• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

OmRCWQW.jpg

Not seeing it.
LOL, those faces. Marie's and Yukiko's though, dead.
I just imagine everyone is their avatar. So basically in real life I'm a big anthropomorphic bear.
And I'm actually an Anthro Wolf
*Tatsuya Voice* Look into my eyes :p

Xenoflare

It's very possible, yeah. BBCP's wasn't console exclusive though. It actually came to arcades first.

I know, what I'm saying is that rebalances to the console release after the game is out. It seemed like the CP rebalances are inculded with the Celica update.

I'm grasping straws here hoping ASW to make Liz less FML tiered.

Mdesilva

I know, what I'm saying is that rebalances to the console release after the game is out. It seemed like the CP rebalances are inculded with the Celica update.

I'm just saying rebalanced would come to the arcade first, which still applies to BBCP2.

It's possible that the game will get patched for arcade right before/after the console version comes out though. I think something similar may have happened with P4U?

Xenoflare

I'm just saying rebalanced would come to the arcade first, which still applies to BBCP2.

It's possible that the game will get patched for arcade right before/after the console version comes out though. I think something similar may have happened with P4U?

Yeah it did, the 1.02 symbol.
P4Arena_PatchGraphic.png

PK Gaming

She's not FML tier anymore. Decent, but not particularly good.

Xenoflare

She's not FML tier anymore. Decent, but not particularly good.

Really? All the discussions I've seen else where suggests otherwise, she seems better on paper but her damage output is nerfed.

Her awakened Maragidyne finally has the speed to make it worthwhile, and her A Maziodyne seems to be use less now since apparently it's even easier to punish on whiff. Mabufudyne now consumes the 2C buff, I don't know what to think about that other than I can't use that and Ghastly Wail together.

I really suck playing at fighting games, Elizabeth is the first fighting game character ever for me to have some clue. With P4AU's huge character selection, I think she'll be at the bottom again.

:(

FluxWaveZ

I really suck playing at fighting games, Elizabeth is the first fighting game character ever for me to have some clue. With P4AU's huge character selection, I think she'll be at the bottom again.

:(

The complaints people have with Elizabeth are on a very high level of play which will be positively absent in what I assume is your level of play, by you saying that you suck at FGs. They're not elements that will change the meta of how she plays on a casual level at all.

Even on a higher level of play, there are players like Damosu who has qualified for Arc Revo and has a very powerful Liz.

Xenoflare

The complaints people have with Elizabeth are on a very high level of play which will be positively absent in what I assume is your level of play, by you saying that you suck at FGs. They're not elements that will change the meta of how she plays on a casual level at all.

Even on a higher level of play, there are players like Damosu who has qualified for Arc Revo and has a very powerful Liz.

Damosu is the person who pulled a legit Mahammon combo right? Sorry if this is silly.

Yeah, I had less than 20 matches with a 35%(?) winrate in total since I never have enough time to dedicate on this. I got better slowly by playing on Hell with the COM but playing with the CPU is a lot different that playing with people online. For example spamming too much Maziodyne can let your opponent see through you

P4A is the first legit fighting game that I bought (not counting KoF 13 which I got from PS+ and deleted it soon after). I think Mahammon/Mamudoon are designed for very experienced players only.

Diarahan saved my ass a lot considering how vulnerable Liz is when she uses it. It's somewhat of a mental pressure to your opponents I guess haha.

PK Gaming

Really? All the discussions I've seen else where suggests otherwise, she seems better on paper but her damage output is nerfed.

Her awakened Maragidyne finally has the speed to make it worthwhile, and her A Maziodyne seems to be use less now since apparently it's even easier to punish on whiff.

I really suck playing at fighting games, Elizabeth is the first fighting game character ever for me to have some clue.

Absolutely.

She got a host of changes in the 1.1 patch.

She mostly got her damage back, she has a stronger neutral game, her awakened specials are seriously good, chargeable Maziodyne is godsend, Debilitate gives her a sweet reversal option(!!), and her pressure better due to her new autocombo/old autocombo.

You'd have to read through the dustloop thread to get a feel for what she's like. Random discussion on Elizabeth's viability is (usually) idle chatter.

Xenoflare

Absolutely.

She got a host of changes in the 1.1 patch.

She mostly got her damage back, she has a stronger neutral game, her awakened specials are seriously good, chargeable Maziodyne is godsend, Debilitate gives her a sweet reversal option(!!), and her pressure better due to her new autocombo/old autocombo.

You'd have to read through the dustloop thread to get a feel for what she's like. Random discussion on Elizabeth's viability is (usually) idle chatter.

Thank you!

Dantis

Whhhhyyyyyyy is this US only? :mad:

I'd totally be up for making a fool of myself if I won that. :(

If you are doing that Phoenix Ranger idea though, how about Naoto dressed in the outfit, operating a Sukuna-Hikona or a Yamato Sumeragi based Megazord?

A Dantis-take on this would be nice too (or any variation)

tumblr_mgx5iauq9j1qjffzro1_500.jpg

Is this an original outfit? Or is it based on something else? I don't recognise it.

Just keep in mind Dantis, bunny suit Naoto might cause another catgirl Naoto situation.

As such, you should do Dojima.

There's something sad about you being the only person to point out that I'm walking myself down a dark path of mockery by agreeing to do this.

Dantis

We should do a PersonaGAF super-entry for the 3DS competition. Everyone record themselves singing it, and then we stitch it all together into one big, awful choir.

Hey I made my intention completely clear when I voted in favor of Bunny-suit Naoto. :p

But then feigned offense when I said you were doing it for the lulz. >____________________________________>

Sophia

*throws something at Sophia*

You can't be doing it for hilarity's sake and then be offended when you're not taken seriously!

Suuuure I can! Especially when you make a double standard over gender! :<

In reality I'm just giggling like mad at this whole conversation. >.>

Dantis

Suuuure I can! Especially when you make a double standard over gender! :<

In reality I'm just giggling like mad at this whole conversation. >.>

>______________________________________________________>

As an aside, I think this bunny picture will look less cute/sexy/whatever other word you want to use and more awkward. I don't feel like my art is conducive to sincere sexualisation.

Dantis

OH I'M EMBRACING IT, RON.

But remember that you only have yourselves to blame if it looks bad.

Also, guys, I was serious that we should do a PersonaGAF choir entry for the Atlus 3DS competition. If anyone's interested, say so, and we'll see if we can sort it out.

Musolf815

Also, guys, I was serious that we should do a PersonaGAF choir entry for the Atlus 3DS competition. If anyone's interested, say so, and we'll see if we can sort it out.

If we won, would we trade around the LE 3DS?

Also yeah I'll do it. PGAF for lyfe.

I'm all in for it, I've been saying as much in the last page or so.

Marche90

EDIT:
Maybe we could get John or Nich to pull a name of a hat or something?

Was thinking exactly that xD

If we won, would we trade around the LE 3DS?

Also yeah I'll do it. PGAF for lyfe.

Actually, we could do something else.

If all of us in P-GAF are able to win the 3DS, we could try to do a second contest. That way, those of us who don't live in the US or Canada also will have a shot in getting the prize. Obviously, we would need to iron out the details and what kind of contest could it be (and an impartial person running the contest, like Nich).

Thoughts, guys?

Top Bottom