• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

Is Atlus in danger of poofing thanks to this garbage? That that could happen while Square still exists would infuriate me to no end.

Well, I imagine the development studios and such are safe. Absolute worst case scenario is they're sold off.

Astra

Use Kinect 2.0 to enhance your experiences in Peter Molyneux's Persona Five.

Will they bring back evokers and we'll have to make a motion of putting agun to our head to summon our Persona?

Looking good, Scrafty. Looks like you got off pretty easily.

Omikaru

You know, you could've actually done far worse. I don't mind this one at all.

No take backs, however. I'll keep this until August 1st as you said. I have a neat avatar idea for after that.

You making sure you're saving it as .gif or .png? :p

It's saved as a .JPEG. I know GAF does this really infuriating thing where if the proportions are a bit off it automatically rescales it to 100x120, but I've tried three different sizes so far and nothing's worked. I'll give it once last try before I just give up and add "looking like an amateur" to my list of humiliations.

TWILT

Banned
Either GIMP or GAF is being really stupid right now and keeps resetting my avatar to white background every time I try to upload it. Help :(

p9qDKTJ.png
?

It's saved as a .JPEG. I know GAF does this really infuriating thing where if the proportions are a bit off it automatically rescales it to 100x120, but I've tried three different sizes so far and nothing's worked. I'll give it once last try before I just give up and add "looking like an amateur" to my list of humiliations.
Transparency only works with .png or .gif

Sophia

^

.JPEG doesn't support transparencies. Save it as a PNG

Jintor

Robot girls are too cute.

I have to wonder if Kirijo Group bothered looking into weird synthetic flesh stuff sort of Ghost in the Shell style prosthetic bodies or they just slapped a flesh tone paintjob on a steel shell.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Robot girls are too cute.

I have to wonder if Kirijo Group bothered looking into weird synthetic flesh stuff sort of Ghost in the Shell style prosthetic bodies or they just slapped a flesh tone paintjob on a steel shell.

I had this theory about something like that.

The Anti-Shadow weapons were human at one point and were forced to undergo transformation into a robotic weapon. P3 Spoilers
Strega mentions something like this, they were forced to summon personae, so it wasn't out of the realm of possibility

But I think that went out the window with Labrys' story in P4A.

Sophia

So I heard Dantis was seen fleeing the civilized world where there is any sort of internet connection.

I bet he's going to welsh on it. Mods won't enforce avatar bets so it's up to us to honour them.

If he bails on the bet then I'll execute him Misuru-style.

Give him the "I <3" one, I wanna see Dantis suffer.

Dantis must suffer.

.... damn you guys are vicious. XD

Astra

.... damn you guys are vicious. XD

And Dantis has not wronged me in anyway whatsoever... but as Jintor said. Bwahaha.

So I started playing P3P again, alongside FES, and doing this makes me really, really want an enhanced Vita version of Persona 3. Not having those cutscenes really is a big deal.
On the flip side, the actual gameplay of P3P is so much better. Switching between the two games shows just how jarring it is not to have control of your party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom