• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Mdesilva

Interesting. No story mode trophies?

Also, they're sticking to their guns with the shitty score attack trophies, which is a real shame.

Most of them seem fine, though.
Score Attack is waaaaaaaay easier in this game. Selectable difficulty modes too. Looks like a very easy list of trophies.

PK Gaming

Also, they're sticking to their guns with the shitty score attack trophies, which is a real shame.

You only need to complete 5 of this time. You also only need to complete 300 challenges.

Honestly, the platinum doesn't seem as difficult this time around. I might go for it.

P5F4UYP.png

lmao

kewlmyc

A good number of them are labeled as "spoilers" so it's safe to assume those are the story related ones.

EDIT: Oh, you can click on them and it tells you what they are.

There's a true ending. I assume that you'll have to beat P3 and P4's stories to unlock it. It's called "A New Journey".

Wow! It's been a long while, like a playthrough and a half, since I had a fusion accident!

I tried to make Michael and ended up with Satan!

Whelp....

Also, I'm liking that trophy list, and Dantis the secret trophies are the story based ones.

But Fuck that trophy you get for just booting the game up, so pointless.

Dantis

Is someone going to man up and see if they can play the Japanese version next week?

I'm still vaguely interested in this game sharing thing.

Andrefpvs

The trophy names are very cool:

• "Battle Hymn of the Soul"
    [*]"Don't Think, Feel"
    [*]"The True Self"
I wish there was a way to display select trophies on your PS4 PSN profile page, I'd put a few of these there.

FluxWaveZ

Score Attack is waaaaaaaay easier in this game. Selectable difficulty modes too. Looks like a very easy list of trophies.

Unfortunately, yeah. There's not even an achievement to finish Challenge mode with every character. Getting the Platinum this time won't feel nearly as satisfying.

And yeah, the secret achievements are viewable by clicking on them.

Dantis

OH MY GOD THE FINAL STORY TROPHY.

(Don't click it if you don't want to be spoiled, and probably don't discuss its implications.)

The first two 20G and the 80G look most like story mode trophies. Delicious spoilers...

'Boss' characters in Golden arena mode, though... that makes my mind speculate crazy things...

Only 10 days till the JA release!

EDIT:

(Don't click it if you don't want to be spoiled, and probably don't discuss its implications.)
Honestly, I don't see much of a spoiler behind it.
Or maybe I'm just trying to block out false hope.

FluxWaveZ

Honestly, I don't see much of a spoiler behind it.
Or maybe I'm just trying to block out false hope.

I think a lot of people were expecting an epilogue story chapter after Episode P3 and P4, just like BlazBlue does.

I don't think that's what Dantis was saying the implications were.

Oh, I'm not sure what Dantis means, but I mean that's what the achievement is explicitly about.

Dantis

I won't say it's implications on here, but feel free to DM me on Twitter or PM me on here if you're really curious.

It's really obvious and very uninteresting tbh. I can't say any more though. :X

I might be missing something, maybe it's cause I'm sick but I see nothing to click on

EDIT:Dantis I tried DMing you on twitter but your profile is set to private I believe. I shall PM.

I won't say it's implications on here, but feel free to DM me on Twitter or PM me on here if you're really curious.

It's really obvious and very uninteresting tbh. I can't say any more though. :X

Can you PM me what you think it is? I think I understood but I'm not sure.

FluxWaveZ

That page also shows that the final P4AU NA box art will probably include Marie and Margaret, just like the P4U2 website currently shows for the JPN one. It's interesting, because I didn't know it was possible to submit one box art "officially" to retailers and such, but then have it actually be another that comes out at launch.

Andrefpvs

Thanks for not discussing the spoiler here, guys. It's really appreciated, since I'm trying to go as fresh as possible into the game.

Since I follow a lot of you on Twitter, please be careful there as well <3

I might be missing something, maybe it's cause I'm sick but I see nothing to click on

EDIT:Dantis I tried DMing you on twitter but your profile is set to private I believe. I shall PM.

You just have to click on the achievement itself, literally the line with written things (spoilers bla bla), then you'll be redirected to another page with the achievement!

Is someone going to man up and see if they can play the Japanese version next week?

I'm still vaguely interested in this game sharing thing.

I've got a copy ordered. Though I refuse to pay custom charges so it wont be here till about a week after with the cheap shipping.

FluxWaveZ

I've got the Premium Newcomer Package pre-ordered for express shipping and I've pre-ordered the digital version of the game on PSN as well.

Tomorrow might be interesting. At least, there should be the DLC index from Famitsu that might give us a better idea of the in-game content and when it will be available.

Mdesilva

I'm just rolling with a gameshare for the JP version, lol. Don't feel too bad about it since I'm buying the NA version at full price on release.

Dantis

I'm interested in hearing the vocal version of the opening theme.

Unfortunately though, there's also zero chance of seeing anything P4D related over the next two weeks.

FluxWaveZ

Oh, now I see the key aspect of that one secret achievement I was missing. Hm... Shit's crazy, but we still don't really know what to infer from it.

I'm just rolling with a gameshare for the JP version, lol. Don't feel too bad about it since I'm buying the NA version at full price on release.

Yeah, I got the NA version pre-ordered as well. Even if the Japanese version turns out to have dual text/audio, I'd still be getting the NA release if nothing but to support it.

Just the PS3 version this time, though, heh...

Of the Japanese version? From where?

http://www.eurotaku.com/webshop/product_info.php?products_id=6352

A third party, or whatever you call them. The slight mark up is a lot cheaper than risking charges. They are also the same guys I got my VitaTV and various other things from, so I trust them a fair bit.

I am so confused, unless you're implying something like
Sho is in P5

Tamanon

Banned
Still can't believe you guys have done 40 podcasts. Most that start up usually die out relatively quicker, but you've persevered!

Levito

Banned
If you folks are having trouble listening to the podcast with the webplayer, it seems to be acting up for some people now. Think it's cause the site is getting a lot of hits, if you click on the download link though it'll play immediately.

Still can't believe you guys have done 40 podcasts. Most that start up usually die out relatively quicker, but you've persevered!

They're too much fun to do! Thanks though. :3

Top Bottom