• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
That is quite offensive, you know. There is nothing wrong with robot on robot love!

I think it was jello that started the "gag" anyhow, and I merely ran with it.

Yes, it was because you were up at ungodly hours and never seemed to go to sleep, plus the Aigis avatar made for a pretty good gag.

Omikaru

I've had my PC logged into PersonaGAF Steam chat for 12 hours. Here's the log.

15 May 2013
11:21 - Your state is set to Offline.
11:21 - Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
11:21 - Connected again and rejoined chat.
13:46 - Your state is set to Offline.
13:46 - Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
13:47 - Connected again and rejoined chat.

PK Gaming

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif
It's a facade, you sausage. He's just being silly.
so he's intentionally acting like a troll because...?

Dantis

let's talk about how you hate anime some more

Let's talk about how you dislike modern Persona games some more yet still insist on coming into the thread every day because you love them really.

And then we can all have a big group hug.

SteamsonaGAF forever ;_;

RIP in peace SteamsonaGAF

NEMESIS!

If by better days you mean the days of being disconnected endlessly while being uninformed and having to whisper everyone that Steam chat screwed up, let's not.

BY BETTER DAYS I MEAN A TIME WHEN I ACTUALLY USED TO TALK TO YOU ALL.

Why single him out? We can tie you in perfectly.

because he makes a big production about how much he hate hate hates anime, like, as a general concept, but then loves loves loves persona and that's v. funny

Let's talk about how you dislike modern Persona games some more yet still insist on coming into the thread every day because you love them really.

once again, the persona series consists of more than just persona 3 and persona 4 (and persona 3 FES and persona 3 portable and persona 4 golden and persona 4 arena and persona 4 the tv series and persona 3 the movies)

because he makes a big production about how much he hate hate hates anime, like, as a general concept, but then loves loves loves persona and that's v. funny

once again, the persona series consists of more than just persona 3 and persona 4 (and persona 3 FES and persona 3 portable and persona 4 golden and persona 4 arena and persona 4 the tv series and persona 3 the movies)

Persona Trinity Soul is the best Persona

Dantis

That's nice, dear.

Dant0r pls ;_;

YOU GET NOTHING FROM ME, TRAITOR.

Fact. Kanaru is bestest character too!

Eh. Not really.

The end of her arc is surprisingly nice though. I felt it was quite Persona-esque.

Sophia

BY BETTER DAYS I MEAN A TIME WHEN I ACTUALLY USED TO TALK TO YOU ALL.

* Dantis (webirc@2.26.188.202) has joined #personagaf

Persona Trinity Soul is the best Persona

Fact. Kanaru is bestest character too!

NOT IN MY EXPERIENCE

Persona 2 better be godlike because P1 is a fucking chore so far

Depends on what you hate about Persona 1. Although, I love Persona 2 compared to it tho. No shoddy first person dungeons. No poor over-world (PS1), music is awesome across the board, amazing cast of characters.

Shame the PS1 versions of IS/EP have such an awful interface. :(

Squire

Banned

Enough salt in this post for a week or more.

Dantis

people tend to ignore things that aren't good

I like them. They're not a patch on P3 and P4 in most ways outside of their plots though.

Depends on what you hate about Persona 1. Although, I love Persona 2 compared to it tho. No shoddy first person dungeons. No poor over-world (PS1), music is awesome across the board, amazing cast of characters.

Shame the PS1 versions of IS/EP have such an awful interface. :(

I really love how fast P1's dungeons are though. You blitz around them. The footstep noise is weirdly satisfying too.

Also, Meguro soundtrack YES.

Jintor

I'm not sure what I don't like about P1 but I can tell through accumulated opinion that it's a fucking chore and I don't really want to play it

Sophia

I'm not sure what I don't like about P1 but I can tell through accumulated opinion that it's a fucking chore and I don't really want to play it

Well I would give P2 a shot at least. A lot of the awful elements of P1 are gone, and it set the foundations for a lot of plot points in P3/4

Persona 1 is better than Persona 3.

YOU WERE THE PERSON WHO DESTROYED YOUR OWN ARGUMENT BY STREAMING REVELATIONS PERSONA FOR EVERYONE. >.<

Dantis

The parts you have to play are excruciating. Maybe if they remade them as visual novels or made the game part playable they'd be cool.

*shrug*

I disagree. Atlus generally make solid games, and P1 and P2 are no exception. They're much more standard in terms of design relative to P3 and P4, but they're still well built and have a kind of retro charm to them.

Persona 1 is better than Persona 3.

Nobody believes that you actually think this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom