• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Squire

Banned
Combine them for double the effect!

Rikku_Overdrive.jpg

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I forgot what a fucking pain in the arse Tartarus could be, I'm dying a lot more playing P3 than I did when I played through P4G earlier this year.

Next waypoint, level 85, MC gets Mamudo'd on level 84. Damn it.

Marche90

I still need to play the FFX HD. Haven't played the original in like 10 years.

I haven't even played them! I'm still waiting for the chance to get enough money and buy the games! Hopefully I'll be able to do so next week, since there's a local store still stocked with a Limited Edition copy at MSRP.

To the art question - I'd definitely say tumblr should be your primary source. It seems much more flexible than other avenues. Deviantart had that communal aspect (whether you perceive that as creepy or otherwise), which I always seem to get the impression requires time to really 'infiltrate', as it were. Though for a site focused around the aesthetic, it sure is ugly and unintuitive.

If you really want to expose your work though, I'd say use them all (pixiv, etc);it never hurts!

Also, you should probably summon Chet Rippo into this discussion - he'd probably have a thing or two to add.
I don't care for tumblr much, reminds me of those kids that try to get attention off other people's work. Plus a lot of the users are bat shit insane.
DeviantArt seems to be less about actual art nowadays... Plus the whole community would rather circlejerk themselves than actually take any criticism and try to improve.
Pixiv is in moonrunes, and even aside from that, you're more than likely not gonna get much in the way of feedback.
Twitter fucks up images like crazy, but is a nice way to promote any other galleries you have.

Pick your poison.

Only yellow thing she wears (I think), is the standard neck thing for the school uniform. Her casual clothes and bating suit is orange, though. Her clothes vary in colors a bit.

*sighs* That's Rise. Irritating me all the way down to her clothing.

EDIT:
*Comes into PersonaGAF*

*Free! Drawings
*Giant Rikku
*Gaston's fangirls fainting
*Ice Cube

Man this is what happens when I leave for a day.

Nope. Just another day with no new P5 news.

CorvoSol

*Comes into PersonaGAF*

*Free! Drawings
*Giant Rikku
*Gaston's fangirls fainting
*Ice Cube

Man this is what happens when I leave for a day.

Setsu00

Thanks guys. I'll look into both platforms tomorrow. Setsu what's your tumblr?

Here you go.

The "let's make memories together" and "I appreciate the memories I have formed of you" thing Marie says everytime gets old very quickly, specially when we have another character that doesn't remember anything and his arc is about figuring that out.

And I never noticed how many amnesia characters Persona has. Teddie, Marie, Labrys, Rei, Zen. I don't remember if Metis also had some problem of memories too, but eh, Metis is pretty forgettable.

Metis and her glorious design shall never be forgotten! ;-;

You reckon anyone else in the party gets a cut of the moneys from fights?

I always imagined Yu dragging everyone into the TV in the weeks after the case has ended in order to get some spending money together.

Top Bottom