• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Makio

Her english is leagues better than Kawamura and Hirata ...
You can tell from the videos you can find of her in Youtube (which is basically song covers ... but still).

But for some reason in this track in particular she engrish harder than her regular performances.

And like Sophia say the lyrics are clear , you can almost tell what the lyrics are in first place which is something not always happen with persona songs.

About the song coming out earlier , is possible , Dance and Maze of Life come months before the release of the games and both in full versions.
The actual opening cutscene of the game always gets released days before the release so i suppose we going to wait for that one.
Unless we get it in the next stream.....

But anyway im more hopeful they tease the vocal version of the pv02 theme or another of the tracks (vocal or instrumental).
Which pretty sure the pv04 is going to have new music.

Dance! was released at Super Live, which was abnormally early. Maze of Life had an arranged version included on the bonus CD with the game, but the regular full version didn't come out until the OST did. Break Out Of...'s full version was in the game itself, so was around from launch.

They could do a mini concert or something during the event next week with some P5 music. But most likely we'll have to wait till launch at least for the full version of P5's theme.

Squire

Banned
If I heard it in the background at a restaurant or something I could see myself assuming she's native, if I thought about it at all.

Makio

. Maze of Life had an arranged version included on the bonus CD with the game, but the regular full version didn't come out until the OST did.

Yeah i kinda forgot PQ was a 2014 game , i was using a few video posted in April / May 2015 as a reference my bad.

In other case i suppose a new Persona Music Live concert is a given to be part of the 20th anniversary events , so i suppose we going to hear live versions of the p5 tracks before this year ends.

I would be surprised if they didnt announce it the next week in the stream.

But anyway i hope we get p5 music sooner than later , with a game possibly coming out in August - September is not like we have to wait that long to get more music sample in the road.

LuC7oXL.jpg
Finally. Definitely a big event since it has an advertisement in Friday's paper.

cj_iwakura

I heard the JP Tokyo Tower mascot was twitting about it, so yeah, it's kind of a big deal.

Man, if I'd gone to Tokyo the week that went down...

Makio

It's nice to know that even Meguro is feeling the tension from delaying the game so much.

And he say the magic phrase Soejima and Hashino already say too"we going to safely release the game soon / this year".

I mean if someone dont believe in those 3 there not another one who to put our "faith" in.

I really excited because all this fuss / stunts is for something , whatever they announce is going to be something important.

But then again all the event and fuss they made in TGS for announce another delay not made anyone to be 100% sure is not going to happen again or bring some other troll / bad news.

Davilmar

And he say the magic phrase Soejima and Hashino already say too"we going to safely release the game soon / this year".

I mean if someone dont believe in those 3 there not another one who to put our "faith" in.

I really excited because all this fuss / stunts is for something , whatever they announce is going to be something important.

But then again all the event and fuss they made in TGS for announce another delay not made anyone to be 100% sure is not going to happen again or bring some other troll / bad news.

My cynicism might be a bit irrational, but I can't really place too much faith in any of their statements at this point. Considering that this game was originally supposed to be released in 2014, I won't believe anything until we get an official date. All the promises in the world isn't going to alleviate my fears that this game will be delayed again. I can't even imagine how long the English version will take to be released after the Japanese version. I would hope for a simultaneous release, but I find that to be highly unlikely.

Well Atlus will have control of the Tokyo Tower lights, so I assume they'll make a show of that. Their recent streams have just played music for an hour for the countdown, but this countdown is quite a bit longer, so there might be a few other things going on too.

Or they could just have Mitsuaki Madono play P4D for two and a half hours.

muteki

Well Atlus will have control of the Tokyo Tower lights, so I assume they'll make a show of that. Their recent streams have just played music for an hour for the countdown, but this countdown is quite a bit longer, so there might be a few other things going on too.

Or they could just have Mitsuaki Madono play P4D for two and a half hours.

Finishing with a P3D announcement.

JTripper

The beginning might feel slow but the game is great once you get through the slow start. Hopefully you will enjoy it and stick around for p5.

Yeah I'm wondering when it'll get to more gameplay but I'm enjoying the story setup and characters enough to where the slow start isn't really bothering me much at all.

If there's a release date announced, I expect a collectors edition to be announced too. P4D had the Crazy Value Pack and Premium Crazy Pack announced at Super Live alongside the date.

And Atlus USA have been pretty good at bringing over LE's and pack in content.

Dugna

If there's a release date announced, I expect a collectors edition to be announced too. P4D had the Crazy Value Pack and Premium Crazy Pack announced at Super Live alongside the date.

And Atlus USA have been pretty good at bringing over LE's and pack in content.

only real LE thing Atlus USA didn't bring over was the P4D LE Vita, so yeah they're good at it.

Mediking

Is Persona big in Japan? Is it reaching Dragon Quest levels of desire in Japan? Or is it another "everywhere else in the world loves a JRPG more than it's own home country"?

Is Persona big in Japan? Is it reaching Dragon Quest levels of desire in Japan? Or is it another "everywhere else in the world loves a JRPG more than it's own home country"?

It's big enough that they're taking over the second tallest structure in the country to promote it.

Well, it's not that surprising, considering the US alone has almost 3 times the population Japan has. It's only logical that there's more buyers in the market of 'not-Japan'.

Mediking

I hope Atlus takes the decorating your own room to a whole new level with a bunch of furniture and all cool stuff. Like, you can get a poster of the Persona 3 and Persona 4 groups in your room. If you level up your social links right, you can get a picture of you smiling with that social link. Maybe you can have a study session in your room which leads to good times. Maybe your friends can comment on your room and you can choose how you wanna respond. If you get good grades, you can either hang them up on a wall or something. There's alotta endless possibilities that I could fall into if Atlus goes crazy in depth with it.

Stream will be on Nico as always, however without a premium account it will be low quality and may kick you. Atlus will probably have the nico stream embedded on one of their Persona 5 pages, which should be free for anyone to watch. Or I'm sure someone will run a twitch mirror too.

It's nico, usually someone with a premium membership restreams it on Twitch

Stream will be on Nico as always, however without a premium account it will be low quality and may kick you. Atlus will probably have the nico stream embedded on one of their Persona 5 pages, which should be free for anyone to watch. Or I'm sure someone will run a twitch mirror too.

I see. So will basically need to be aware of updates near to the day and hope it works out.

Sophia

Worst case scenario someone will re-stream, but I suspect Atlus will not have a repeat of November 2013 considering they've had embedded streams every time past that.

Top Bottom