• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

I haven't finished it yet, so maybe something happens later that would change my opinion, but so far the characters just show up, babble on about some stuff you don't care about then remain the same the entire time, talking about the same things in every single scene.

Finish it, then say that.

And I'd totally write a novelization if I thought people might read it.

Meia

As soon as I get through 1, I can see for myself the wonder of P2's story. I'd say it's probably been talked up too much, but considering how strong the characters were, it probably wasn't.

I just have to get the desire to actually finish the last two dungeons first. :p

I haven't finished it yet, so maybe something happens later that would change my opinion, but so far the characters just show up, babble on about some stuff you don't care about then remain the same the entire time, talking about the same things in every single scene.

that's pretty accurate for p3 and p4, yeah.

personaGAF i accidentally spoiled the backhalf of the first season of Luther by checking to see how many episodes season two is and now i am sad :(

zhIxf.gif

Sophia

Hey guys whats going on this threa-

Personally I wouldn't recommend either of the first 2 games. The battles in both games are slow, boring and overly easy. The random encounter rate is insane (worst I've ever seen), then the writing/characters are bland and lack any sort of personality whatsoever.

Been trying to force my way through them the last few weeks but.. it's just not happening. Has nothing to do with the age of them either because I couldn't imagine them being any fun even then they were originally released

baofu_p2epr3i9l.png

PK Gaming

P4U_Story_Mode_Yu_vs_Yosuke.jpg

Played a bunch of fun matches against ScraftyDevil. Let me tell you, the only thing funner than a Persona RPG is a Persona Fighting game!

TWILT

Banned
http://images.wikia.com/megamitensei/images/b/b7/P4U_Story_Mode_Yu_vs_Yosuke.jpg[img]

Played a bunch of fun matches against ScraftyDevil. Let me tell you, the only thing funner than a Persona RPG is a Persona Fighting game![/QUOTE]

You should play with the rest of PersonaGAF sometime. It's always a ton of fun!

Omikaru

Hey PersonaGAF, Zen -- the most wonderful publisher of Persona 4 Arena -- have released a web-based minigame on their website. It's terrible.

487959_423712074369810_1081957840_n.png

http://personaeurope.com/beefbowl/

Besides the fact that in order to get onto the leaderboard it needs to farm your Facebook and Twitter data and spams your friends to play, it's also got a gross art style and is cheap as fuck.

I weep whenever I remember that this publisher has arbitrated itself as the official Persona source in Europe, despite them only publishing one game in the series.

Sophia

zen

wot r u doin

zen

stahp

(That's almost offensively bad....x_X)

EDIT: Oh god I just saw the woody/aigis image from the other thread. ZEN WTF.

Dantis

Hey PersonaGAF, Zen -- the most wonderful publisher of Persona 4 Arena -- have released a web-based minigame on their website. It's terrible.

http://personaeurope.com/beefbowl/

Besides the fact that in order to get onto the leaderboard it needs to farm your Facebook and Twitter data and spams your friends to play, it's also got a gross art style and is cheap as fuck.

I weep whenever I remember that this publisher has arbitrated itself as the official Persona source in Europe, despite them only publishing one game in the series.

Should have hired ol' Dantis to do the art for them. Slip me a crafty tenner and I'd have drawn them a picture of Chie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom