• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT8| Coming Winter 2014

Okay boys and girls, come get your oven fresh shame avatars here. Click the image for the gallery:

Or, make your own with this precious hat:

fjgTMat.gif

Shame on you Atlus, SHAME ON YOU!!!

Where did the image of the MC
playing video games
come from? The trailer I saw has him
at the batting cages and practicing martial arts
when Morgana's 2D cut out is talking to him.

Style

Banned
Where did the image of the MC
playing video games
come from? The trailer I saw has him
at the batting cages and practicing martial arts
when Morgana's 2D cut out is talking to him.

That bit was at the end of PV03 when it was shown on stream, for some reason they omitted it on the youtube version.

Makio

A part of me wants to believe we get a better or exact release date by the end of the stream...

But is hard to believe in the team2015 anymore... i take the avatar bet again.

PD: Thanks MorningStar and Mudoskills for the avatar XD.

Zolo

Delay? Who cares! That was fucking awesome!!

Funnily enough, this is pretty much my stance. It's also no fun taking bets
(Fun forum bets to me)
if you always win anyway, so can someone point to the post that has the avatars and how long needed to wear them?

Lunar15

I think the thing that actually makes me sad is that I like to play nice big juicy RPG's in the winter. Was bankin' on that coming out this winter to scratch that itch.

Although, with localizaition, who knows: Might be winter for us next year.

yuuki

I think the thing that actually makes me sad is that I like to play nice big juicy RPG's in the winter. Was bankin' on that coming out this winter to scratch that itch.

Although, with localizaition, who knows: Might be winter for us next year.

trails of cold steel?

The only reason they locked Arena was because it had Dual Audio and text. P5 is probably not going to be, (Arena's was because of international PVP, which is why Ultimax isn't locked , they limited the dual audio th PVP only. ) so importing should be ok.

That said now would be a great time for Atlus to stop being afraid of reverse importing....

FluxWaveZ

The only reason they locked Arena was because it had Dual Audio and text. P5 is probably not going to be, (Arena's was because of international PVP, which is why Ultimax isn't locked , they limited the dual audio th PVP only. ) so importing should be ok.

That said now would be a great time for Atlus to stop being afraid of reverse importing....

P4AU had dual audio in the story and combat.

Not in the English version. Story mode is English only.

Really? I don't think I knew that, or I forgot. The Japanese version definitely had dual audio both in the story and combat; what it didn't have was dual text.

Sophia

Really? I don't think I knew that, or I forgot. The Japanese version definitely had dual audio both in the story and combat; what it didn't have was dual text.

Yup. I had both versions at one point before I gave away my JP copy. Japanese version has dual audio, but not dual text. English version only has the option to change the voices in gameplay, not in story mode.

My hope for a P3 Definitive version has exponentially increased, if they don't have more to show off about P5 in the coming days

Also some people need to really calm down.

Top Bottom