• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

arue

WEEK OF NAOTO IS OVER

If I missed anyone, please tell me cuz I may have missed some in almost 50 pages of history :p

BTW, to keep track of art next time, if you complete a piece, please PM it to me so I have it in an easy to find place! Dunno why it took me till just now to think of that.

You missed Ljrivarola's music remix.

Do we still post our art in here or do we just PM you? Or both?

You are the actual best.
Heh don't worry about it, I'll get it done sometime next week. This is a good chance for me to get out of my comfort zone anyways.

So what are everyone's thoughts on P4D? Haven't heard that many people talk about it yet. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. I like rhythm games, and I love P4 music, so this seems like something I'd enjoy.

My feelings for P4D are like Dantis' feelings for Ultimax.

I MISSED ONE, putting it here and in the post:

Szelaozl.png

By Reanimatoin

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Enlighten me? Im not to familiar with the different platforms, advantages and disadvantages, etc.

Advantages: He get's the ladies with the art.
Disadvantages: limited audiences for the ladies.

Color me interested. I'd love to see some of your work eventually, even if it's not Persona related.

Well, I'm not the best at it. in fact, it's been awhile since I've drawn something. but here's my drawing of the Golden Gate bridge. I did this in high school.

hao chi

ppffftt, just completed every character's story in persona 4 arena. 97% complete. ugh

I've been stuck at 99% forever and I have no idea what I'm missing. I got the extra scene in Yu's story mode, but I'm still missing that 1%.

Doesn't really bother me, I'm just kinda curious what it is I haven't done.

I've been stuck at 99% forever and I have no idea what I'm missing. I got the extra scene in Yu's story mode, but I'm still missing that 1%.

Doesn't really bother me, I'm just kinda curious what it is I haven't done.

After I got the "main" arcs out of the way I stopped in Arena. Most storylines were just repeats of another's scene. Glad they changed the delivery of the story on the next one.

PK Gaming

We gotta get pick a theme and stick with it, otherwise we'll keep arguing in circles

Personally, I'd like to go with Junpei. I think we should probably dedicate a month or so to P5 OC week. It seems like a huge endeavor.

Sophia

We gotta get pick a theme and stick with it, otherwise we'll keep arguing in circles

Personally, I'd like to go with Junpei. I think we should probably dedicate a month or so to P5 OC week. It seems like a huge endeavor.

I want Junpei week just to see Dantis draw him.

LX_Theo

Banned
Lets see how many he actually gets. As much vocal support he gets here from some people... This'll show how much people actually care.
:p

Mdesilva

If you can wait another week (unless this would last for two like with Naoto, in which case it wouldn't be necessary), Junpei's theme song will probably be posted within a few days after Ultimax comes out, so you could do something with that!

FluxWaveZ

Compiling a list of different P4AU cutscene segments we have seen from all of the videos until now, for anyone who cares. This excludes the console opening segments. Tried to put it in chronological order, but I dunno, man:
1. The Shadow Ops are attacked [1, 2]
2. Midnight Channel - The crucified (potentially with Sho introducing it) [1, 2]
3. Yukari Intro (Featherman Pink) [1, 2, 3]
4. Ken Intro (Soccer) [1, 2]
5. Labrys Helicopter Escape [1, 2]
6. Junpei Intro (Baseball delusion,
Chidori
delusion)
[1, 2, 3]
7. Rise Intro (Pop Idol Risette) [1]
8. The Dark Hour returns and Midnight Channel #2 [1]
9. Sho Intro ("You're supposed to laugh.") [1, 2]
10. [Redacted] Intro ("Just like that, we had another problem on our hands.") [1]
11. Shadow Intro ("Now, let's begin... for the sake of "his" world.") [1, 2]
12. Elizabeth Intro [1]
13. Himiko Evolves [1]
14. Sho/Minazuki change the world [1, 2, 3]
15. Margaret and Elizabeth [1]

Top Bottom