• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

FluxWaveZ

Feel like buying the Persona 3 The Movie and Persona Q background music for P4AU, but must keep the yen for Margaret. Hope those come out soon enough for the NA release.

Cool to have some complete sprite rips, finally.

Probably my favorite from the current bunch:
Hfd8zmZ.png

Very excited to see the P4AU sprites finally coming out. Once they're all uploaded and updated, I'll have to start in on some new art projects for you all :D

Also, unrelated, have they mentioned whether the bonus P4GA episode will be aired and available to watch online, or is it just going to be on the DVD release?

pan-hime

Very excited to see the P4AU sprites finally coming out. Once they're all uploaded and updated, I'll have to start in on some new art projects for you all :D

Also, unrelated, have they mentioned whether the bonus P4GA episode will be aired and available to watch online, or is it just going to be on the DVD release?
DVD only

Squire

Banned
Just recorded the cosplay podcast! Awesome discussions abound.

Jiyuna likes (or liked?) to talk so much about how P4U2 is a kusoge or whatever, yet he spends so much time with the game.

Those Margaret and Liz cosplayers are neat.

Haha, I noticed that, too. He called it a kusoge on Twitter like two months ago, yet just last week I saw him telling people to watch him stream it.

Levito

Banned
I'm gonna be really disappointed now if you guys don't put your newfound knowledge to the test and partake in some fabulous cosplay now :p

Pri is holding me to the fact that we're going to a club as Madoka characters. (In my case Kyoko) lol

Was great though, really made me want to try making a cosplay at some point myself too. Perhaps when I get more swole I can finally rock white spandex and go as Frieza to a con.

Pri is holding me to the fact that we're going to a club as Madoka characters. (In my case Kyoko) lol

Was great though, really made me want to try making a cosplay at some point myself too. Perhaps when I get more swole I can finally rock white spandex and go as Frieza to a con.

Awesome. The only Madoka cosplay I think I can pull off is Kyosuke, cuz I already have the violin and hair colour/style :p

You should totally just buy a Xenomorph costume, paint it purple and white, and go as Freeza 3rd form, lol.

Sophia

Wasn't someone going to rehost for non-niconico folks?

MysticDistance, myself, and another person are re-streaming it. I do not know Mystic's URL, so it'd be up to them to link it.

My re-stream is here: www.hitbox.tv/PrincessSophia. I do not have premium however, so if it goes down, then there is nothing I can do about it.

The last person has opted to keep their stream IRC only for now, so you'll have to come in there if you want it.

----

We totally have a party of sorts going on in IRC btw. Anyone's free to join us.

whats up with all these atlus delays, persona 5 delayed, p4 dancing delayed, desu2br becoming vapour

atlus wasnt like this before sega came in

Heh, BR just got dated.

whoah! :)))))))))))))))
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

can you link me pls!! tell me it is 2014!!!!

been looking to that game for eternity

edit: just saw it 1/29 -_________-

why does it HAVE to be 2015. atlus usa should release it 1/28. just like desu-o

QuadOpto

....So...can anyone who understands Japanese discern what the "hidden thing" in the P5 trailer that they were talking about was?>_>

I'm kinda crushed now...Think I'm gonna go to sleep...

But...P4 DAN and Break Record....that was something!...

cj_iwakura

....So...can anyone who understands Japanese discern what the "hidden thing" in the P5 trailer that they were talking about was?>_>

I'm kinda crushed now...Think I'm gonna go to sleep...

But...P4 DAN and Break Record....that was something!...

I have no idea. I couldn't make out anything new, they were commenting on his glasses a lot.

Shame, they had a great opportunity to drop something new instead of old Sega trailers.

Top Bottom