• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT9| SPOILER TAGS OR DIE

PK Gaming

Rise is fine, but her design is weaksauce as heck

Nah

and her participation in both story and social scenes is often awkward and bad

Question: So if her participation in both the story and social scenes are often "awkward" and "bad" as you say, how on earth is she a fine character?

Answer: Her presence in both the story and social events are quite good.

Mediking

Rise is "like Yukari" in the same way that pretty much every other party member in the series is. Those two couldn't be more different.

One's incredibly open to an almost unsettling degree, the other's mistrustful to an almost unhealthy degree.

They're such opposites, they could've had their own sitcom!

I only compared Rise and Yukari in the sense that I know people who don't like them at face value and don't take in consideration about what's really going on with them.

I only compared Rise and Yukari in the sense that I know people who don't like them at face value and don't take in consideration about what's really going on with them.

So... pretty much every character that isn't Koromaru or Kanji.
(or Kenji because EVERYONE hates him! :p)

Dantis

Shows how bad P5's delay really is, when this was the trend years ago.
Long wavy hair is the future!

Am I right in thinking that in my terrible thread the other day you said you draw Persona fanart?

Nah

Question: So if her participation in both the story and social scenes are often "awkward" and "bad" as you say, how on earth is she a fine character?

Answer: Her presence in both the story and social events are quite good.

Because her actual interactions are often irritating. She throws tantrums and clings to Narukami like he's a sinking ship. On the other hand, when you look at her in her entirety, it comes across a nuance, which makes her a fine character.

Also she literally has a worse design than every other party member in P5 and P4. And P3, except for Fuuka.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
So before starting NG+ I decided to boot up my last save and fuse a Lucifer persona to use for my NG+ playthrough as my main, the only problem is because I haven't been using him as long as my main persona throne his stats are absolutely abysmal despite him being a whole 10 levels higher lmao.

Which dungeon is best for grinding out stat increase cards from shuffle time? Is there a good strat for doing it quickly? I'm ready to spend hours upon hours doing this!

I can certainly sympathize with him, but his resentfulness comes on way to strong at the start.

It's not just his resentfulness, like yeah okay I feel bad for the dude but goddamn interacting with him just felt like I was watching some one spiral into becoming a future alcoholic. Even if by the end he did find his resolve it was not a satisfying journey at all.

Mediking

Saki's brother is depressing but he still isn't the most depressing social link in the game. There's someone even more sad than him... can you guess it?

!!!! Quick P4 question....
Didn't it come out that Saki didn't even like Yosuke?

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Saki's brother is depressing but he still isn't the most depressing social link in the game. There's someone even more sad than him... can you guess it?

!!!! Quick P4 question....
Didn't it come out that Saki didn't even like Yosuke?

Lol if you mean Death I thought that one was super touching.

Yeah Saki didn't even like him but he was okay with that by the end

PK Gaming

Because her actual interactions are often irritating. She throws tantrums and clings to Narukami like he's a sinking ship. On the other hand, when you look at her in her entirety, it comes across a nuance, which makes her a fine character.

Also she literally has a worse design than every other party member in P5 and P4. And P3, except for Fuuka.

You say irritating, I say fun. 90% of the time her tantrums aren't serious (PQ even references this), and the claims about her hanging onto the protagonist have always been super overblown.

But you're right, she is surprisingly nuanced and it totally carries over into PQ too.

And man, what's with you and her design? Her design rules, you seriously need to apply a balance patch to your tastes!!

Dantis

You say irritating, I say fun. 90% of the time her tantrums aren't serious (PQ even references this), and the claims about her hanging onto the protagonist have always been super overblown.

But you're right, she is surprisingly nuanced and it totally carries over into PQ too.

And man, what's with you and her design? Her design rules, you seriously need to apply a balance patch to your tastes!!

Yes.
Most of Rise's shtick is a front because she likes to play a certain role.

Also her design sucks.

Man, it's criminal how much great character work didn't happen or gets easily marginalized cause it happened
(or rather, *didn't*)
in Q...

And yeah, her design's perfectly fine imo.

Lynx_7

Man, it's criminal how much great character work didn't happen or gets easily marginalized cause it happened
(or rather, *didn't*)
in Q...

To be honest I'd rather none of the spin-offs were canon. It's both more fun and less limiting that way. (we could have Minato in Arena for once)
You also avoid a Kingdom Hearts situation.

To be honest I'd rather none of the spin-offs were canon. It's both more fun and less limiting that way. (we could have Minato in Arena for once)
You also avoid a Kingdom Hearts situation.

You know what would help this? Have different spinoffs for different continuities.
There's no one treasured 'canon'.

The spinoffs are always going to be "canon" relative to the original, in that there's going to be a point that they fit alongside original story. They don't have to be canon relative to each other, Q/D/Arena could effectively be in separate continuities, but the original game should fit into all of them. I'm not how you could do spinoff stories otherwise, considering how closely the casts are tied to the games they originated in.

I guess Square does it with their spinoffs like Dissidia and World of Final Fantasy, where WoFF basically has nothing to do with the original stories, and Dissidia is just kind of weird.

The real issue is their need for the gameplay itself to be canon, which Ultimax really suffered from both storywise and roster-wise. But P4D kind of moved away from that at least
although I think they still tried to justify Adachi's inclusion by saying it was a dream or something? I recall reading that somewhere.

The spinoffs are always going to be "canon" relative to the original, in that there's going to be a point that they fit alongside original story. They don't have to be canon relative to each other, Q/D/Arena could effectively be in separate continuities, but the original game should fit into all of them. I'm not how you could do spinoff stories otherwise, considering how closely the casts are tied to the games they originated in.

I guess Square does it with their spinoffs like Dissidia and World of Final Fantasy, where WoFF basically has nothing to do with the original stories, and Dissidia is just kind of weird.

The real issue is their need for the gameplay itself to be canon, which Ultimax really suffered from both storywise and roster-wise. But P4D kind of moved away from that at least
although I think they still tried to justify Adachi's inclusion by saying it was a dream or something? I recall reading that somewhere.

Funny how Persona Q basically uses the amnesia of convenience in the opposite way as those examples. At least PQ takes the characters' histories up to a certain point into account, not like Dissidia or KH where it's just the same characters' names and personalities, but none of their experiences. Just a wishy-washy "you look familiar" at best. :/

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Just replayed the true ending with a beefed out Lucifer that I intend to carry onto my NG+ run at some point (first I gotta start playing freedom wars which i've been ignoring for a while).

Man Yukiko with Burning Petals and all the fire bonus skills and rings does like 1200 damage to the boss it's fucking hilarious I think she's stronger than me.

Hello, friends!

I'm trying to make a regular habit of posting in community threads and I figured why not start out with Persona! I love Persona!!

hmmm...
I was first introduced to Persona by my best friends, whose favorite game of all time is 3 FES, so I played it and initially liked it a lot but found the time mechanic way too punishing. Got ruined pretty badly by one of the full moon bosses and quit.

Years later, I went in on Easy and beat it and LOVED it. Then played Persona 4 and liked it a lot (but 3 is like a billion times better in every way). Got into SMT overall, but specifically for Persona I've played 3 FES, 4, 4 Golden, Q, and Arena. With 3 FES being my fav.

I am SO looking forward to 5 (the trailer looks a-MAZING) and was initially very upset that the release date on Valentine's Day. You know, because Valentine's Day is a day for going out with someone cute and having fun :3

But now I'm seeing someone who loves Persona and oops, now it sucks that it got delayed. Oh well!

Anyway, my favorite character of the series is Marie (by FAR, I LOVE Marie) with Aigis following up! I think it's ultra awkward when people prioritize the female characters of the game, so I'll be happy to say that I love the series for their characters, gameplay, story, world, and wonderful sense of aesthetic. There's lot to love ^^

oh and Happy New Years! ^^

Mediking

Hello, friends!

I'm trying to make a regular habit of posting in community threads and I figured why not start out with Persona! I love Persona!!

hmmm...
I was first introduced to Persona by my best friends, whose favorite game of all time is 3 FES, so I played it and initially liked it a lot but found the time mechanic way too punishing. Got ruined pretty badly by one of the full moon bosses and quit.

Years later, I went in on Easy and beat it and LOVED it. Then played Persona 4 and liked it a lot (but 3 is like a billion times better in every way). Got into SMT overall, but specifically for Persona I've played 3 FES, 4, 4 Golden, Q, and Arena. With 3 FES being my fav.

I am SO looking forward to 5 (the trailer looks a-MAZING) and was initially very upset that the release date on Valentine's Day. You know, because Valentine's Day is a day for going out with someone cute and having fun :3

But now I'm seeing someone who loves Persona and oops, now it sucks that it got delayed. Oh well!

Anyway, my favorite character of the series is Marie (by FAR, I LOVE Marie) with Aigis following up! I think it's ultra awkward when people prioritize the female characters of the game, so I'll be happy to say that I love the series for their characters, gameplay, story, world, and wonderful sense of aesthetic. There's lot to love ^^

Yo, welcome to the Velvet Room. I'm Minato.... I-I- mean.... I'm MEDIKING. Persona 3 FES is my favorite game of all time too. You had me feeling like this earlier in your post:
Code:
[IMG]http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/3/33880/2603413-2780357194-Perso.png[/IMG]

But then you dropped the bomb that Marie is your favorite character of the series and I'm like....

Code:
[IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/31cd050d664bab4cd226424f87135b8b/tumblr_nprml3WJcX1qj5jqso1_500.gif[/IMG]

All joking aside... welcome. Be warned that sometimes I say really dumb stuff but I've been working on that.

Hello, friends!

hmmm...

Welcome to PersonaGAF.

Interesting to see someone with Marie as their hands-down favourite, but I can certainly understand liking her.

Make yourself at home and hope you enjoy it here.
FOREVER...

Yo, welcome to the Velvet Room. I'm Minato.... I-I- mean.... I'm MEDIKING. Persona 3 FES is my favorite game of all time too. You had me feeling like this earlier in your post:
Code:
[IMG]http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/3/33880/2603413-2780357194-Perso.png[/IMG]

But then you dropped the bomb that Marie is your favorite character of the series and I'm like....

Code:
[IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/31cd050d664bab4cd226424f87135b8b/tumblr_nprml3WJcX1qj5jqso1_500.gif[/IMG]

All joking aside... welcome. Be warned that sometimes I say really dumb stuff but I've been working on that.
Hello, friend!!

I'm really happy I got to experience my best friend's favorite game of all time, because of how important it is to him (and inevitably got onto me). It also led the way for sharing my favorite game of all time
Silent Hill 2
to him, which he loved!

I haven't played P3P yet
which is what my current partner got into over FES
, but I can't imagine giving up the cutscenes, The Answer (which I love), and
Chidori's revival
. 3FES just has too many awesome things for me to give up, but I should give it a go (along with Persona 1 and both 2s) soon. Especially since I've enjoyed the straightforward SMT games so I feel I'll have a better stomach for their old age.

Welcome to PersonaGAF.

Interesting to see someone with Marie as their hands-down favourite, but I can certainly understand liking her.

Make yourself at home and hope you enjoy it here.
FOREVER...
I'm sensing a recurring theme of people not liking Marie :p
My partner hates her and my best friend just says that Marie was catered to my preferences so there's that!

Currently I'm playing through SMT IV: A and lent my partner my Vita with Golden, so there's a lot of MegaTen love going on around these parts. I should get around to beating Q, though, I still haven't finished it yet ><

Also thank you all for the warm reception! Quite easily the warmest reception I've had entering a thread and that's super neat :3

Strimei

My partner hates her and my best friend just says that Marie was catered to my preferences so there's that!

I mean, she's not Sho (Ultimax character if you haven't played it), at least.

But yeah she's divisive. I used to hate her but I've come around on her a bit. Like, she still annoys the hell out of me in P4G and I feel like she's shoehorned in a bit too much and how everyone seems to fawn over her, and god damn that poetry...

...I'm kinda coming up short on finding something positive to say.

...um...well, Kaguya (the Persona from her social link) is one of my favorite designs period, so there's that? Heh.

Currently I'm playing through SMT IV: A and lent my partner my Vita with Golden, so there's a lot of MegaTen love going on around these parts. I should get around to beating Q, though, I still haven't finished it yet ><

Also thank you all for the warm reception! Quite easily the warmest reception I've had entering a thread and that's super neat :3

Hey, I like Marie!
I warmed up to her a lot faster than some of the characters in P3 and vanilla P4, at least...

I mean, she's not Sho (Ultimax character if you haven't played it), at least.

But yeah she's divisive. I used to hate her but I've come around on her a bit. Like, she still annoys the hell out of me in P4G and I feel like she's shoehorned in a bit too much and how everyone seems to fawn over her, and god damn that poetry...

...I'm kinda coming up short on finding something positive to say.

...um...well, Kaguya (the Persona from her social link) is one of my favorite designs period, so there's that? Heh.
One of the many things I like about Marie is something you touched upon. I feel that she, like Rise, adds to the dynamic of the group and makes the group as a whole more fun and charming to be a part of. Rise does a MUCH better job of this for several reasons, but the fact that a "tacked on" character can do such a great job making the group a more fun gang is a delight (also the fact that this adds to Golden's plethora of content makes it all the better). Rise used to be my favorite character of Persona 4 for this reason, by herself she's alright but in a group setting she shines and makes everyone cool and fun...

...this very reasoning is why Kanji is my least favorite character from 4 :(
I like Kanji just fine on his own, but he sucks the charisma out of everyone and brings the awfulness from everyone into the surface. Yeah it's everybody else's fault for being such an ass to him, but... urgh... It's complicated. He's still probably the best written character of the game though, and he's part of my A team in Golden!!

Hey, I like Marie!
I warmed up to her a lot faster than some of the characters in P3 and vanilla P4, at least...
Awww yesss I like you c:

Dantis

One of the many things I like about Marie is something you touched upon. I feel that she, like Rise, adds to the dynamic of the group and makes the group as a whole more fun and charming to be a part of. Rise does a MUCH better job of this for several reasons, but the fact that a "tacked on" character can do such a great job making the group a more fun gang is a delight (also the fact that this adds to Golden's plethora of content makes it all the better). Rise used to be my favorite character of Persona 4 for this reason, by herself she's alright but in a group setting she shines and makes everyone cool and fun...

...this very reasoning is why Kanji is my least favorite character from 4 :(
I like Kanji just fine on his own, but he sucks the charisma out of everyone and brings the awfulness from everyone into the surface. Yeah it's everybody else's fault for being such an ass to him, but... urgh... It's complicated. He's still probably the best written character of the game though, and he's part of my A team in Golden!!

You're going to have to explain this to me. I'm not convinced any of Marie's scenes add anything to the group dynamic. Everyone focuses on her despite her complete lack of appeal or charisma. It's weird and badly written, I think.

Things like Yukiko and Chie fawning over Marie's fashion sense were just, like, what?

dpnKOw6.jpg

Yes, truly the best dressed character in the game needs fashion advise from that delivery-girl/faux-punk.

Setsu00

I like Marie's role in the game, but her S.Link is horribly written. It's a bad attempt to let the Investigation Team form a connection to her to give her rescue arc more urgency, but it just doesn't work.

Marie gets a lot better in PQ, mostly because the game fleshes out her relationship with the Velvet siblings more. She definitely has better chemistry with them and Margaret making fun of her was great.

You're going to have to explain this to me. I'm not convinced any of Marie's scenes add anything to the group dynamic. Everyone focuses on her despite her complete lack of appeal or charisma. It's weird and badly written, I think.

Things like Yukiko and Chie fawning over Marie's fashion sense were just, like, what?

Yes, truly the best dressed character in the game needs fashion advise from that delivery-girl/faux-punk.
I guess it's just how I interpreted those scenes, along with the fact that since I played Golden after 4, the natural "yay new content" feeling made me more partial to those scenes. I think Marie's cool air of badassness is something the group really needed to balance out their peppiness, something like the scene where Kanji used his appearance as a no good brute to intimidate some kids in a scene. I LOVED that scene because it made use of a character in a novel way, but the rest of the game doesn't really do that with him.

Oh and Marie's fashion sense is A++++++
Definite fashion goals for me c:

Setsu00

I guess it's just how I interpreted those scenes, along with the fact that since I played Golden after 4, the natural "yay new content" feeling made me more partial to those scenes. I think Marie's cool air of badassness is something the group really needed to balance out their peppiness, something like the scene where Kanji used his appearance as a no good brute to intimidate some kids in a scene. I LOVED that scene because it made use of a character in a novel way, but the rest of the game doesn't really do that with him.

Oh and Marie's fashion sense is A++++++
Definite fashion goals for me c:

Well, the entire point of Kanji is that his appearance and his punk-ish behavior in the beginning is not indicative of his true self and actually the result of him getting bullied for being into traditionally "female" hobbies.

I also wonder how you came to the conclusion that Marie is a badass. If anything I'd call her awkward and oblivious based on her reactions to Inaba.

Setsu00

I hope Atlus ports Golden to a system people own someday so I can see what's all the fuss about Marie.

Her S.Link IS atrocious. Her rescue arc is okay, but it gets dragged down by the fact that virtually everyone seems to see her as a "new best friend" - even Naoto, who might not even show up in her S.Link depending on how fast you are. It's narratively clumsy, to say the least.

Lynx_7

Her S.Link IS atrocious. Her rescue arc is okay, but it gets dragged down by the fact that
virtually everyone seems to see her as a "new best friend
" - even Naoto, who might not even show up in her S.Link depending on how fast you are. It's narratively clumsy, to say the least.
So basically a self-insert character in a Persona 4 fix fic? I can see why a lot of people have an issue with her if that's the case.

You're a JRPG fan and you don't own a Vita?

I already own a 3DS.
I'm struggling to come up with more than 2 interesting Vita games that aren't already available on other platforms. There's Ys Memories of Celcetta and... I got nothing.

Setsu00

So basically a self-insert character in a Persona 4 fix fic? I can see why a lot of people have an issue with her if that's the case.

Sort of? It's probably worth noting that Marie is significantly more popular in Japan than she is in the west and as far as I know one of the reasons that made her so popular is her voice actress, Kana Hanazawa. She didn't get what's essentially her own anime for nothing.

Marie is also one of the few characters that actually shine in the spin-offs. It's like they realized how absurd Marie's antics were and now they make fun of her at every occasion.

Also, Happy New Year:

Well, the entire point of Kanji is that his appearance and his punk-ish behavior in the beginning is not indicative of his true self and actually the result of him getting bullied for being into traditionally "female" hobbies.

I also wonder how you came to the conclusion that Marie is a badass. If anything I'd call her awkward and oblivious based on her reactions to Inaba.
The reason why I think she's a badass is because she's pretty much the kind of personality and aesthetic I look for in people I think are cool! Kinda like New Dante (sooooo badass). I love the pop punk aesthetic and think it's the height of cool! I know that's not a common opinion, but I wholeheartedly embrace it!!

And yeah, I know that about Kanji. I think him owning that aspect of him for the sake of his friends for one scene was awesome and I wanted to see more of it!

I already own a 3DS.
I'm struggling to come up with more than 2 interesting Vita games that aren't already available on other platforms. There's Ys Memories of Celcetta and... I got nothing.
To be 100% fair, the only reason I own a Vita is for Silent Hill Book of Memories. Persona 4 Golden was something I wanted to play but it didn't singlehandedly make me want a Vita like BoM did.

Marie is also one of the few characters that actually shine in the spin-offs. It's like they realized how absurd Marie's antics were and now they make fun of her at every occasion.

Also, Happy New Year:
Yeah that bothered me more than Chie's MEAT MEAT MEAT dialog in Q. I take Marie super seriously, so seeing her be the butt of jokes made me sad :c

But that'd okay! I still have Golden!!

Oh and Happy New Year!!! :)

Happy New Year all!

I need some advice. I played my first Persona game over Christmas (P4G) and loved it, put nearly 100 hours into it and completed it with the true ending without using a FAQ except for the school exam answers and the Namatame responses
, I played on Easy because the only other turned based JRPG I've completed is Ni No Kuni!

I decided to buy P3FES and have put 30 hours into but it is boring me senseless (I think I'm approaching the 3rd Full Moon boss). I'm just not enjoying the repetition of the game, there has been hardly any story driving it forward and I don't care about any of the characters I've met so far.

I've heard many people say they enjoy P3 more than P4, so does it get better? I enjoyed the mystery unfolding in P4G,
and then the true mystery/boss behind it all,
I enjoyed the characters and their interactions but P3 seems to lack all of this.

Should I just give up and watch The P3FES Movie on YouTube?

I wouldn't mind the grind so much if there was a good story and characters, is there a turning point where the game gets interesting? Before I started P3, I played a couple of chapters of P4 Arena Ultimax, I quickly realised there were loads of spoilers for P3 so I stopped and bought P3FES based on what I saw. The few story bits I got about P3 in Arena seemed interesting.

I'd like to continue with it as it will help fill the void until P5 is out in the west. If you think I should, let me know if The Answer is worth it or not as well.

Cheers!

Mediking

Happy New Year all!

I need some advice. I played my first Persona game over Christmas (P4G) and loved it, put nearly 100 hours into it and completed it with the true ending without using a FAQ except for the school exam answers and the Namatame responses
, I played on Easy because the only other turned based JRPG I've completed is Ni No Kuni!

I decided to buy P3FES and have put 30 hours into but it is boring me senseless (I think I'm approaching the 3rd Full Moon boss). I'm just not enjoying the repetition of the game, there has been hardly any story driving it forward and I don't care about any of the characters I've met so far.

I've heard many people say they enjoy P3 more than P4, so does it get better? I enjoyed the mystery unfolding in P4G,
and then the true mystery/boss behind it all,
I enjoyed the characters and their interactions but P3 seems to lack all of this.

Should I just give up and watch The P3FES Movie on YouTube?

I wouldn't mind the grind so much if there was a good story and characters, is there a turning point where the game gets interesting? Before I started P3, I played a couple of chapters of P4 Arena Ultimax, I quickly realised there were loads of spoilers for P3 so I stopped and bought P3FES based on what I saw. The few story bits I got about P3 in Arena seemed interesting.

I'd like to continue with it as it will help fill the void until P5 is out in the west. If you think I should, let me know if The Answer is worth it or not as well.

Cheers!

You find my favorite game of all time to be boring? Repetitive? Bad story? Can't connect to a SINGLE character? Don't like Junpei? MITSURU? Yukari? Junpei? Shinjiro? Aki? The DOG? Ken? Aigis? You don't like the awesome soundtrack of Persona 3 FES?

You're considering watching a MOVIE on Youtube about the game?

I.....

I.....

Code:
[IMG]http://67.media.tumblr.com/b94a495938540565dc216c3a39c48bc6/tumblr_inline_ob54ogDsVk1t5j4vn_500.gif[/IMG]

Somebody hold me.

Don't get me wrong. Persona 3 FES has its problems but I can't really discuss them with you because you haven't finished the game.

All I can say is don't give up and continue to play it but if you seriously can't deal with the game then just stop playing.

You find my favorite game of all time to be boring? Repetitive? Bad story? Can't connect to a SINGLE character? Don't like Junpei? MITSURU? Yukari? Junpei? Shinjiro? Aki? The DOG? Ken? Aigis? You don't like the awesome soundtrack of Persona 3 FES?

You're considering watching a MOVIE on Youtube about the game?

I.....

I.....

Code:
[IMG]http://67.media.tumblr.com/b94a495938540565dc216c3a39c48bc6/tumblr_inline_ob54ogDsVk1t5j4vn_500.gif[/IMG]

Somebody hold me.

Don't get me wrong. Persona 3 FES has its problems but I can't really discuss them with you because you haven't finished the game.

All I can say is don't give up and continue to play it but if you seriously can't deal with the game then just stop playing.

I haven't met "The DOG, Ken, or Aigis" yet, I just got a cutscene with Fuuka petting a dog outside the dorm and I know a bit about Aigis because of the spoilers in Arena.

I like Yukari, Junpei and Mitsuru from what I've seen, but there hasn't been any bonding at all like there was for all the party members in P4G.

I'll stick with it a bit more just to meet the other characters, I was just hoping for more story and intrigue and character building after playing for 30 hours!

Setsu00

I haven't met "The DOG, Ken, or Aigis" yet, I just got a cutscene with Fuuka petting a dog outside the dorm and I know a bit about Aigis because of the spoilers in Arena.

I like Yukari, Junpei and Mitsuru from what I've seen, but there hasn't been any bonding at all like there was for all the party members in P4G.

I'll stick with it a bit more just to meet the other characters, I was just hoping for more story and intrigue and character building after playing for 30 hours!

The plot gets a lot more interesting in October, but SEES will arguably never become as close as the Investigation Team were in P4.

Yeah. It can be a bit of a slog.

Mediking

I.... I......

How do I begin?

First off, you really aren't the 1st person to hear say this. You're really not. There's people who played P4G before P3 and they're like, "LMAO. Are these guys even friends?"

P3's cast ARE friends and they're bonded together for something they believe in. That's also the appeal of P3's cast, in my opinion. The cast in P4 looks at Yu Narukami like the cool city guy whose their leader which is cool. In P3, the cast of P3 looks at Minato as the guy they think is level headed and calm and a strong fighter.

Where exactly ARE you in the story?

The plot gets a lot more interesting in October, but SEES will arguably never become as close as the Investigation Team were in P4.

Um? SEES is pretty close. Must I bring up the ending to Persona 3 FES? Or the last Arc? Or the other stuff?

Top Bottom