• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

Stop by the Steam group channel, or message me on Steam and I'll invite you :) I believe some duders were gonna play some p4a tonight.

Since when do you play P4A?

There's a P4A gaf community outside the OT? Why wasn't I told? I'd actually play the game again >:|

I just bought P4A for the PS3 for like $5 thanks to coupons. I'm le terrible though.

I'm a horrible player as well, are you on PSN? Everyone here would probably body me free :(

Dantis

There's a P4A gaf community outside the OT? Why wasn't I told? I'd actually play the game again >:|

I'm a horrible player as well, are you on PSN? Everyone here would probably body me free :(

Filthy, filthy, filthy lies.

The fact that you used the term "free" gave you away son

I'm the only person in PersonaGAF that uses FGC terms like free and is actually free.

I see through your deceit.

Onemic

I'm the only person in PersonaGAF that uses FGC terms like free and is actually free.

I see through your deceit.

Dont think ive ever faced you before. When are you guys planning on playing today?

NOOOOPE NOOOOOOOPE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

If you're free, then I'm cash-back. The only characters I can play competently in P4A and UMvC3 are Yosuke and Nemesis respectively.

yup, I'll be free to you. Hate yosuke.

Venfayth

Haha I don't really, much to Mo's woe.

I just like to put people into Liz's coffin.

It's in the OP, but here you go :B
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PersonaGAF

Now this is a true lie. Flip it and you have the correct answer.

TWILT just likes to IK noobs :(

Deadpool said he wanted to get everyone together for some P4A Wednesday night.

If someone wants to play right now, my PSN is Rhapzody_

Oh, woops, guess people were playing Wednesday night. Hehe. I'm sure you'll find a person or two to play though tonight ... maybe even... me.... :O

Rhapsody

Banned
Apparently Steam won't let me chat since they're limiting what I can do until I get a game. Currently trying to see any Free to Play on Macs that aren't huge files.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Apparently Steam won't let me chat since they're limiting what I can do until I get a game. Currently trying to see any Free to Play on Macs that aren't huge files.

TF2 is the only one offhand I know of that works on macs.

Don't know how large it is though.

Venfayth

Doesn't have to be installed. As long as you add it to your library, that should work. Otherwise just pm me your steam name and I can toss you a Dota 2 invite.

Unless Dota 2 isn't for mac. x-x

cjkeats

You guys should still think about getting an IRC channel. These are the probelms I was talking about.

If you need a Mac game I got a copy of Super Hexagon I can gift you if DOTA don't work.

PK Gaming

I can set up an IRC channel for you guys when I get back from work.

It'll be on studio64.yi.org network, so you could simultaneously hang out at #ga too!

I'm pretty free... the only character I know how to use is Yu and Aigis, and i'm not really "playing as them" rather i'm driving/piloting them because Ziocar and Orgia mode shenanigans.

Squire

Banned
Ewwwww, IRC is super dated. We use that for RPG Site, but for work not pleasure. Steam is better because of the simplicity.

Squire

Banned
dated, but works. Steam is trash for it.

Steam is waaaay better.

By the way, I just saw Little Witch Academia!

It's utterly excellent. Not overhyped at all. There's a Disney-like charm to it that pulls you in instantly and every facet of the production is top tier. Great animation/art, it's funny, and the music is great, too. (So many shows forget that last one matters.)

I hope there's a series and I hope someone licenses it and gives it a great dub because it really deserves it. (If it's Sentai I will cry.)

I love it. Dantis should watch it.

cjkeats

Steam is waaaay better.
No it's not. Look at the problems you guys are having. Too big a barrier of entry, and it's shit on other platforms.
But hey, suit yourselves, I'm just trying to help. Steam is not good for everyone.

By the way, I just saw Little Witch Academia!

It's utterly excellent. Not overhyped at all. There's a Disney-like charm to it that pulls you in instantly and every facet of the production is top tier. Great animation/art, it's funny, and the music is great, too. (So many shows forget that last one matters.)

I hope there's a series and I hope someone licenses it and gives it a great dub because it really deserves it. (If it's Sentai I will cry.)

I love it. Dantis should watch it.
Preach.
I'd say it's more of a Warner Brothers like charm. Did you catch the little Wile-E Coyote reference when the dragon blew up?

Onemic

I can set up an IRC channel for you guys when I get back from work.

It'll be on studio64.yi.org network, so you could simultaneously hang out at #ga too!

I'm pretty free... the only character I know how to use is Yu and Aigis, and i'm not really "playing as them" rather i'm driving/piloting them because Ziocar and Orgia mode shenanigans.

Ya, you're not free at all >:|

All Aigis players play on auto pilot, even the pros.

We need to settle our freeness through matches!

IRC is best for matchup scheduling and the like by far. anyone can use it, even if you're on your phone.

Meia

The last fighting game I seriously played was Street Fighter 2, and haven't really touched the genre since then really.

Now, think about all the additions of movement and stuff that have come after this, and mechanics. This is my learning curve going into the game. That whole dashing thing? Yeah, that's beyond me.

I think I win. :p

Should add my PSN stuffs to my profile I guess, I have all the systems, just haven't updated that stuff. Though I have to figure out what would my ID be, hrm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom