• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

A selection of different artists provided artwork for famitsu's anniversary. There's another SMT piece in the magazine by the Atelier artist, and a various others of different games.

Is there a track listing for the p5 japanese CE soundtrack set?

There's a list of which game is represented by each disk. No specific track list yet.

Haru's plainclothes 3d model is what looks off to me, not necessarily the art or anime cutscenes. Her hair reminds me of Five from Zankyou no Terror without bangs or something.

_Ryo_

Okay, I was wrong. Makoto does not remind me od DanganRonpa. She reminds me of Steins;Gate. Her artwork is very similar to the art in the S;G visual novel. I kind of want a Makise Kurisi costume for her now. And a hououin kyouma labcoat for Futaba.

I was beginning to think he was never going to find his way out of that flower field.

I'm sorry, can someone bring me up to speed on this?

tumblr_m43na9f2YF1qbazr9o1_500.jpg

Oh THAT!

Mediking

Scarlet Johanson VA for Persona, when? The guy who did Yu-Gi-Oh's awesome English VA for Persona, when? Me as a VA for Persona, when? ;_;

MSMrRound

Usually Destructoid will be the first site with the Atlus E3 badge reveal, judging by the last two years or so...

..but this year...haven't seen much teasing on Destructoid's side..mostly on AtlusUSA's side via Instagram....guess they are not doing it this year (the Destructoid reveal partnership thing)?

Usually Destructoid will be the first site with the Atlus E3 badge reveal, judging by the last two years or so...

..but this year...haven't seen much teasing on Destructoid's side..mostly on AtlusUSA's side via Instagram....guess they are not doing it this year (the Destructoid reveal partnership thing)?

I think Atlus did the | reveal before Destructoid got the teaser last year too.

Squire

Banned

Dtoid's pretty bad at this point, so no big loss.

Atlus really dodged a bullet. If the media had picked up on that, they would have been up to their necks in bad press.

I'm more surprised that didn't cause a bigger stink with the community itself.

I don't think enough people got that far. Hell, the game has one of the most lewd shower scenes I've ever seen. I'm shocked it got a T rating.

Oh THAT. I didn't even know about that until ClementJ64 tweeted a screenshot for commentary.

Again, smh.

Strimei

I don't think enough people got that far. Hell, the game has one of the most lewd shower scenes I've ever seen. I'm shocked it got a T rating.

Huh? It does?

I played through all of DAN and I don't even remember that. Then again, I barely remember anything beyond BONDSBONDSBONDS and Ochimizu.

Man that game was forgettable.

Strimei

During one of the apartment scenes. Full rearal(is that a word?) nudity.

Oh. Ok I vaguely remember that now.

I pretty much let my eyes glaze over and tried to get through the non-P4-group's stuff ASAP. I couldn't stand Kanami.

Though speaking of, a small annoyance I had at the game was her sheer dearth of costume options. Everyone else gets so many, and she gets, what, three? I wanted EVERYONE to be decked out in the sentai suits during
Reach Out to the Truth at the end
and there she is in that dumb stage costume of hers sticking out like a sore thumb.

Ughh.

cj_iwakura

I pretty much let my eyes glaze over and tried to get through the non-P4-group's stuff ASAP. I couldn't stand Kanami.

Though speaking of, a small annoyance I had at the game was her sheer dearth of costume options. Everyone else gets so many, and she gets, what, three? I wanted EVERYONE to be decked out in the sentai suits during
and there she is in that dumb stage costume of hers sticking out like a sore thumb.

Ughh.

I didn't dislike her, I just didn't expect that scene. Especially not while at work. Yeeeesh. Sleep mode, go.

Guess Who

Banned
During one of the apartment scenes. Full rearal(is that a word?) nudity.

Eh, I just went and watched it,
those shots only last for like four seconds and there's a very heavy layer of steam, it's not really worse than a lot of TV anime do. Which is not to say it's good, it's egregious, but it's about what I'd expect.

Ughh.

They needed a new Poochie.

cj_iwakura

Eh, I just went and watched it,
those shots only last for like four seconds and there's a very heavy layer of steam, it's not really worse than a lot of TV anime do. Which is not to say it's good, it's egregious, but it's about what I'd expect.

Still pretty lewd for a T game.

Zolo

I think it mostly just comes down to P4D being both a dancing and spinoff game that most people didn't play and most of the staff involved with P4/5 weren't even involved with as far as I know. Japanese games in general also tend to not get as much scrutiny I think since unlike Western developers, articles generally aren't going to affect them in the way it would reflect on a Western developer. Square Enix and Nintendo being more of the exceptions due to being more international oriented.

Top Bottom