• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

FluxWaveZ

Dear god that show is unsalvageable outside of maybe 5 scenes in the entire series!

The entirety of episode 6 (with the exception of the short Marie segments) justified it for me. It did seem unnecessary from the outset, though.

Hopefully the inevitable P4A anime at least has some decent animation for the fight scenes.

Sophia

The entirety of episode 6 (with the exception of the short Marie segments) justified it for me. It did seem unnecessary from the outset, though.

Hopefully the inevitable P4A anime at least has some decent animation for the fight scenes.

They would really need a better studio or animation team to do Persona 4 Arena justice. Everyone knows we'd be watching it to watch things like Akihiko and Chie beat the crap out of each other anyhow. >_>

B3PjKIMCcAAT-jD.jpg:large

Soon.

Dantis

I'm pretty sure an Arena anime would make even P4GA look good.

I'm not convinced it'll happen.

84X

Banned
Arena anime would be amazing if every episode we got to see the exact same story in a slightly different perspective.

Pls Atlus, nothing else is more important.

84X

Banned
Please be sarcarstic.

I should be taken as seriously as Ultimax's plot.

I figured someone would have grabbed PQ by now if GS really had it early... maybe it was just in SoFla.

GS/EBgames would have a much harder time getting away with breaking street dates than a backwater mom and pop store (as far as I'm aware GS/EBgames employees are supposed to be terminated if they break the date).

Sophia

I'd actually prefer Madhouse if possible. I really liked almost all the cutscenes they did for Persona 4 Arena, especially the ones in Labrys's story mode.

Give us like a four episode OVA for P4A and a four episode OVA for Ultimax!

Persona Q DLC with prices and dates, not sure if this is 'Merica only or all over but here ya go.

Persona DLC:
Wave 1: 25th November
Kaguya: Free

Wave 2: 2nd December
Orpheus Telo: Free
Thanatos: $1.99
Magatsu Izanagi: $1.99

Navigator DLC:
Wave 3: 9th December
Margaret: $2.99
Elizabeth: $2.99
Theodore: $2.99

Wave 4: 16th December
Marie: $2.99
Nanako: $2.99

84X

Banned
Persona Q DLC with prices and dates, not sure if this is 'Merica only or all over but here ya go.

Persona DLC:

Navigator DLC:

Thanatos and Magatsu Izanagi are worth $0.99 at best, and that's only because they'll basically win the game for you. I'll still get them both probably... (I realize I'm the problem).

Somewhat tempted to get Nanako Navi.

There's still that one P4GA episode for P4G SPOILERS
Accomplice
right? Wonder how that will turn out. It might be good? Hopefully. Probably by the time it comes out I'll forget it existed.

atlusprime

Atlus PR
Meh. I pick up games physically when I can. That and I've got a class in the morning.
I've also still got Smash to pick up.

Now I'm not saying you should skip class and play PQ all day*...

qykc57L.gif

*ATLUS does not condone or promote truancy or otherwise missing class for video game-related reasons.

Soulflarz

Banned

qykc57L.gif

*ATLUS does not condone or promote truancy or otherwise missing class for video game-related reasons.
Dude, the reason I failed my chem final (albiet by a few points, still an f, but thankfully passed the class) is because of getting Persona 4 Golden the same week....you guys are responsible for my GPA being altered.

:p

not kidding.

Persona Q dropping tomorrow, right in the middle of a fuckfest of assignments and finals this week certainly doesn't help either. Exams are in 2 weeks. I am screwed.

Tamanon

Banned
There's still that one P4GA episode for P4G SPOILERS
Accomplice
right? Wonder how that will turn out. It might be good? Hopefully. Probably by the time it comes out I'll forget it existed.

I bet it's good. The True Ending episode made for DVD was great, IMO.

Mainly because they get more time to work on it and polish it a little bit, not time-constrained like the TV episodes.

I really really really really really really really really hope I can find PQ tomorrow at stores, but I doubt it. :(
PQ hits the eShop tomorrow at 9 a.m. PST, not at midnight. Just found out. T____T
And I ain't able to download it from the eShop either, uggh.
Persona Q dropping tomorrow, right in the middle of a fuckfest of assignments and finals this week certainly doesn't help either. Exams are in 2 weeks. I am screwed.
Oh yeah, this also. I'm currently at a week full of projects, and starting friday I start my finals exams for the semester.;_;

Oh, don't you worry!
I'm already failing statistics.

Yeah, I thought it was interesting take on the ending too, though at first a bit confusing. I'm hoping it's good since P4
Adachi is likely to be featured more than Marie. I personally am slightly biased towards him though, but regardless I would prefer Marie not be featured too heavily

Marie's going to pull Yu back from the brink at the last minute and you know it. :p

Yep, finals start near the end of next week till 2 weeks after for me. Fortunately(for my GPA) I'm not getting it yet.

I bet it's good. The True Ending episode made for DVD was great, IMO.

Mainly because they get more time to work on it and polish it a little bit, not time-constrained like the TV episodes.

Yeah, I thought it was interesting take on the ending too, though at first a bit confusing. I'm hoping it's good since P4
Adachi is likely to be featured more than Marie. I personally am slightly biased towards him though, but regardless I would prefer Marie not be featured too heavily

Edit:

Oh, don't you worry!
Marie's going to pull Yu back from the brink at the last minute and you know it. :p

Actually, that thought did cross my mind, sadly enough :p. Or at the very least, she's going to appear in some way and saw how she's disappointed in him or something like that before she vanishes. Hopefully they actually keep the accomplice ending as the actual accomplice ending, though now I'm thinking that it's just going to be a vision that Marie gives Yu or something like that, and then after seeing it Yu decides to snitch on Adachi.

qykc57L.gif

You can't tempt me Atlus, Im just gonna sit in both my classes and think about it nonstop instead. Like a good college student.

Actually, that thought did cross my mind, sadly enough :p. Or at the very least, she's going to appear in some way and saw how she's disappointed in him or something like that before she vanishes. Hopefully they actually keep the accomplice ending as the actual accomplice ending, though now I'm thinking that it's just going to be a vision that Marie gives Yu or something like that, and then after seeing it Yu decides to snitch on Adachi.

"In another, darker reality... one where you made Ayane your waifu..."

EDIT:
Just notice him already. lol

He got him to break out the dreaded capslock. He noticed to the highest degree.

Gazoinks

qykc57L.gif

Can I have a doctor's note so I can get out of class?

Something like "Gazoinks is very sick and has to stay home. I prescribe $40 of Persona Q and bed rest. -Atlus"

"In another, darker reality... one where you made Ayane your waifu..."

Not wanting to start waifu wars or anything, but I'm guessing that she's rather unpopular even among non-IT girls as waifu. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, since I don't really remember much about her outside of the fact she plays the trombone and according to Hiimdaisy you help with her self-esteem.)

Admittedly of the few somewhat serious waifu wars I've seen, they revolve more around the IT girls and Marie. Not so serious ones (or maybe they were serious) involve Kanji, Yosuke, Funky Student, Fox, etc.

Nachos

Persona DLC:

Navigator DLC:

Good to see that the DLC is priced more reasonably. I remember hearing the prices were about 600 yen per navigator, which was a little ridiculous.

I'm so glad you can create temp saves whenever you want. I'll at least be able to sneak in 30 minute sessions now and then. There's no way I'll really play it until Christmas break, though.

Oh yeah, did you see this, Miguel?
QczRKCj.jpg

I used other parts of the Q intro to fill empty spaces in the image, but let me know if you had something else in mind/decided you wanted to keep you old avatar.

Top Bottom