• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Ooh new S. Link episode is up! Will be giving it a listen sometime in the near future. Also, I'm super tempted to spoil Ultimax for myself, which is odd because I am definitely never like that. I WANT TO KNOW. But I will refrain from doing any digging. Gotta stay fresh.

Re: Spanish Mitsuru

She actually yells "OLÉ!!!" while using her All Out Attack in the Japanese version.

She does (I've heard her throw out BURIRIANTU) but I swear, i've also heard her say "OLÉ" when using her AoA!
I like this. :3

Levito

Banned
Thanks all for the kind words, glad everyone is digging it. It was a fair amount of work putting this one together.

Also I had to reupload the episode, but it appears the playback issues are gone.

One of the guys you beat at Yatagarasu. Just messing with you.

Hahaha I totally forgot we played eachother! I was referring two the other dudes I played. XD

Xenoflare

For some reason I always end up getting shitty evade accessories in P4G in those locked chests.

I really, really want a Moon Potpourri

All you have to do is invite me on again, yknow

Your a Journalist? I always thought your profession involved some form of art.

To clarify though, most interviews by the gaming media tend to ask developers/publishers the same questions over and over again. Questions that have been answered 100 times before. Slink went all out and asked almost everything that the Persona fanbase had been wondering. The responses by AtlusPrime were brilliant, as were Dacidbro and LK's. The last response to Ljrivarola's question was simply outstanding. A very in depth and detailed answer.

Episode 40 is one for the books. Here's to ya Slinkfm

1164047_o.gif

You know if Yu
is the one true vessel
I would literally facepalm so hard. I'd call that bullshit, but since I have faith in Atlus it won't happen.

Weiss

Banned
You know if Yu
is the one true vessel
I would literally facepalm so hard. I'd call that bullshit, but since I have faith in Atlus it won't happen.

I can't
see it being anybody other than Makoto, if only because nobody else would be at all fitting.

Lunar15

Well P-GAF, I'm headed to South Korea for a week. Gonna play some DR on the 10 hour flight over. Seems like a good time sink!

Well P-GAF, I'm headed to South Korea for a week. Gonna play some DR on the 10 hour flight over. Seems like a good time sink!

How cool! I'm going to South Korea too, next week, but I'll spend a year there. My flight is over 26 hours though, I'm going to play some Atelier Rorona I think. Have a nice trip!

Dantis

Feels like the Ultimax media push has been going on forever, so I'm really looking forward to it releasing so that we can finally see something actually new.

I think you're nuts even if you do that with SCEAs full-hour trials, honestly.

Edit: I guess Sophia has a few screws loose. Time for a trip to the doctor mechanic!

Fo' sho'. Especially with my Internet speeds. :p

Just finished Golden after putting it down a bit after launch (nearly two years ago!) Still think it's hilarious how half of your friends act like you're being sent off to war on another planet at the end. Japan isn't that big!

And the epilogue only takes places a few months later but all of the female cast and Kanji aged by 5 years.

Dantis

Just finished Golden after putting it down a bit after launch (nearly two years ago!) Still think it's hilarious how half of your friends act like you're being sent off to war on another planet at the end. Japan isn't that big!

And the epilogue only takes places a few months later but all of the female cast and Kanji aged by 5 years.

I'm now a imagining a super bleak version of Persona that takes place before the character is sent off to fight in the second world war.

Hearts would break, man.

Feels like the Ultimax media push has been going on forever, so I'm really looking forward to it releasing so that we can finally see something actually new.
You could say it started even before the whole November blowout what with the Arcade loc tests and such.

I personally, don't think they are holding back 'cos of Ultimax.

That being said, coincidently the 28th is also the release day of Dingos Love Live game, so I'm hoping we see something from then.

Dantis

I personally, don't think they are holding back 'cos of Ultimax.

That being said, coincidently the 28th is also the release day of Dingos Love Live game, so I'm hoping we see something from then.

I have wondered if the reason we haven't seen any more of P4D is because when they showed it in November, that's literally all they had. I wonder if when Hashino said about the game being nearly done, he meant that they'd got the core game mechanics down and they needed to add content.

Sophia

I have wondered if the reason we haven't seen any more of P4D is because when they showed it in November, that's literally all they had. I wonder if when Hashino said about the game being nearly done, he meant that they'd got the core game mechanics down and they needed to add content.

I doubt it. That's twisting Hashino's language pretty significantly to fit a very specific viewpoint. It's more likely that they're just strategically planning how they introduce information. The Ultimax stuff really started once Persona Q was released.

Dantis

I doubt it. That's twisting Hashino's language pretty significantly to fit a very specific viewpoint. It's more likely that they're just strategically planning how they introduce information. The Ultimax stuff really started once Persona Q was released.

Didn't someone say that "The game is nearly complete" was a bad translation, and shouldn't have been taken literally to mean that?

Sophia

Didn't someone say that "The game is nearly complete" was a bad translation, and shouldn't have been taken literally to mean that?

Possibly, but without clarification I'm still not willing to make a leap in logic like that. I have faith we'll see something near the end of this month.

I just don't think that P4D has enough content to have the same amount of coverage Ultimax and Q had.

For starters, it's a ryhtyhm game, with probably 2 main modes. I suppose they could do character trailers, but honestly, I don't think the characters will have enough depth to warrant that.

all speculation, but it makes sense to me

Top Bottom