• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Is it still Naoto week? Well whatever I don't give a shit either way.
b8hX0YH.png
You're welcome Dantis.

CorvoSol

And it's a shame we had problems connecting earlier.

So it's a BDSM EP then?

Considering how painful any and all contact, physical or otherwise, with Marie must be, I can only assume that Yu (assuming he retains any consciousness and hasn't been given entirely over to the Marie operated hive-mind that is this show's sick reality) does in fact derive some manner of pleasure from that awful experience.

FluxWaveZ

And it's a shame we had problems connecting earlier.

Interesting. I had problems connecting to RockderBanja, but I fixed my port issues. Still had some significant lag against him, though.

I think this might be my favorite shot shown so far from P4AU:
I like it so much. From everything they've shown so far and actually remembering that P4A had a decent amount, it really seems P4AU will have a ton of anime scenes (recalling the 12.6 GB file size).

Acid08

Banned
Interesting. I had problems connecting to RockderBanja, but I fixed my port issues. Still had some significant lag against him, though.

I like it so much. From everything they've shown so far and actually remembering that P4A had a decent amount, it really seems P4AU will have a ton of anime scenes (recalling the 12.6 GB file size).

god how the fuck are their bodies even that thin

especially Liz, girl has the figure of a slim jim there

I wonder how the DLC characters are going to be incorporated into the story. I'm not talking about [Redacted] because he has his own story mode, but I'm talking about Marie and Margaret. Their trailers and trailer dialogue makes it seem as if they'll have their own fights in story mode, but it would seem weird to have them playable in the story mode, but you'll have to pay to play them anywhere else.

How did BlazBlue Chronophantasma handle this with Kokonoe and Terumi?

I haven't bought their DLCs, but both of them are really important to the main story. However, you don't play as neither of them (though you do fight against Terumi). I'd love to know if they come with some sort of episode for themselves, but I think they're involvement in the main story is enough.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Considering how painful any and all contact, physical or otherwise, with Marie must be, I can only assume that Yu (assuming he retains any consciousness and hasn't been given entirely over to the Marie operated hive-mind that is this show's sick reality) does in fact derive some manner of pleasure from that awful experience.
So what's the safety word, Corvo?

Maybe we'll have better luck next time. Can I add you on PSN?

CorvoSol

So what's the safety word, Corvo?

The safety word is "Please, for the love of Christ, I beg of you to kill me now."

As the dark one shoves her eggtacles deeper through the veins of our heroes, she laughs at their pleas for mercy, knowing that the insipid hat upon her festering brow will ever defend against all damage.

She howls, through the throat of Hades, with voice of harpy and tongue of Scylla, "AT LEAST IT'S NOT TRINITY SOUL"

and the corpses, living, rotting, ever burning in her grip, all agree that she has a pretty good point there.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
The safety word is "Please, for the love of Christ, I beg of you to kill me now."

As the dark one shoves her eggtacles deeper through the veins of our heroes, she laughs at their pleas for mercy, knowing that the insipid hat upon her festering brow will ever defend against all damage.

She howls, through the throat of Hades, with voice of harpy and tongue of Scylla, "AT LEAST IT'S NOT TRINITY SOUL"

and the corpses, living, rotting, ever burning in her grip, all agree that she has a pretty good point there.

lol This is pretty dark.

Caladrius

What kind of shows has AnimeGAF been making you watch

Wow, that Trinity Soul-marathon really left a mark, huh?

But I actually want that
Trinity Soul has really affected you.

Yeah, I really like that shot too. I'm still dissapointed that they didn't show any cutscenes in Yosuke's or Yukiko's trailers.

Trinity Soul has really affected you.

Yeah, I really like that shot too. I'm still dissapointed that they didn't show any cutscenes in Yosuke's or Yukiko's trailers.

But I wanted that before we did TS.

BTW I forgot to actually collect the Naoto art...Damn....man I am gonna have a LOT of pages to search through.

Velcro Fly

Probably going to finish Golden this weekend. Have a little grinding to do for money to 100% compendium. Then it's pretty much the last two dungeons and the story bits in there. Since I have every Saturday/Sunday off work being able to sit down and play through large chunks of the game isn't a big deal. Feeling a little sad since I'm nearly done and have all but a few trophies. Not sure when run #2 for the platinum will start.

Aigis is the greatest though,............ ^_^

I remember the Fuuka week. I think all the main cast have been done already tbh.

Sho week?

I doubt Sho will SHO up in Persona 5.

A create your own Persona 5 protagonist week sounds super cool though. Let's do it. It will give us a bit more creativity and freedom aswell.

Winner gets a date with Yu Namba.

Top Bottom