• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

CorvoSol

Snow Queen is hard. Probably the hardest overall in any Persona game. Some parts of The Answer might be harder than a standard Snow Queen run tho.

Max Ambrosia Snow Queen runs are definitely the hardest tho, although they're also pretty grindy and require insane prep.

The Answer is hard because it's made out of bullshit rules and lies and designed to where if you picked the wrong party and forgot to level Ken you can't win.

Also did P3's final boss get like, a HUGE nerf in P3P or something because that's the version I play and I've never ever had a problem with that fight.

I'm pretty sure most people don't know who Shulk is actually. That said, he's first-party.

That's why I said that #FE guy is the most likely candidate if they make another Smash game. He's first party, even if he is from an inevitably very niche game. Definitely won't be DLC though.

Kazzy

Also did P3's final boss get like, a HUGE nerf in P3P or something because that's the version I play and I've never ever had a problem with that fight.

No, I agree with you. I've personally never had any problems with the final boss, in any version.

A lot of people (even on GAF), have mentioned the battle along the lines of being a long, arduous, affair - even on my first playthrough, I absolutely steamrolled him.

Sophia

The nature of Persona 3's final boss is that if you were struggling at all
before the final phase
, then you were probably doing something wrong or were underleveled significantly.

Meia

No, I agree with you. I've personally never had any problems with the final boss, in any version.

A lot of people (even on GAF), have mentioned the battle along the lines of being a long, arduous, affair - even on my first playthrough, I absolutely steamrolled him.

Most don't bother with killing the Reaper and unlocking Monad, so they could be ridiculously overleveled for the final fight.

Kazzy

Most don't bother with killing the Reaper and unlocking Monad, so they could be ridiculously overleveled for the final fight.

I never did any of this in my initial playthrough. I feel as long you don't skip battles, the game is balanced well enough, that you never really have to resort to grinding.

It would be pretty impressive if we can get to mid February without news, since that would mean that SMT IV Final was announced and released in the space between two Persona 5 trailers.

It would be pretty impressive if we can get to mid February without news, since that would mean that SMT IV Final was announced and released in the space between two Persona 5 trailers.

I hope this happens, both because it would be funny and because SMT IV Final deserves some time in the spotlight. That game looks great.

cheez124

part of me wants more trailers, screenshots, and news, and the other part of me doesn't. wouldn't want everything to be spoiled for me before i get to play.

i'm not even that upset by the delay, since it gives me more time to finish P3 and PQ

Zolo

I wouldn't mind getting more info on the next party member since she already sorta appeared in the latest trailer.

i'm not even that upset by the delay, since it gives me more time to finish P3 and PQ

For Christmas this year, I've bought myself PS2 copies of P3Fes, P4, DDS1 and 2, and Raidou vs the soulless army.

The delay shall be filled....and yet, I still thirst for P5 info!

Hell, just tell me something minor and unimportant, like how the baseball minigame is played! That'll do me for now!

I wouldn't mind getting more info on the next party member since she already sorta appeared in the latest trailer.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. That other party member was revealed to be Yusuke.

Any other teammates (if there are any) are going to be a post-launch surprise, it seems.

No, you're mistaken. He's talking about the second female party member (excluding Morgana) who speaks in PV03.

Oh! Well, that's a relief.

So for anyone who has backed Indivisible on indiegogo, the twitter account @TEAMatelierMUSE is doing sketches of any Persona character you'd like provided you backed the game $30 or more.

I just got mine from them and I think it's sick as fuck!

CT8QJCRWUAEKdSX.png

Lunar15

As with before the delay, I don't really want much more info about the game, but I really, desperately need a release date.

Although, I really hope I get to go back to E3 next year because I want to see the setup Atlus has going on. The P4D setup they had this year was really amazing and people on floor really liked it. Looks like slim chances that I'll be able to, though.

hughesta

Banned
I just want an English version of PV03 and a US release date (holding out hope that it won't be too bad for Europe, too :/)

I need to know who Yuri Lowenthal voices this time.

cheez124

So for anyone who has backed Indivisible on indiegogo, the twitter account @TEAMatelierMUSE is doing sketches of any Persona character you'd like provided you backed the game $30 or more.

I just got mine from them and I think it's sick as fuck!
that's pretty cool. the guys working on that game also worked on skullgirls right? i remember one character having an alt costume that looked like mitsuru, so i'm guessing they're big persona fans

hi everyone :>

sophia and starsketch and style and flux and lollipopdave made me nostalgic about this series

blame them :D

*subscribes*

i only ever played Persona 3, 3 FES and Nocturne though, but im quite excited about Persona 5. i missed out on 4~ for whatever reasons i just wasn't gaming at that time ._____.

sophia and starsketch and style and flux and lollipopdave made me nostalgic about this series

*subscribes*

i only ever played Persona 3, 3 FES and Nocturne though, but im quite excited about Persona 5. i missed out on 4~ for whatever reasons i just wasn't gaming at that time ._____.

Greetings!

You've got some catching up to do, bub.

that's pretty cool. the guys working on that game also worked on skullgirls right? i remember one character having an alt costume that looked like mitsuru, so i'm guessing they're big persona fans

Yup, same team, and yeah, theyre all huge persona fans! I remember seeing one of their draft boards with a bunch of sketches on it and there were a few aigis' (aigisses? Aigees?) on there.

Hell, one of their main artists is called personasama on Twitter and does a bunch of persona fan comics.

daevious

So, realistically speaking, when does everyone expect Atlus to drop new information about Persona 5?

I'm guessing that we won't get anything new this year and that they'll show new info by February next year. Regardless of when it happens, all I want is more Atlus streaming insanity because they're entertaining to follow even if you're not watching it directly.

Style

Banned

*subscribes*

Ohai there and welcome to the den of madness. ^3^

*subscribes*

Yooo,

You might aswell save yourself some time and skip 4, go straight to Mind Zero and have a better experience.

Top Bottom