• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Style

Banned
My God, it's beautiful.

I really liked your old avatar, but you changed it to the best protagonist so I can't complain.
iMThMFpbVwLdv.gif

ibe3TqiKzZ4rKd.gif

its junpei then

BUT YALL BETTER DRAW STUFF YA HEAR

Nice! Persona GAF have some extraordinarily talented artists. Looking forward to their take on Junpei.
Compiling a list of different P4AU cutscene segments we have seen from all of the videos until now, for anyone who cares. This excludes the console opening segments. Tried to put it in chronological order, but I dunno, man:

Good detective work. It'll be interesting to see if you hit the jackpot when the game comes out!

ibeGX3boZpHN6Y.gif

ludwig van

Neo Member
Guys, I am gonna be honest, I am gonna need help gathering all the Naoto pics :s

I have a collection of 1000+ Naoto pics. :3

If you need a certain type of pic just let me know! ww

Oh and hey, didn't know it was Naoto week (BUT IT'S THE PERFECT WEEK FOR ME TO JOIN haha), here's a sketch of her I did a while ago~

I have a collection of 1000+ Naoto pics. :3

If you need a certain type of pic just let me know! ww

Oh and hey, didn't know it was Naoto week (BUT IT'S THE PERFECT WEEK FOR ME TO JOIN haha), here's a sketch of her I did a while ago~

Added your pic to the big post and the album!

CorvoSol

P3P

Got Josh Bravo up to the Compendium (which is like, 5/10 or something). Of note:

1) It appears that the benefit of switching sides in NG+ is that you get to keep the other save's Orpheus. So Josh has access to Orpheus, Orpheus F, and Orpheus Telos. Which is pretty sweet.

2) Kaz is a stalker. I was like "Hey Kaz was okay but I think I'll try Kendo instead!" And there he was, in Kendo robes, like it was no big deal. Sucker is following me.

I've decided that even Harem Jesus is going to laugh at Kenji, though. If not out and out distancing himself from the kid because even Jesus doesn't want to deal with that crap.

P3P

Got Josh Bravo up to the Compendium (which is like, 5/10 or something). Of note:

1) It appears that the benefit of switching sides in NG+ is that you get to keep the other save's Orpheus. So Josh has access to Orpheus, Orpheus F, and Orpheus Telos. Which is pretty sweet.

2) Kaz is a stalker. I was like "Hey Kaz was okay but I think I'll try Kendo instead!" And there he was, in Kendo robes, like it was no big deal. Sucker is following me.

I've decided that even Harem Jesus is going to laugh at Kenji, though. If not out and out distancing himself from the kid because even Jesus doesn't want to deal with that crap.

Man do I love your commentary, they are really fun to read.

Guys I just started playing Persona 3. This is my first Persona game ever. Now I have played RPGs in the past but SMT I have missed.

Anyway I just got the first chance to wander out about the city, and it said something about improving s-links. I have vague idea on what that is but should I be going to each and every place in the city on every single day to see if I can improve anything?

Any other tips for the new guy? So far I like it except the Tartarus which is hard and boring so far (cant navigate for shit).

Also should I fuse Personas first chance I get or?

Damn so many questions :p

Guys I just started playing Persona 3. This is my first Persona game ever. Now I have played RPGs in the past but SMT I have missed.

Anyway I just got the first chance to wander out about the city, and it said something about improving s-links. I have vague idea on what that is but should I be going to each and every place in the city on every single day to see if I can improve anything?

Any other tips for the new guy? So far I like it except the Tartarus which is hard and boring so far (cant navigate for shit).

Damn so many questions :p
Essentially you can choose with whom you want to spend time and/or what to do. Spending time with someone may cause to increase the social link level, which represents how close you are with the other person. The people available change based on the time/day and more stuff is unlocked as you progress or as you do certain stuff.
Levelling up S.Links makes more persona available when you fuse. And you should fuse them; it's one of the most interesting elements of the game and it's essential as the MC persona doesn't level as fast as others, so you need to fuse.

Also, Tartarus won't change that much and remain pretty boring forever. Sorry about that D:

Not everyday. If something changes within city, you'll be notified. Without spoiling anything, I would say just be open about trying things that are thrown at you.

If you stand on the plateaus shadows will immediately stop chasing you.

Fuse any persona that has a level lower than your character level, and only fuse for a Persona that is at least 5 levels higher than your current level, since your own personal growth outpaces whichever persona you hold.
Generally, it's useful to carry a healing persona, and personae that have all four elements for all out attacks.

cj_iwakura

I mean, actually, it's neither.

And it's not all fan art I'm not a fan of, just a lot of it. I think most of Tono's stuff is excellent, for example.

Just seems kind of mean-spirited to make a remark like that when there's lots of artists in this very community.

Top Bottom