• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

LX_Theo

Banned
Got my vinyl 3ds XL skin today, now I don't have to worry about any shell importing or w/e.

a68b8972c9.jpg

d76ade1f4a.jpg

893e21f3c5.jpg

Could have done a slightly better job on the bottom side (shifted a bit too much to the left), but It'll be fine

In inside looks nice, but the rest of that design still looks horrible to me.

Dantis

Draw it anyway.

It's the type of thing that I would only draw if I was A) getting paid to do so or B) if I thought it would get me significant attention.

Alright, could someone (who knows Japanese?) please reassure me that this PlayStation page does not actually say that P4AU on PSN will be playable on the 26th, as opposed to what this comment states?

Edit: Never mind, of course I shouldn't have seriously considered this comment.

Never believe GameFAQs' lies.

Sophia

Alright, could someone (who knows Japanese?) please reassure me that this PlayStation page does not actually say that P4AU on PSN will be playable on the 26th, as opposed to what this comment states?

Edit: Never mind, of course I shouldn't have seriously considered this comment.

It just says you can download it early and play immediately on release day, I believe?

Absolutely nothing about being able to play it early, as far as I can tell.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, if it were playable early, I think we would have heard of it by now, when the promotion started. And my PSN order wouldn't have said when my pre-download would be available to play. It's just another rendition of "tales from my ass."

Caladrius

Are the Arena glasses still DLC in Ultimax?

The only Fans who are getting served anything are people with a fetish for feathers from marine mammals.

And since I assume these people, much like the thing they're a fan of, don't actually exist, well, that's Trinity Soul for you.

They need to stop pandering to these not-people.

Give us the Persona BL and Yuri the rest of us need.

It's sadistic! Fiendish! Cruel! Totes ruthless even!
Fanswervice to the max.

Not to the max.

Blue hair isn't very pretty tbh.

Sophia

Yeah, if it were playable early, I think we would have heard of it by now, when the promotion started. And my PSN order wouldn't have said when my pre-download would be available to play. It's just another rendition of "tales from my ass."

I think that poster doesn't actually understand Japanese, as they claim. It quite obviously says "Customers who reserve on the Playstation Store will be able to download the main portion of the game in advance and can play immediately (without waiting for a download) on release day." Even throwing it into Google Translate makes it crystal clear, if oddly worded.

Well that tourney was an interesting watch. And I got to hear Smedwicks as navigator.

Commentating a fighting game is hard as can be, I don't envy anyone who has to commentate a whole Top 8, lol

And thanks everyone for watching! Mo won and Twilt brought the heat, it was a great set.

CorvoSol

It's the type of thing that I would only draw if I was A) getting paid to do so or B) if I thought it would get me significant attention.

Think of all the money you could make pandering to PK's needs! I bet he'd give all his spare change/lunch money,

They need to stop pandering to these not-people.

Give us the Persona BL and Yuri the rest of us need.

No. You will see them pander to Robophiles and fans of dumb blue hats and you will like it.

Rhapsody

Banned
Commentating a fighting game is hard as can be, I don't envy anyone who has to commentate a whole Top 8, lol

And thanks everyone for watching! Mo won and Twilt brought the heat, it was a great set.

I always wanted to try it. But yeah, I'm not surprised. Commentating sounds really difficult.

Edit: Although thinking about it, I might be one of those players that accidentally say "they should've done this instead" lol

FluxWaveZ

I always wanted to try it. But yeah, I'm not surprised. Commentating sounds really difficult.

You should try commentating just for yourself. Might feel a bit awkward at first (you can just do it internally), but it improves your reads and understanding of the neutral game, and overall match, when you can reason what a player is thinking or going to do next on the fly.

Rhapsody

Banned
You should try commentating just for yourself. Might feel a bit awkward at first (you can just do it internally), but it improves your reads and understanding of the neutral game, and overall match, when you can reason what a player is thinking or going to do next on the fly.

Yeah, it sounds like it'd be pretty helpful. Especially being able to dissect decisions on the fly.

Snowflake

Neo Member

What, you mean you're -not- supposed to do that normally?

(p.s. THERE, YOU HAPPY VOX? I POSTED SOMETHING)

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Junpei art-week go!

I don't draw Manga style well, so I thought I'd do something different, and sketch him the way I usually draw faces, which is basically caricature. Be interested to see if you guys like it or not, as I can always go back to drawing the Persona cast as hotdogs and such. I ran out of space to do an adequate neck.

N9oFWcQ.jpg

Junpei art-week go!

I don't draw Manga style well, so I thought I'd do something different, and sketch him the way I usually draw faces, which is basically caricature. Be interested to see if you guys like it or not, as I can always go back to drawing the Persona cast as hotdogs and such. I ran out of space to do an adequate neck.
What food is he supposed to be?

so I initially wasn't too hyped about P4AU because it took me so long to get into P4A, but now I am officially on the hype train and cannot wait for P4AU to come out. That and Danganronpa 2 will probably be enough to tide me over until PQ

FluxWaveZ

Heh, I was thinking of doing something like that, except printing art for the disc to add an aspect of legitimacy to it. Maybe adding in a screenshot of my monitor and a shot of the game.

Caladrius

Yo. In the off chance anyone hasn't followed me yet I have my twitter handle below in email tags. I'm going to be off GAF for the most part starting Wednesday and going through Mid-September..

So this picture is circulating the web trying to convince people Ultimax has leaked early. Can you spot why it's BS?
Fooled me at first :/

Sample tag in the bottom right and wrong-colored spine

LX_Theo

Banned
So this picture is circulating the web trying to convince people Ultimax has leaked early. Can you spot why it's BS?
Fooled me at first :/

Marie and Magaret being on the cover?

EDIT: Agreed that the spine looks wrong and the Sample looks like it should be there.

Top Bottom