• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

LX_Theo

Banned
Good to know that apparently I don't count and somehow like rabbits. Or something. :<

That's what you think....

boys-only-sign-250.gif

:p

jk, of course

Xenoflare

Marge's persona card count is insane, that alone can cause anxiety during a match lololol.

I have a feeling that it's still shared among all of her Personas, I think even her even her A and B moves requires a persona on startup.

Dantis

Good to know that apparently I don't count and somehow like rabbits. Or something. :<

That's what you think....

Thirded, just in the name of hilarity.

THIS DOES NOT SUGGEST SINCERITY.

Also, I'm just going to go ahead and say that I have no idea what you guys are expecting fro a bunny suit, seeing as, as far as I am aware, there's no singular design for a bunny suit, so it's just whatever bunny themed outfit I draw.

Also, I'm just going to go ahead and say that I have no idea what you guys are expecting fro a bunny suit, seeing as, as far as I am aware, there's no singular design for a bunny suit, so it's just whatever bunny themed outfit I draw.

I hope you draw it with stockings. lol

Daimaou

THIS DOES NOT SUGGEST SINCERITY.

When someone says "bunnysuit" I think of the old playboy bunny style outfits.

Squire

Banned
P4GA is so bad.

Corvo had a pretty great argument for why a page or so ago, but I'm interested to hear why you feel that way yourself, if you don't mind typing it up!

I must be like 3/4 episodes behind. No real desire to catch up though.

wmlk

Corvo had a pretty great argument for why a page or so ago, but I'm interested to hear why you feel that way yourself, if you don't mind typing it up!

I must be like 3/4 episodes behind. No real desire to catch up though.

I can't even begin to articulate myself why it's so bad. My IQ dropped just by watching the latest one yesterday.

They essentially subtracted everything about the characters and injected it all into Marie to make her some sort of amazing person. I wanted to like Marie, and the second episode was OK I thought...but it's getting worse each time.

Last episode didn't even remind me of Persona 4. Again, the second episode was actually good but everything is getting worse.

I'm more interested in her performance as Shadow Mitsuru. She's as good as her Japanese actress (Rie Tanaka) and that laugh at the end is legitimately chilling.
I suppose this is something:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_k-C0l1evw
To me, this was always the major problem with her.
While I agree with this, I think another major problem with her is how "perfect" she's supposed to be. Perfect body, perfect skin, everyone liked her at first glance (cept' for Rise), girls/boys praise her, has the "best" fashion sense (and yet her attire is terrible lol), can quickly learn how to use an instrument she never knew about, when she's bothered by something everyone is at her attention, etc. It's almost as if they treated her like a goddess or something.

Also those are pretty good drawing guys!

I can't even begin to articulate myself why it's so bad. My IQ dropped just by watching the latest one yesterday.

They essentially subtracted everything about the characters and injected it all into Marie to make her some sort of amazing person. I wanted to like Marie, and the second episode was OK I thought...but it's getting worse each time.

Last episode didn't even remind me of Persona 4. Again, the second episode was actually good but everything is getting worse.

Thank goodness for all the other good stuff that is on Thursdays. I feel like of the bunch that I'm watching on that day, art wise it is the worst, it is also the one with the most potential to disappoint me (and they have been doing it since episode 3 unfortunately). Idk why I am still watching it, I just am lol.

Idk why I am still watching it, I just am lol.
I would have written "this is true for everyone" but then I remembered next week is Adachi's Social Link!

And while I think the Phoenix Ranger idea is cool, I would rather have Dantis draw the whole IT like that in another moment. For now I support bunny suit. :p

Levito

Banned
Several of these bunny suits are off-topic, everyone post only Persona related bunny suits lest you want to be reported to the off-topic police.

LX_Theo

Banned
PGAF I wanna join on these :'( If it weren't for my finals next week I would totally draw up a Naoto too. How long is this going to run for?

I think it was said that it'd be extended to two weeks each to give people time,

If you are doing that Phoenix Ranger idea though, how about Naoto dressed in the outfit, operating a Sukuna-Hikona or a Yamato Sumeragi based Megazord?

A Dantis-take on this would be nice too (or any variation)

tumblr_mgx5iauq9j1qjffzro1_500.jpg
Oh, that's cool.

I also agree with MiguelMexMIstery that a full IT would be good for the Phoenix Ranger idea.

Dantis, if you're really up for a challenge of some sort, the entire IT in their Phoenix Ranger costumes and accessories based on their Personas would be a great idea.

I think it was said that it'd be extended to two weeks each to give people time

If so I will see what I can do. My finals start next week and end on friday, so I will only be able to sit and relax on that day. Idk about you fellow artists but I just can't draw when I have worries/stress in my mind. Some do it to relieve those troubles, me it's something that I can only do when I am calm. And trust me with 4 exams in a row, I am not calm.

CorvoSol

This is essentially what I feel, too. Right down to it getting increasingly worse over the course of the show.

Several of these bunny suits are off-topic, everyone post only Persona related bunny suits lest you want to be reported to the off-topic police.

I'm all about the Personarabbits

Top Bottom