• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

I like it as a funny one-off of sorts (especially that Rise <3) but I am not sure I'd use it for any cover/media. That said, I've only played P4G so I do not know if P4U has a different vibe that would suit this picture.

P4A/P4U is an offensively terrible OOC mess, which I think suits the spirit of that picture just fine.

How about....I got nothing.

How about Yu with two guys.

DNAbro

I've always thought March, if nothing else but because of Shin Megami Tensei IV Final. Also worth keeping in mind that that's the month when Persona 3 and Persona 4 were announced. I don't think anyone should expect any Persona 5 info at any one of those particular listed dates, though.

Poll #012: Will the end of Persona 3 The Movie #4 tease something? We'll be finding out in about 12 hours.

For Poll #011, I guess I'll go with the 64% who voted for something other than "Yes" being wrong, 'cause that Game Informer interview technically did have a few new tidbits in 2015.

Does teasing a movie based on The Answer count?

Also I've been saying this for awhile, P5 news in March.

Did they ever say who was doing the animation for P5's opening, or that P5 animation special? I wanna say A-1 Pictures was doing the opening, but I can't find a source for it.

Guess Who

Banned
Did they ever say who was doing the animation for P5's opening, or that P5 animation special? I wanna say A-1 Pictures was doing the opening, but I can't find a source for it.

I believe Production I.G. is handling all the animation in P5. Doesn't mean they're doing the special, though.

Dugna

Anybody ever buy anything from CDJapan? I'm looking for places to buy the Persona Super live 2015, and this site doesn't say anything about back orders.

^ Koromaru and the Fox. With the pink alligator.

Anybody ever buy anything from CDJapan? I'm looking for places to buy the Persona Super live 2015, and this site doesn't say anything about back orders.

I'm a lowkey regular there. They've served me very well over the years.

Looking at the listings, you should be fine getting it from them.

I see all your sinful suggestions and raise you Rise and Yu with Bayonetta.

dQ0bb5K.png

FluxWaveZ

Poll #012: Will the end of Persona 3 The Movie #4 tease something? We'll be finding out in about 12 hours.

This one was kinda easy but, yes, the 71% who voted "No" were right. If anything, they'd keep an announcement for the Finale event in March, but the ending of P3M4 is probably not the place to tease anything unless it was The Answer, and they've been pretty adamant about P3M4 being the final chapter.

This one was kinda easy but, yes, the 71% who voted "No" were right. If anything, they'd keep an announcement for the Finale event in March, but the ending of P3M4 is probably not the place to tease anything unless it was The Answer, and they've been pretty adamant about P3M4 being the final chapter.

Question. What's a finale event doing two months after the premiere?

FluxWaveZ

Question. What's a finale event doing two months after the premiere?

Could be for the same reason why Genei Ibun Roku #FE is getting a concert 5 months after the game's release date: to let things settle a bit before having one last, celebratory event. They're already doing stage greetings and stuff now where VAs are talking about their experiences with Persona 3, so there is something that seems redundant with this "Finale" event in March.

KanameYuuki

Goddammit, I fucked it up and did not raise Jester to 6 before December, I seriously don't know how to progress now, I'm not a multiple playthroughs guy and wanted to have it done at least social links on my first run with the true so I could get all the good stuff on NG+

I was thinking on maybe sell all my goodies to have some money and get the fastest bad ending and then do a mad speed run to December but even so that would be at least like a thousand more hours, what should I do guys T~T I don't even know if I will just get booted to the future to march.

Guess Who

Banned
Goddammit, I fucked it up and did not raise Jester to 6 before December, I seriously don't know how to progress now, I'm not a multiple playthroughs guy and wanted to have it done at least social links on my first run with the true so I could get all the good stuff on NG+

I was thinking on maybe sell all my goodies to have some money and get the fastest bad ending and then do a mad speed run to December but even so that would be at least like a thousand more hours, what should I do guys T~T I don't even know if I will just get booted to the future to march.

If you don't get Jester to 6 it's not a big deal,
you miss out on a few character moments with the Jester character
but you can still get the best ending.

Also make sure to clone as many different skill cards as possible. Whatever skills Marie has gets carried over for sale.

Weiss

Banned
I'm so used to cover art of two female characters creepily clinging to one another that I don't know how to process something that looks genuinely good and classy.

That last with Rise, Kanji and Naoto is kinda... something. I hate it when Naoto gets sexualized and it's got some Escher spines going, but it still looks sexy and fun rather than creepy.

Top Bottom