• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

I talking about all social links. And also Marie's was just an add on fanservice that sucked.

Like seriously though there should be some reinvention to the social links or it will just become stale.
That's what I'm talking about, haha.

If you complete Marie's social link you get a bunch of new scenes and events, a new dungeon and an epilogue.
And about (P4 spoilers)
Adachi
if you complete his/her Social Link before
Nanako in the hospital
you get new scenes to add more depth to his/her relation to the story and protagonist, and then you can actually choose to help him/her and get a new ending, and if not you will still get some new scenes.

Tamanon

Banned
You guys and your spoilers aren't very effective if you're only throwing out two unspoilered names and then putting a lot of detail into it.

Well if you're talking about me I did use spoiler tags and put (Persona 4 spoilers).

About Marie there's no spoiler. :p People have recommended and talked about it all the time why you need to do her social link, and I did the same.

I wonder what's the chance the P-Team will add social links that actually affect the the story somehow in Persona 5.

The small changes from P4 to P4G has it so that your progress in your party member social links affect how they'll act in cameos (Marie's social link). Maybe they'll extend this to the cutscenes in the main storyline for P5. I wouldn't expect anything major though. Just nods that such-and-such happened, like the dungeon talk in P4 that everyone misses.

He has glasses. Glasses automatically make you more mature than anyone without glasses.

/s

well glasses is one factor, including the way he carries himself in the trailer, the way he sits on the train beside that adult salaryman

if anything i think hes more of those preppy, tall refined types from an otome game - those are generally presented as more mature

but yea ^^^^^ all opinions

Youtube comments are even worse than 4chan at this point. You will always find trolls there for anything. XD

Well the MC does look a bit boring. Though technically it's all about his personality, that's what I'm waiting for.

Also I sure as hell hope there isn't a Yosuke type of character in the cast.

QuadOpto

Does anyone else find it strange that there are still so many people on other parts of this very site who didn't know that it was already confirmed we'd be having a High School setting again? I was hoping that bombshell would be dead by now...>_>

Well the MC does look a bit boring. Though technically it's all about his personality, that's what I'm waiting for.

Honestly, as long as they keep the calendar structure and s-links (not hard, considering that's pretty much what makes it a Persona game), I'm on board.

Though I wonder what reputation this guy will end up with.

Sophia

So I asked about modifying the Persona 5 logo on Twitter, and Lucas Rivarola modified the logo for me according. We altered the spacing of the logo a bit so that the big P also starts the word Persona. What do you all think?

bwfldbeiuaayef_.jpglay9ke3.jpg

You're crazy. Yosuke and Junpei are among the best characters of their respective games. I'd totally be down for another "bro" type character.

JNA

Banned

It's not that really. It's just you will hear EVERY SINGLE LITTLE COMPLAINT there.

"WHERES THE GAMEPLAY YOU FRAUDS!? THE GAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEPLLLLLLAAAAAAAAYYYYY!"

"I DON'T TO PLAY THIS ON A PS3, I WANT TO PLAY IT ON PC!"

They take these kind of complaints with very simple answers to them and up it to the freaking 11th. I'm just talking about there stupidity, not opinions. XD (per say)

Gazoinks

Oh sure. Sure. I leave for a while because there haven't been any announcements and an announcement happens. SURE.

Really like the new protag design. Looks distinct from 3 and 4, and I always support more protagonists with glasses and fluffy hair. Nice contrast to uber-flamboyant Yu without being all withdrawn like Makoto.

Mdesilva

Oh my god, Yukari's way too fun to fight as. These combos take a lot of work, but it's the most satisfying thing in the world to pull them off, haha. Definitely my main for this game. Don't think I have time to play Chie as well though, despite that being my original plan.

…I'm okay with this.

Top Bottom