• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Lunar15

This is literally the first gameplay stream in the entire world and I'm watching it through a sideways periscope.

Good job Atlus.

Battle theme is the main theme?

EDIT: It's just the theme being played over the gameplay.

Makio

Not liking that VA. Still can't tell if Morgana is male or female either lol

For the kind of character (which is not male or female so far) it works

Not the kind of voice i was expecting for her tho , i was expecting something more cartoonish somehow.

Makio

LYN IS KILLING IT .....

I love you Atlus

someone record this and put it in Dailymotion or youtube .... im mobile right now.

Gecoma

For the kind of character (which is not male or female so far) it works

Not the kind of voice i was expecting for her tho , i was expecting something more cartoonish somehow.

I guess I was just expecting to know the gender of the character before hearing any actual English VA. They must reveal it at some point right? No way we go an entire game without that.

Lunar15

That voice actor is familiar, but I can't place it. Part of me wants to say it's Laura Bailey, but it's not. It's definitely a voice I've heard numerous times.

Makio

That voice actor is familiar, but I can't place it. Part of me wants to say it's Laura Bailey, but it's not. It's definitely a voice I've heard numerous times.

Cassandra Lee Morris .... im 80% sure.

She had SMT and Persona past so is not a brainer

PK Gaming

SO I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG?!

ENGLISH VOICES

P5 FOOTAGE

tumblr_static_1yv9lnbf7ltwgkoc0o0kssc4.gif

They have to at least be recording this, right?

They wouldn't waste an opportunity to show the world the first gameplay of Persona 5 outside of a trailer, right?

Right?

Lunar15

This new footage is new news, right?

Probably should be posted on the discussion board along with the Periscope.

Battle theme is stupendous with Lyn's vocals. Going to be a joy to listen to.

Also, the battle results screen is not the super cool looking one. I hope that's in the game somewhere.

They have to at least be recording this, right?

They wouldn't waste an opportunity to show the world the first gameplay of Persona 5 outside of a trailer, right?

Right?

Pretty sure this is a recording of what they'll show in Japan - one of the shots seems to be from the batch of screenshots famitsu had earlier today.

Top Bottom