• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Some of the costume and accessory combinations you can make in P4D are pretty awesome/hilarious
CRzKeLTUkAAL4LA.jpg:large

What? I've got no problem with the score system, or even the health system.

I'm pissed because I missed a King Crazy by ONE FUCKING SCRATCH NOTE!!!!!!!!

I had that in Project Diva f as well. You actually get a trophy for missing just one note, which I thought was pretty funny.

Sophia

You notice how you don't see Persona 5 anywhere in Back to the Future Part 2? That's cuz they predicted the delay to 2016! >_>;

THE TRUTH WAS IN FRONT OF US ALL ALONG.

Lunar15

You notice how you don't see Persona 5 anywhere in Back to the Future Part 2? That's cuz they predicted the delay to 2016! >_>;

THE TRUTH WAS IN FRONT OF US ALL ALONG.

Y'know, I wondered if someone would find a way to connect BTTF to P5 and here we are.

Lunar15

Speaking of things set in the future, do you think they're going to keep up the whole "set several years in the future" type deal from P3 and 4?

Has it actually been stated why they actually do that? I can't really think of a good reason.

Maybe they just do it because the dates fit better in the days of the week in those years.

Sophia

Speaking of things set in the future, do you think they're going to keep up the whole "set several years in the future" type deal from P3 and 4?

Nope, because the dates in game match up with the 2016 calendar. The next time they'll align again is 2022. =P

PK Gaming

The next P5 trailer opens with the date being slowly revealed

November 2nd... 1999

The audience gasp. This game takes place before all of the Persona games?!?

Have you played MGSV?

Don't underestimate 90s technology!

Does that mean the Kirijo group is The Patriots, censoring information and technology?
I mean, when was the first generation Anti-Shadow weapon created, anyway? It's safe to say they'd have fancier phones before an android (especially in 1999, when Labrys was created).

Lunar15

Nope, because the dates in game match up with the 2016 calendar. The next time they'll align again is 2022. =P

Interesting, didn't realize that. I wonder if they intended the game to be 2016 the whole time despite the game originally intended to come out earlier than then.

Really tho. I thought they said at TGS we would get some kind of event :/

At TGS, they showed a new trailer, had a nationwide marketing campaign, a three day stream, a concert, an anime announcement, and the announcement of a Persona series celebration. That's basically the definition of "event." I think you could argue about the quality of the event, but it definitely happened.

Sophia

At TGS, they showed a new trailer, had a nationwide marketing campaign, a three day stream, a concert, an anime announcement, and the announcement of a Persona series celebration. That's basically the definition of "event." I think you could argue about the quality of the event, but it definitely happened.

Most importantly, we got the opening song. Which is second to the release date for most important thing!

Also Hardin should stop eating pop tarts. They give him bad opinions. ;_;

Well, at least it's neutral. :/

In all seriousness, Rise is my favorite from P4. But if you put Margaret in the dispute, I don't know anymore.

Yeah, everyone knows that the Toaster Strudels that represent the Persona 3 cast are better.

On the other hand, nobody remembers Toastettes (P2) or Toastables (P1)

I remember Eriko, best P1 girl, and I didn't play P2 yet but I think Silverman would be my favorite.

Top Bottom