• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_maqods7GWZ1qgmozyo1_250.gif

wassup phat fellow i need yo' halp. halp a toasta up fo' once yo' shizzle

Guess Who

Banned
Oh god not another spoiler. I was just listening to a soundtrack on youtube.
Apparently, Yu leaves Inaba. I hope this isn't true.

They straight up say at the beginning of the game you're only in Inaba for a year since your parents are busy and Dojima offered to take you in for a while.

Transferring data. It's actually one of three ports. One is used for high speed/high bandwidth situations, one is just a standard Ethernet port, and one is for emergency power situations.

It's hardly a spoiler, what with Persona 4 Arena and all. But yeah, not much sympathy if you were reading YouTube comments. Get something to block them.
Does P4A spoil anything else? I was going to wait until after i had completed Persona 4 but if thats it i might as well start its story mode now.

Sophia

Does P4A spoil anything else? I was going to wait until after i had completed Persona 4 but if thats it i might as well start its story mode now.

P4A keeps the identity of the murder a secret, as well as another major plot twist a secret. Everything else is openly spoiled, including the outcome of the story.

I do not recommend starting P4A until you've finished P4. Also P4A spoils all of Persona 3 too, keep that in mind. If you haven't had the identity of the murderer spoiled or the endgame plot twists, keep going.

Soriku

They straight up say at the beginning of the game you're only in Inaba for a year since your parents are busy and Dojima offered to take you in for a while.

Biggest spoiler that's not really a spoiler.

Also, looking up Persona 4 ANYTHING on Youtube is a terrible terrible idea. You can watch any P4 video and the recommend list will spoil you. I'm fortunate I played P4 a couple months after it came out so I was able to listen to the soundtrack on Youtube without seeing any major spoilers as there weren't that many videos around yet as compared to now. But being a game that's been out for years now and is popular, you will find spoilers EVERYWHERE. You have to make a deliberate effort to avoid P4 anything on Youtube if you don't want to be spoiled.

I can only imagine the amount of people that tried to harmlessly look P4 videos up on Youtube and got unexpectedly spoiled.

I have a friend that does stuff like this. It's so stupid. We will be watching a TV series together and she can't help but check out the IMDB page before we are done watching it or googling about it. Then she bitches and moans when IMDB or Google's suggestive searches spoils something.

Sophia

I don't really care much for spoilers, usually. Although I did get part of Kamen Rider Fourze spoiled because the actor was listed twice for different characters. Whoops!

Dantis

This used to be such a nice thread...

Also, WHAT at people saying Emilia Clarke looks like a man. I think y'all have looked at too many animu girls recently...

Sophia

This used to be such a nice thread...

Also, WHAT at people saying Emilia Clarke looks like a man. I think y'all have looked at too many animu girls recently...

Yeah I have no idea how you could mistake Daenerys for a guy except for a really crappy image.

Sophia

here is what i think of your robot fetishization:

That is quite offensive, you know. There is nothing wrong with robot on robot love!

I think it was jello that started the "gag" anyhow, and I merely ran with it. I am quite fond of stories involving robots however. Grew up on Clark and Asimov and all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom