• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Zalman

Do we know if P4AU will be region locked? I know there was some backlash when the first game was. Have they said anything about this one yet?

I decided to finally complete Persona 3 so I'm ready for Ultimax. I'm at 14 hours in and at the third full moon boss. Should I expect another 50+ hours to finish it?

FluxWaveZ

Sal Romano thinks that P5 will eventually be announced as a PS3/PS4 multi-platform title. Interesting. I've been thinking the same recently for some reason. I feel that it would only happen if Sony decides to actively back the project, since Atlus' plate is full from what Hashino said.

abrack08

Sal Romano thinks that P5 will eventually be announced as a PS3/PS4 multi-platform title. Interesting. I've been thinking the same recently for some reason. I feel that it would only happen if Sony decides to actively back the project, since Atlus' plate is full from what Hashino said.

That would be great, I've been hoping that would be the case.

Forgive my ignorance, though, is there some reason his gut feelings mean more than your average GAFfer? I don't recognize the name

Levito

Banned

Not familiar with Sal Romano, take it they're a credible source?

I could see it happening since Yoshida is a big Persona fan, and they've been pushing more niche titles like Bloodborne with From Software.

FluxWaveZ

Forgive my ignorance, though, is there some reason his gut feelings mean more than your average GAFfer? I don't recognize the name
Not familiar with Sal Romano, take it they're a credible source?

Gematsu boss. Very reliable source, but this is simply what he thinks as someone with experience reporting in the industry.

Related: We had expressed skepticism when he had reported a "confirmation" of there being more DLC characters after [Redacted]. Obviously, the wheels of fortune spun in the Gematsu article's favour, in the end.

Weiss

Banned
I'd be down with P5 getting some Sony cash. It's harder to make a game of the scale of the PS2 SMT games now than it was ten years ago.

Levito

Banned
Gematsu boss. Very reliable source, but this is simply what he thinks as someone with experience reporting in the industry.

Yeah, obviously. It makes a lot of sense though.

Man, I really hope P5 has some sort of insane collectors edition like Catherine. Like you get your own chair with it or something. (lol)

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
If P5 comes to the PS4 then I guess I'll be retiring my PS3 sooner than I thought. By the way, anyone want to play P4A tonight. I'm not that great online though so don't expect too much. :p

Lemstar

Technically it's not. However you'd need a separate Japanese account, which in turn would need PS Plus bought on it.
I can't remember how I actually did it last time, but I'm reasonably sure there's a free trial of PS+ for new Japanese accounts, too.

If nothing else, I guess you can download the game on your own time that way.

atlusprime

Atlus PR

tumblr_inline_n01inkk4re1rv13tp.gif

LX_Theo

Banned
Man, I hope P5 gets a PS4 release. I don't think anyone would care if it was just a quick port, either (I guess 1080p and 60fps would be nice additions if not already on the PS3 version, as little as they matter).

Won't get my hopes up, though. Since it feels... unrealistic.

kewlmyc

Man, I hope P5 gets a PS4 release. I don't think anyone would care if it was just a quick port, either (I guess 1080p and 60fps would be nice additions if not already on the PS3 version, as little as they matter).

Won't get my hopes up, though. Since it feels... unrealistic.

What was the framerate on the PS2 games? Since they're turn based RPGs I never really noticed or cared.

Tamanon

Banned
John's probably just annoyed that he will get questions about something he obviously wouldn't even begin to talk about even if it was a possibility.

HeelPower

So guys I was playing Persona 4 and I played about 75 hours and I reached Heaven dungeon(and completed it) BUT my PS3 DIED on me without getting a chance to cloud save or get back the files.

Is there anyone here who can lend me their save on the PSN version on PS3 and is that even possible to do ?

I just can't see myself replaying anytime soon.There are too many repetitive things to do and I was too far into the game.

Help ?!

At this point I just want to conclude the game.

Musolf815

Man if it is PS3/PS4 my dumb ass will probably buy both. I will get the special edition for sure, I'm still hunting for the Solid Gold edition of P4G but it's still super expensive.

Top Bottom