• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

arue

I almost broke my arm trying to draw his hair...
tumblr_nbfoqkluin1tpb3euo1_1280.jpg

magawolaz

hey PersonaGAF, first time posting here. I have been working on this design for the last couple of days, I'm still trying to improve the result (I can't find high quality assets of this game) but thought I'd share in the meantime:

You can add this template to Vita wallpapers to make P4-themed lockscreens

I know the weather icons are a little too invasive but you could just cover Chie since no one really likes her anyway

The result:
JNyxWmw.jpg
(I hate that fucking blue corner)

Another one:

I'm still beta-testing it with other languages to see if the brown strip is long enough.
Feedback is appreciated!

This is awesome.

hey PersonaGAF, first time posting here. I have been working on this design for the last couple of days, I'm still trying to improve the result (I can't find high quality assets of this game) but thought I'd share in the meantime:!

I quite like this, it's looking good so far. Let me know when you finish it, I wouldn't mind using it. I dig that avatar, Uffie is great.

arue

Thanks for the comments again guys!

It seems like the Persona Music Box event was a rather spontaneous decision. Shihoko Hirata assumed that there would be no live concert this year and she wasn't aware of the lottery system either. She also mentions that it will be completely different this time since Meguro and the other band members won't be there.
So I'm guessing this won't be a full-blown concert like the previous ones? I'm interested in how they're going to perform the event.

Zareka

God damn, nice. That hair is fantastic!
hey PersonaGAF, first time posting here. I have been working on this design for the last couple of days, I'm still trying to improve the result (I can't find high quality assets of this game) but thought I'd share in the meantime:

You can add this template to Vita wallpapers to make P4-themed lockscreens
These look so cooooool! Gonna have to add them to my wallpapers if I ever go with P4 ones again. It'd look weird with P3 wallpapers. :p

Dantis

Can we talk about the kind of amazing lyrics for Next Chance To Move On?

He’s standing right in his shoes,
And you feel like you’re in his too,
One day he showed up right next to you,
How strange that you should only notice now…

The hero you know was gone,
Distant memory of a past life,
He’s back in force and he’s leading the way,
Has something changed?
It’s an inner strength you find hard to define,

But now,
He's here somehow
Maybe this is your...

Next chance to move on,
Rise up and knock down,
The next step could be your big win, it's right there,
For you to grab your...

Next chance to become,
Whatever you want,
The next chance to move on,
Next chance to find out where you belong.

I feel like (deliberate or not) to me, it has three meanings. The first one is for Marie, and how Narukami redefines her life. The second one is for Narukami, as it's a new game plus, so it's literally like he's reliving his life. The third one is for us, the fans of the game, as a kind of 'last hurrah' before we all move onto Persona 5.

I think I'm back to thinking that Benjamin Franklin should write the lyrics to P5, haha.

Sophia

Well, they do have a tendency to write amazing lyrics latel-...

I feel like (deliberate or not) to me, it has three meanings. The first one is for Marie, and how Narukami redefines her life. The second one is for Narukami, as it's a new game plus, so it's literally like he's reliving his life. The third one is for us, the fans of the game, as a kind of 'last hurrah' before we all move onto Persona 5.

....I thought you said they were suppose to be amazing? :|

Dantis

Well, they do have a tendency to write amazing lyrics latel-...

....I thought you said they were suppose to be amazing? :|

They're amazing because they fit all three interpretations pretty well, I think.

They're also just pretty charming without being too cheesy.

Sophia

They're amazing because they fit all three interpretations pretty well, I think.

They're also just pretty charming without being too cheesy.

Shame the song is attached to something as awful as the Persona 4 Golden anime. And Marie, for that matter.

Lunar15

Yeah, kind of.

It's still a really good song though, and is a surprisingly good way to close out the P4 'saga'.

Well, we've still got P4D left.

And probably another anime, if we're being entirely honest here.

Narukami will never die.

I agree. Now having been exposed to Next Chance for a good while, I dig it much more. The lyrics give it that extra touch to make it special. I'm impressed with how well it flows too, considering it's in English. Although I shouldn't be terribly surprised, Persona usually cranks out fun songs.

And on the other hand, I didn't much care for the ending song (Dazzling Smile) at first. But it is kinda catchy and I'm slowly warming up to it. I think it's because it usually comes on after a mediocre episode and heavily features Marie :p

Marche90

And it paid off in the end!

But I do admire your dedication. Since lately I've been bored at work I have tried to practice how to draw.The day before yesterday I spent 40 minutes trying to draw properly a freaking hand (and while it's getting there, it still needs a lot of work). Now to practice drawing the rest of the body parts :lol

And it's frustrating! You have the perfect image in your head, but your drawings just won't come out the way you want them!

fucking perspective ;_;

Tamanon

Banned
So, I mean, the answer should be obvious, but it's a little odd that Atlus USA hasn't announced it yet. Are we absolutely positive the PS4 version of Persona 5 is coming out in the US also?

Meia

So, I mean, the answer should be obvious, but it's a little odd that Atlus USA hasn't announced it yet. Are we absolutely positive the PS4 version of Persona 5 is coming out in the US also?

Well, I mean all they'd have to do is translate the PS4 one, which is the same as the PS3 one, right? Most of the work is done already the second they finish the PS3 one I'd have to imagine...

Sophia

Presumably, Atlus USA is probably currently preparing an English version of the trailer, as they did with the original teaser trailer.

Tamanon

Banned
Well, I mean all they'd have to do is translate the PS4 one, which is the same as the PS3 one, right? Most of the work is done already the second they finish the PS3 one I'd have to imagine...

That's what I'm thinking too. Just thought they'd be shooting out that trailer ASAP to their mailing list.

We know they have PS4 kits at least for Citizens of Earth.

Top Bottom