• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Jintor

it feels like i'm just irrationally angry at dantis all the time now

damn you dantis! drawin' all nicelike and such. grimble grumble

Dantis

it feels like i'm just irrationally angry at dantis all the time now

damn you dantis! drawin' all nicelike and such. grimble grumble

That's just the PersonaGAF atmosphere.

When I come to Japan to see Persona Music Live, all problems will be resolved.

Setsu00

I'll say what Dantis won't: fuck all Persona fan-art

go draw something real, like a bowl of fruit or a naked lady

I once drew a tower resembling a naked lady during secondary school. The girl next to me was weirded out and deemed it inappropriate. I kept drawing naked ladies just to annoy her
and because it's a lot of fun

Style

Banned
SAVED!

My man!
F7g6N8h.png

You know what we should do? Make a Team A for the return of
Makoto/Minato.
iMThMFpbVwLdv.gif

I would say because tumblr is more focused around art for those sorts of things. A lot of SMT art winds up there.

Follow Artemis-Maia sometime, she posts lots of great P2 work.

Probably because Tumblr's also filled with art, and it's way more popular than any of those others.

I see. Thanks guys. Im starting to get half decent at drawing, so i thought id upload some of my work to a site. I'll investigate further and decide when i get home tonight.

Setsu00

I see. Thanks guys. Im starting to get half decent at drawing, so i thought id upload some of my work to a site. I'll investigate further and decide when i get home tonight.

I decided to use Tumblr primarily due to the social aspect of that site. I figured I'd get a lot more exposure there without any "art friends". But to be fair, I haven't really looked into DeviantArt but I heard the community there can be really shitty.

I decided to use Tumblr primarily due to the social aspect of that site. I figured I'd get a lot more exposure there without any "art friends". But to be fair, I haven't really looked into DeviantArt but I heard the community there can be really shitty.
Well, that can be said about any community pretty much.

FluxWaveZ

Mdesilva

Speaking of drawing, yesterday I finally decided to get back into it myself. I'm starting by drawing Yukari, not just because I like her design a lot, but because it's fairly simple.

(Sorry for bad photo quality)

Obviously used this as a reference:

It's nothing much, but considering it's my first time drawing in several years and I kinda just did it on the fly, I don't think it turned out too bad at all!

I don't do that, by virtue of not having a waifu. There are also much more interesting things to google anyhow.
But you do have a husbando, don't you?
Generally, I don't like Persona fan art, so no.
lol
Compiling a list of different P4AU cutscene segments we have seen from all of the videos until now, for anyone who cares. This excludes the console opening segments. Tried to put it in chronological order, but I dunno, man:
Thanks for keeping track of those!

You know, I wonder which side is Labrys going to be playable for. She is part of the Shadow Operatives, has a Greek Persona and was mentioned in a P3 CD, but she has a Yasogami outfit, obtained her Persona by facing her Shadow in the TV like the P4 guys and debuted in Persona 4 Arena. And yet she's seen with Yukari when arriving to Inaba, but is seen fighting alongside Naoto in one of the pictures in the P4 story section of the webpage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPzTAGl4eOE

Welp, I didn't understand some parts in Margaret's trailer, so I didn't catch that "Who will await you?" line. The foreshadowing is strong with this one.
Or perhaps it's more accurate to say who will await him.
Damn.
The fog and labyrinth looks to be its undoing.
PQ?

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
As in, anything Persona?

Nope. It's not that I have anything against drawing it, as much as it's not something I've ever wanted to draw.

Oh alright,

I have a request though. Could you draw Rise in Keira's outfit from Jak and Daxter and Naoto in Ashelin's maybe Yukari in Tess' outfit.

Dantis

Oh alright,

I have a request though. Could you draw Rise in Keira's outfit from Jak and Daxter and Naoto in Ashelin's maybe Yukari in Tess' outfit.

Not really doing requests right now, but I probably will do again in the future.

Commissions soon though! I'm sure something interesting will come out of that.

Mdesilva

Heh, I gave a suggestion to Dantis and he drew it

Not quite a request but I got him to draw something cool out of it even though he doesn't like the character or her design, yay!

8b7AARQ.png

THANKS DANTIS

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Not really doing requests right now, but I probably will do again in the future.

Commissions soon though! I'm sure something interesting will come out of that.

So what's your price?
TBH, I think Mitsuru would be a better fit for Ashelin. Even have the same expression.

You're right. I mean look her dad and then look at Baron Praxis. Do you think Margret would fix as well? No?

Nimby

Banned
So, I kinda have an interesting question for PGAF. Name things you did on the internet (not necessarily in your teen years, but that's a good example) that you cringe on when you look back at.

Can I ask this or is this type of thing better suited for that IRC thingy?

Setsu00

Foreshadowing like those other trailers leading to the character reveals ([Redacted], Marie, Margaret). Confirmed.

Edit: Following Atlus' P4AU stream on the 26th, ASW will have their own stream with Atlus as guests on the 27th.

The ANN translation used that term, too. It is interesting choice of wording.

The word used is "meikyuu" which means "labyrinth". It's also used in various trailers for PQ, obviously.

Also some people suggested that PQ might tie into P4U2 in a meaningful way after playing the game. I won't go into further detail about this due to the spoiler policy, though.

arue

I don't even know. Does anyone know what people charge for these things? Or what they'd pay? I suppose a large part of it would depend what the person wanted.
The person who draws sets the price. To me, the price would be how much time and effort I put into the drawing.

FluxWaveZ

The word used is "meikyuu" which means "labyrinth". It's also used in various trailers for PQ, obviously.

Also some people suggested that PQ might tie into P4U2 in a meaningful way after playing the game. I won't go into further detail about this due to the spoiler policy, though.

It's gonna be real weird if PQ and P4AU have significant ties, seeing how we're getting the games in a different order of release. Then again, it's not as though the developers would expect everyone who plays P4AU to have played PQ first, so I'm sure it would be fine.

I want Shadow Labrys and "Shadow" Labrys to meet each other.

Top Bottom