• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meia

Poor Fuuka only got four votes. There is clearly no love for the shy geeky members of the Persona cast. ;_;

I proudly proclaim I voted Fuuka, because she's awesome. :D

And about that pic, that looks like the Junes, but is that New York, or New Year. I'm confused by it.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Gonna post this anyway.
FoeIgcG.png

Meia

In the future, characters who have already months (ie: Naoto) should be exempted from the polls

To add to this, it may be time to go back into the previous thread and link the post for each character that sums up the pictures that was done for each, so we know. I think Fuuka may have been among the first, so I don't really remember it.

CorvoSol

Finally finished Persona Q

I'm absolutely in love with the game. Zen and Rei are tops, the music is rad, the game has that Persona style going for its visuals, and it plays like a dream.

I do have one tiny, teensy little complaint, though:

This franchise needs to move on from sick girls in hospitals. I'm not saying they haven't all been well done, but between Maki, Chidori, Nanako, Rei and Labrys we've had quite a number of those, and, I dunno, just hate to see such a powerful concept turn routine.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
B-but the pathos!

Though to be fair if someone is in a critical condition they'd probably go to the
hospital
at some point. :p

This franchise needs to move on from sick girls in hospitals. I'm not saying they haven't all been well done, but between Maki, Chidori, Nanako, Rei and Labrys we've had quite a number of those, and, I dunno, just hate to see such a powerful concept turn routine.

Could you really blame people for thinking
Labrys was based on Niko?

PK Gaming

Finally finished Persona Q

I'm absolutely in love with the game. Zen and Rei are tops, the music is rad, the game has that Persona style going for its visuals, and it plays like a dream.

I do have one tiny, teensy little complaint, though:

PQ in a nutshell:

2015%2B-%2B2

Jintor

Fortnight?

A week is too short for some of us. I come home from work mostly and just want to crash, I'm sure it's the same for some of ya'll

84X

Banned
17 days is kinda weird, might as well just make it three weeks.

Unless I'm the only one concerned about a random timeframe...

For mitsuru month I didnt set a specific timeframe, I just ended it on a date that seemed convenient to everyone.

I'll do the same for the next character appreciation event too.

Looks like femc is slightly winning huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom