• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

PK Gaming

Here's our newest comic:

a4LxSTP.jpg

84x and I have been working on this non stop, but it was worth it to get it out by Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

Not quoting for the sake of mobile users etc. but great comic hahaha

edit:

I heard that Tartarus is 260+ floors overall. Currently at 201F. At which floor does the fifth block end?

edit: found it

Makio

There are new images?

Persona 5 images ... no.
I see everyone in Facebook sharing a bigger versions of previous ones already seen in Famitsu . and everyone like "OMG new screenshots" and even some saying there from the Persona Magazine.

Yeah, not sure that they're from the Persona Magazine specifically though. One place reporting on them that I trust says that they're from various gaming magazines.

Makio

The ones are sharing in Facebook (like 5-6) are from a Famitsu article they made back in September.
I dont link them because i dont know if i can post P5 screenshots here (with all the media blackout some people want here).

And every preview from the Persona Magazine seems to be emphasising that it's a retread of old information, so don't get hopes up for much, interview aside.

Makio

And every preview from the Persona Magazine seems to be emphasising that it's a retread of old information, so don't get hopes up for much, interview aside.

Yeah seems they are using old screenshots in that one, the little hype i have die with that.
Let see if something interesting can be found in the article / interview, but i dont expect nothing new at this point.

Seems we have to wait longer for new images / screenshots (dont surprise)

yuuki

The only think I want to see in the article is that they still say summer 2016. Maybe even a bit more specific like first half/middle /end of summer. But especily the later case won't happen.

Lunar15

There could be new screenshots, but I'm not really feeling it. The thumbnail in the preview only showed old screenshots, but that was only the first page.

My only real hope is that there'd be some date to look out for, an announcement of an announcement... but my hopes are not high.

Makio

Here's the news you've really been wanting though:

http://www.negadesignworks.com/p4u2/ The Ultimax stage play

The P4 cast from the Arena one is good enough and the P3 cast from Weird Masquerade own and nail their characters. Hope they got them for this one too.

Im sell this gonna be interesting , how they are going to mix all the characters in a 2 hours stage play is my only worry.

Plus is gonna be interesting and cringe to see those guys try to perform "Break Out Of" hahaha.

Related video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Onh4SPyQhE

Makio

P5 better get that eventual ~On Ice~ production.

I dont know anything about the game yet and somehow i feel that one is going to be the most random and cringe stage play they are going to made yet.

Most than a Dancing All Night or Q stage play.

PD: Im not surprised they announce the Ultimax one since they hinted a lot of times in the Arena one but seeing how long they wait to get it in DVD and mixed reviews i was expecting they announce the P3 Wierd Masquerade Part 4 first which i suppose is the one right after this one.

hughesta

Banned
I think I read the P5 section of the Persona Mag will have "new illustrations." I may have misread but I am expecting some new Soejima art.

edit: rereading Persona Central, it looks like I just misinterpreted the use of "illustrations." My mistake.

Makio

But what would an update be? Who could they add? P1 and 2 characters?

Ha i see more possible they put the Genei Ibun Roku #FE characters in an Arena game than those casts hahahaha.

(Persona 5 Arena is going to happen eventually in the future).

But right now the anime series / movie seems a safe bet more than 2.0 or a remake / extended version like the Blazblue games like someone point it out

Meia

Considering the movies for P3 are almost done, and P4 has had 2 series now, AND there's a completed Arena manga, I do wonder why a Persona 4 Arena anime hasn't been announced yet. :p

Top Bottom