• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

FluxWaveZ

But in the JPN version can you toggle the text so it's all full english? That's the important one here too.

No, dual text was confirmed to not be in the game by Wada yesterday.

The real question is whether the dual audio can actually be fully toggled or if it's just in-game battle VA, since that seems to be unconfirmed as of yet.

FluxWaveZ

Hm, those themes sound somewhat muffled. Cool for preliminary uploads, though.

Edit: But man, regardless of the sound quality, I still love most—if not all—of the new themes. SO much better than P4A's bunch.

muteki

Drat. :(

People who have it say the cutscenes and everything can be in english, and there's a lot of english text in the game, you just can't toggle the latter I guess?
Wondering if it is like P4A and there is a lot of unvoiced text.

Less happy if the NA version isn't full dual-audio (fight only).

I really like Minazuki's theme, the chorus is so addicting. I wish Yukari had gotten a better theme, though (something more like Seeker of Truth, maybe?). It's not terrible, not it's definitely not my favorite. :[

FluxWaveZ

I really like Minazuki's theme, the chorus is so addicting. I wish Yukari had gotten a better theme, though (something more like Seeker of Truth, maybe?). It's not terrible, not it's definitely not my favorite. :[

I like how it's intentionally similar to Mitsuru's theme at points, though.

Edit: Ha, Atlus doesn't mess around when they give out warnings.

pan-hime

Margaret's 9 and 15 persona palettes
i1qS7Q6.png
2GlpPyN.png

bonus: BB palette
ORS1k7V.png

and "glasses"
AJ3n4Fy.png

aqnVtyB.png

Oh man, Large Marge got a Kokonoe colour. I know a certain someone who's going to be very, very happy about that.

I'm totally gonna sub Pirate Marie, by the way. Pirates are in this year.

PK Gaming

Oh man, Large Marge got a Kokonoe colour. I know a certain someone who's going to be very, very happy about that.

I'm totally gonna sub Pirate Marie, by the way. Pirates are in this year.

♥

After seeing her gameplay, i'm going to sub Large Marge, no questions asked. Her moveset is amazing.

EDIT: HER MASK IS SO COOL

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I've only looked at the few stills in the last few pages, who is the third Persona Margaret uses? Ardha?

Mdesilva

I still think Marie or Margaret needs a
Izanami palette.

Also, I wonder who they got for Guilty Gear palettes. Maybe one got Ramlethal? That'd be nice.

Moonlight

Banned
Marie's eyepatch is super dumb. Although it could have been a medical eyepatch, so at least she's a pirate and not a chuunibyou victim.

Marge's Personae look awesome, though. Hope that they managed to work Hassou Tobi in there with Yoshitsune, haha.

Tamanon

Banned
Marie's eyepatch is super dumb. Although it could have been a medical eyepatch, so at least she's a pirate and not a chuunibyou victim.

Marge's Personae look awesome, though. Hope that they managed to work Hassou Tobi in there with Yoshitsune, haha.

I'm pretty sure I saw a Hassou Tobi in her video.

Top Bottom