• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Jintor

Actually, how the fuck does that money turn up? Does it just turn up in coins and notes, or is it all tradable goods? Well they can use it in vending machines so it's gotta be actual currency... are they all gonna get busted for counterfeiting some day?

"Mr Narukami, you work a part time job at the Day Care Center, correct?"

"Yes."

"And this earns you 10,000 Yen per shift, is that also correct?"

"Yes."

"So would you care to explain how you managed to pay for 1,345,000 Yen's worth of replica weaponry and armor at a store named 'Daidara's Metalworks'?"

"...."

Jintor

fuck using the tv realm for half-baked murder schemes, the next guy to stumble in there should just use it to GET HELLA RICH

Meia

Money in the TV world/Tartarus always did strike me as one of those "gamey" things that have to be there because it's a game. It is fucked up if it isn't though. I mean, think about it, both casts kind of just force the MC to collect all the money/buy all the gear, while they just have normal lives for the most part. MCs get kind of a raw deal when it comes to that. Worse is considering fucking Mitsuru could probably buy out anything to begin with. She has ALL of the money, and yet won't even buy her own shit.

I mean, yeah, the MCs usually wind up in the green at the end, but that's after working, what, +70 hour work weeks + school? :p

"Yes."

"Yes."

"So would you care to explain how you managed to pay for 1,345,000 Yen's worth of replica weaponry and armor at a store named 'Daidara's Metalworks'?"

"...."
Not to mention the shit ton money spent on clothes his party members are forced to wear.

PK Gaming

"Yes."

"Yes."

"...."

Someone needs to adapt this into a comic, haha.

"Right then! Chie, you get the Bruce Lee suit. Yukiko, you can wear a yukata. Yosuke, here's a skirt."

"What the Fuck partner?"

"...."

This too!

Setsu00

Posted by Isocchi (The female PSC host) on twitter:

Bvz1D1RCEAAE-zn.jpg:large

By Soejima.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
I finally got a copy of Def Jam fight for NY recently, I forgot how much I loved this game. But now I'm thinking, I could make my created character akihiko and make him the punch heavy class.

The fated battle between Snoop Dogg and Akihiko will soon commence.

I finally got a copy of Def Jam fight for NY recently, I forgot how much I loved this game. But now I'm thinking, I could make my created character akihiko and make him the punch heavy class.

The fated battle between Snoop Dogg and Akihiko will soon commence.

This game is a classic to me. Fun times had with friends. The finishing moves are so brutally funny

CorvoSol

Can it even be called fanservice if fanservice is set up but never occurs?

Or maybe this is..."Fanswervice"

The only Fans who are getting served anything are people with a fetish for feathers from marine mammals.

And since I assume these people, much like the thing they're a fan of, don't actually exist, well, that's Trinity Soul for you.

iblr4Xa76kZgLA.gif

Perfectly encapsulates the bitter, bitter disappointment that is Trinity Souls.

My favorite part is how the memory of Kenneth slapping her for almost getting raped keeps her from allowing physical contact with another person in the future.

Fucking Kenneth.

PK Gaming

Can it even be called fanservice if fanservice is set up but never occurs?

Or maybe this is..."Fanswervice"

It's sadistic! Fiendish! Cruel! Totes ruthless even!

Fanswervice to the max.

Another one for the fun of it.

It's even better than I imagined. I can totally hear their voices.

My favorite part is how the memory of Kenneth slapping her for almost getting raped keeps her from allowing physical contact with another person in the future.

Fucking Kenneth.

「Trinity Souls」

biodude

Neo Member
Got my vinyl 3ds XL skin today, now I don't have to worry about any shell importing or w/e.

a68b8972c9.jpg

d76ade1f4a.jpg

893e21f3c5.jpg

Could have done a slightly better job on the bottom side (shifted a bit too much to the left), but It'll be fine

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
This thread really makes me want to draw.

If we're going ahead with Stupei art-week I'll probably draw something later tonight. Is there an official start or do people just start throwing things up?

Hey duders!

Remember that crazy P4A tourney league I was running months back? Well one of the Leagues, A League (aka S.E.E.S. League) is gonna have Grand Finals of MotheHawk vs TWILTHERO today! The match will be a FT5, with Mo in Winner's and TWILT in Loser's bracket, and the match will go down and start at 3:15 pm PST at www.hitbox.tv/smedwicks

Hope to see you all there!

This thread really makes me want to draw.

If we're going ahead with Stupei art-week I'll probably draw something later tonight. Is there an official start or do people just start throwing things up?

Draw it, Post it, Live it!

Seriously though, just post it in here and message it to Buddha0991. Job done!

Top Bottom