• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

PK Gaming

Previously, on the Persona Q manga adaptations

Q. Does a difference in age or sex matter as long as there is love?

CONTESTANT NUMBER 1, GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER

3IfxCTd.png

ALRIGHTY, CONTESTANT NUMBER 2, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

65H3Cqd.png

And there we have it folks

Sophia

I just assumed it being her was obvious in the video, so yeah. That's her.

The biggest indication is that
she's present in the same scenes that also involve Makoto as a child. Note his bigger eyes and more childlike features mere seconds before/after that scene.

The biggest indication is that
she's present in the same scenes that also involve Makoto as a child. Note his bigger eyes and more childlike features mere seconds before/after that scene.

He didn't look that much younger to me, but that's probably cause it looked like he was wearing his Gekkoukan uniform.

Lunar15

This is weird but I don't think I ever listened to the full version of Best Friends. The guitar solo in that is really good.

I love the little guitar solos that Meguro writes for his songs. They're so jammy. Another guitar solo I like in one of his songs is in Way of Life

So pleasant. There is a quality in Meguro's compositions that I can't quite find in other JRPG soundtracks. Sounds very Santana-y. Laid back and jammy.

This is weird but I don't think I ever listened to the full version of Best Friends. The guitar solo in that is really good.

I love the little guitar solos that Meguro writes for his songs. They're so jammy. Another guitar solo I like in one of his songs is in Way of Life

So pleasant. There is a quality in Meguro's compositions that I can't quite find in other JRPG soundtracks. Sounds very Santana-y. Laid back and jammy.

+1 for appreciating Way of Life

DNAbro

Never played Digital Devil Saga but I love the soundtrack. Meguro is always great.

Dantis

I know exactly what you mean. Sounds like he's just riffing, rather than showing off.

Way of Life is an incredible track. The P3P OST really altered the atmosphere of the game in a positive way.

cj_iwakura

I know exactly what you mean. Sounds like he's just riffing, rather than showing off.

Way of Life is an incredible track. The P3P OST really altered the atmosphere of the game in a positive way.

He has yet to top his jamming in the DDS1 OST, oh my god. Track to track, it was bliss.

Nice

That poster must be hella valuable to you

Heck yeah, you know, since Persona is my new favorite franchise.
Also, collectively I have $57 and some change into that poster. :)

Lucky you! They look like fun people.

They're both super nice. Even chatted for a bit with Yuri about the poster (he loved it).

Only thing that kinda bugs is that he wrote "Tune in to the Midnight Channel." After I realized what he was writing I was thinking "Nooooooooo! Wrong game!" lol.

Now I just need a likesized P4 poster to frame it together with the tarot cards.

Top Bottom