• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Id bet any amount of money that the 'hentai' context is weirdo rather than pervert.

I get the feeling that Yusuke checking out the girls is more of a "I need to draw you" than a "Getting muh dick wet" situation.

Whatever it is the dude is clearly out there. The more I learn about these characters the more my expectations of them are overturned.

Just saw the final p3 movie and they really need to have an update on the Elizabeth post p3 quest in persona 5
removing doorkun from still being used
. Nothing that effects the main game narrative but a comment from an npc would be appreciated.

jzbluz

I don't feel like it would be a big deal if Yusuke is a bit of a perv. Hormones and all that. It is kinda ridiculous how over the top Ryuji is though.

Oh, this kinda makes me happy? I agree, I didn't want it to be only him. I hope we do get
gay options
though, if it hasn't already been confirmed.

I feel like P5 has a lot of fujobait compare to P4/P5, and the game is not even out.
The more I see people theorising, the more I feel like Yuki might be the one, since he's almost as "obvious" as Yusuke but in a different way.

Setsu00

I don't feel like it would be a big deal if Yusuke is a bit of a perv. Hormones and all that. It is kinda ridiculous how over the top Ryuji is though.

I feel like P5 has a lot of fujobait compare to P4/P5, and the game is not even out.
The more I see people theorising, the more I feel like Yuki might be the one, since he's almost as "obvious" as Yusuke but in a different way.

Plot twist: Gorou is the gay option.

Lunar15

I was ready to be like "oh, by hentai they probably just mean eccentric dude", but then I saw the stills of the clip and it's just kind of sigh worthy.

Like, really Atlus, you're going to double down on these jokes?

DNAbro

I mean if you lined up all the guys in the game and told me to pick one to be gay it would be Yuki or Yusuke. I could see Yuki in a BL manga honestly.

Makio

Gonna be fun when any of them end up being gay and the game is exactly like P3 & P4 ... date girls only.

But im with Dantis glad he not the gay dude his personality and manners would make him a obvious and cliche stereotype almost like the dance teacher of P4DAN

And not like make him a thirst dude like Junpei , Yosuke and Ryuji make me happy either

PD: Glad FFXV get move the fuck out to November , P5 deserves all the sell it can get without getting worry of fight against FF

DNAbro

Gonna be fun when any of them end up being gay and the game is exactly like P3 & P4 ... date girls only.

But im with Dantis glad he not the gay dude his personality and manners would make him a obvious and cliche stereotype almost like the dance teacher of P4DAN

And not like make him a thirst dude like Junpei , Yosuke and Ryuji make me happy either

PD: Glad FFXV get move the fuck out to November , P5 deserves all the sell it can get without getting worry of fight against FF

That would actually be the worst.

I'm more upset I have to wait even longer for an RPG I really wanted. It will still fill time for P5 U.S release but the sooner the better. Maybe I'll get SMT4A even though I never finished SMT4.

jzbluz

I mean if you lined up all the guys in the game and told me to pick one to be gay it would be Yuki or Yusuke. I could see Yuki in a BL manga honestly.

From the demo;
the part where Yuki kept starting at the MC in the first day of class could definitely be from a bl. Honestly, BL is full of "straight dudes" so even Ryuji would fit right in.

That would actually be the worst.

I'm more upset I have to wait even longer for an RPG I really wanted. It will still fill time for P5 U.S release but the sooner the better. Maybe I'll get SMT4A even though I never finished SMT4.

I was going to skip SMT4A, but it's supposed to be harder than SMTIV, and early SMTIV was really fun. FFXV is still coming out before P5 in here anyway.

Mediking

Everyone gets done up in different clothes due to the dancing stuff. Kanji even dyes his hair back.

They explain it, and the epilogue designs are used in the story.

Okay, good. Good.
P4 time skip designs are perfect.

What's funny is that I haven't played P4D yet have my favorite songs from that game on my phone. Have you guys heard the new Your Affection? IT'S GOOD.

StereoVsn

If you insist on knowing how well persona 5 is performing

Grain of salt tho, this is only one store chain, use it as a guideline and not as a prediction

That's not bad for P5, they are moving up the ranks a bit. This delay is certainly very good for Atlus. Now, Yakuza 6 numbers are making me sad. I have a feeling its going to bomb.

Yakuza aside, just re-watched bunch of subbed P5 videos and the game looks smooth. The "in-city" graphics are very well done and add to the atmosphere I feel (gives off those Yakuza vibes a bit, Atlus should have added random thug fights :p). The only thing I am not sure of is that battle UI/animations seem somewhat busy. Overall though, the game looks amazing and it's too bad we won't get the game till February. Oh well, gives more time to play DQVII, Trails of CS2, SMTIVA, FFXV, and GR2 among others.

PK Gaming

CpfiMDHUsAAuPJc.jpg

Are you all ready for the yaoi

Lusankya

Neoxon

Sorry if I'm late, but Futaba just looks so adorably short in the social link video of her that Atlus posted not too long ago. I'm not sure if I want my character to protect her at all costs, be with her, or both. The wait for February is gonna be painful.

In other news, here's the Yusuke ad.

barybll

Banned
I really am trying to expand my Persona knowledge! You all will be proud of me! :D

?!??!?! Lol

By the time persona 5 release I want to see you pointing the events of the kuzunoha nuclear bomb timeline theory, making jokes about mark localization and going fast through corridors in persona 1, reciting the entire persona 2 plot and a honest criticism of the detective naoto story

;D

Don't be glad Yusuke isn't gay because it would've been too obvious, be disappointed because he was the last hope and we're 1000% not getting one of those now. Maybe Atlus'll be progressive enough for that when Persona 10 releases in 2095, who the fuck knows.

Didn't know Yakuza 6 had a subtitle, interesting.

4 and 5 also had subtitles in Japan, so it's not a new thing.

lupinko

I'm really interested in persona 5 mainly because I love the artwork. It's to the point where I'm interested in preordering the game for the September release.

Language isn't an issue for me, but I was just wondering what kind of rpg am I looking at. I do have a slight tendency of being a bit of a completionist sometimes.

I'm still on the fence, ever it's a buy or take my money elsewhere. I wish there was a demo or if there's a kiosk or something (I live in Japan).

I noticed it looks like the Fire Emblem WiiU game, I was only on the fence for that but that required a console purchase, whereas I already have a PS4 (and PS3, but would just get the former).

I'm very impressed with the gameplay videos, but it's the style that's winning me over, and I'm sure there will be lots of substance.

I think they're different games playing wise, but I absolutely could not get into SMT4 which I promptly resold.

jzbluz

Don't be glad Yusuke isn't gay because it would've been too obvious, be disappointed because he was the last hope and we're 1000% not getting one of those now. Maybe Atlus'll be progressive enough for that when Persona 10 releases in 2095, who the fuck knows.

4 and 5 also had subtitles in Japan, so it's not a new thing.

But he isn't. There's still
Yuki.
Anyway, there's always "If it's You, It's Okay". Plus, I think ppl just want someone who doesn't seem stereotypical gay because some people find it offensive. Although, Jun was kinda stereotypical himself with the makeup and flowers and I didn't think he was offensive.

Top Bottom