• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Margaret will be available only a week after the NA launch, huh. Sooner than I expected.

She's going to be money well spent.

Bv_LbzvIQAM1lFp.jpg:large

FluxWaveZ

What does "BOSS" at the bottom of the screenshot mean? Can we select overpowered versions of the characters? It's mapped to the 'Y' (or Triangle) button.

Certain Lobby mode lobbies will allow the use of "Boss" characters, which have been said to be SA modes of characters.

wait

MARGE HAS AN IZUNA DROP!?

You haven't seen her trailer? It's pretty good.

She's going to be money well spent.

Oh wow, it actually says "ULTRA SUPLEX" when she does her DP. That's amazing.

LX_Theo

Banned
Hmm... Are the English voice actors pronouncing Minazuki right? I was always under the impression that the emphasis was on the u, not the a. Not about to claim I'm any sort of expert on pronouncing Japanese names, words, or anything, just wondering if I really did get it wrong.

Setsu00

Hmm... Are the English voice actors pronouncing Minazuki right? I was always under the impression that the emphasis was on the u, not the a. Not about to claim I'm any sort of expert on pronouncing Japanese names, words, or anything, just wondering if I really did get it wrong.

The u in Japanese words is almost completely silent and that's the reason why stressing it would be wrong.

LX_Theo

Banned
The u in Japanese words is almost completely silent and that's the reason why stressing it would be wrong.

Ah, they do that sometimes, don't they? Thanks, if that's the case. I had previously assumed it was something relatively exclusive to the "-suke" spelling concept.

FluxWaveZ

Ah, crap. NA version of P4AU is up for pre-order on PSN now. Pre-ordering gets one the complete color packs for all 19 characters (obviously excluding the 3 DLC ones) and an XMB theme.

Can't buy it twice again for the NA version, heh... Hopefully the XMB theme is the same as the one I'm getting with the JP version.

Man, they must have done some kind of magic to it to reduce the game size to 3.0 MB.

Edit: Hey, wait. Alt colors transfer over, so I should be good if I already have all of them in P4A, right? That makes the temptation subside... Oh wait, not really because of the new characters. Gah.

So wait, is this one of those situations where you get punished for getting physical as you're not getting everything with it, cause that kind of sucks. :\

I would totally pay for a collector's edition that came with the DLC upon availability, because I would buy all of the DLC anyways.

FluxWaveZ

I would totally pay for a collector's edition that came with the DLC upon availability, because I would buy all of the DLC anyways.

Collector's edition including a special unlock code with Margaret when she becomes available the following week, Episode P4A, all alt. colors and glasses, all navigators, a PNP style foil sleeve and a reversible Shadow box art behind the regular one, in addition to the bop bag and the tarot cards. Would be neat.

Heads up, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is available for pre-order on NA PSN for $59.99. From the listing:

Pre-order Persona®4 Arena Ultimax™ and receive an exclusive theme for your PS3™ system’s XMB™ menu screen in your download list after checking out. You'll also receive the Complete Colors DLC Pack for free (a $5.99 value). This pack includes additional colors for all 19 characters. Each character will have 8 new colors, 2 of which can only be used offline. Play on 9/30 starting midnight EST.

Good to hear about the midnight launch, we'll see if it actually works <_<

Edit: lol beaten my bad :p shoulda kept reading!

Dantis

I know everyone's all about the Ultimax right now, but is anyone else looking forward to the live album that comes out this week? Can't wait to have the full version of Snowflakes. I just hope the production is more like Persona Music Live Band and less like the Persona Music Live 2012 bonus CD.

Lemstar

I didn't know if they were all taken up for that set. That and I was undecided at the time and am now strapped for funds lol
I'm not taking signups one account and four slots at a time anymore, after UNIEL stretched out to 61 accounts. If you're in, there'll be room.

I know everyone's all about the Ultimax right now, but is anyone else looking forward to the live album that comes out this week? Can't wait to have the full version of Snowflakes. I just hope the production is more like Persona Music Live Band and less like the Persona Music Live 2012 bonus CD.

Shipped out from Amazon Japan. Now waiting on DHL to get it to me in a timely manner.

Have both the concert blu and the live CD coming. I'm very excited for Snowflakes as well - was one of my favorite tracks off P4G, despite the cheesy lyrics lol. It's quite fitting to listen to the song during wintertime though.

MUST. RESIST. SPOILERS.
Also Margaret looks really lovely. <3
Also Ken's, Chie's and Labrys' character videos.
So Kurosawa was with Labrys this whole time huh. And Chie calling Akihiko "Master"....does this means Chie route is canon?

Also what the fuck with Ken's voice, really. Agggh, I can't react to that voice coming out from his bishonen body
okay i'm kidding with this one
but seriously, I hope he doesn't sound like that in PQ.
Ultimax's secret ending has leaked.

(NOTE: This is a joke video and not actually spoilers, so no worries about clicking it. It's hilarious)
LOL haha.

Mdesilva

Guys how is Margaret's theme this good oh my god it's the best

Seriously, may be my favorite original song (although technically it's probably a remix) in both P4A and P4AU.

And also how is Marie's theme so BAD like what were they thinking here

Top Bottom