Phoenix Ranger costume, not that it matters because bunny seems to be galloping ahead with this vote lol.

Anyway, here's my contribution.

Dantis

I vote for Phoenix Ranger costume, not that it matters because bunny seems to be galloping ahead with this vote lol.

Anyway, here's my contribution.

You drew this? It's brilliant!

Why is there a bit of a fuzz around the image though? Was that deliberate?

EDIT: Oh, is it an existing image? Now I'm just confused.

You drew this? It's brilliant!

Why is there a bit of a fuzz around the image though? Was that deliberate?

EDIT: Oh, is it an existing image? Now I'm just confused.

The fuzz is because of my drawing software, If I dont colour the entire background white, everything goes dark. I have no idea why.

And its based on Yufi Mattari's drawing, I should clarify, none of my stuff is original, I cant work from nothing, so I have a picture for reference and do my best to imitate it. Thats why I dont have them on a blog or something, I just draw them and stick em here.

Dantis

The fuzz is because of my drawing software, If I dont colour the entire background white, everything goes dark. I have no idea why.

And its based on Yufi Mattari's drawing, I should clarify, none of my stuff is original, I cant work from nothing, so I have a picture for reference and do my best to imitate it. Thats why I dont have them on a blog or something, I just draw them and stick em here.

OIC.

That's cool.

Swedesu

Even so, that's pretty impressive dude.

arue

What? arue is a girl!? I should stop calling everyone here "bro", "man" or "dude". lol

Btw, I suggest Naoto with longer hair. :3

Haha it's okay. Besides, you have no idea how a person looks like on the internet.

I could tell that based on your previous drawings. Your Elly is from the manga right?

I could tell that based on your previous drawings. Your Elly is from the manga right?

Yep, Didnt really like the in game images of her and there aint a lot of fanart floating around, plus I really dont like the short haired Elly :p So the manga had a really good shot of her and I worked from that :)

Draw a Naoto pinup then.

JUST CONTRIBUTE NAOTO WEEK COME ON ALL RIGHT LETS GO

Buddha will love this.

yes I do.

OK so, Lisa week is RIP, she will come back in the Chie Week for Martial Arts week, I may even combine Reiji, Lisa, Ulala, Akihiko (Again) and Chie into the Week of Fists and Feet.

So its the week of the Detective, go wild with your Naoto drawings!

I am changing the length of these things to 2 weeks so that people have more time to do their thing btw.

Yesterday I had no internet for a whole day and it was awful. For some reason, though, I felt like listening to old SLink FM episodes I had on my PC. Speaking of which, get ready Levito, because I will have a question for the next episode.

I also just watched the latest P4GA episode. I liked it. I agree 100% with what Corvo said in his long post and with what others have been saying: having Marie everywhere is not helping her character. That being said, I don't really hate Marie and I like P4GA. I'm fully aware of all the problems this show has, but I have fun watching it and I like it.

Also, I come back from being completely absent for one day and you guys are having a Naoto week. I love you guys. Dantis, hurry up with that bunny suit.

Top Bottom