• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

I understood after Mitsuru's story mode why Aigis had such a poker face in her P4A expression, and why she got along with Narukami so well.... and yes I want multiple physical types back too.

Eh? What did I miss?

Aigis's evolution as a character is adorable ;__;

Jintor

Hah, I thought I missed some crucial aspect of the Fool or something.

I enjoy blank slate protagonists and all, but having a 'character' as an MC is cool too. I wish intra-game character got to chat more in P4A though.

She's learning lessons on how to be a Deadpan Snarker. It's particularly funny in Mitsuru's story mode, given she gets quite a few of them. :p

Seems more like she's genuinely being adorbs in the manga. Let me see if I can find some tumblr screencaps.

Squire

Banned
Hey did you know this secret about Teddie in P4A? Teddie
has a 1/10000 chance of being naked under the bear suit on a double KO.

WAT

She's learning lessons on how to be a Deadpan Snarker. :p

If you pay close attention in Persona 3, you'll see that she slowly gains a sense of humor. :D

That's such a cliched arc for android characters at this point, but it gets me every time. A character finding their humanity. Love it.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Uh-oh

FV0In8G.png

Jintor

I liked that in P3P Fuuka
actually did get better at cooking over time. Although I did her route and Shinji's at the same time so she kept resetting in between s.links. Man, if they have stuff like that where development in one s.link carries over to the others that would be fab.

I don't really understand how you can screw up cooking so badly tbh... ==;;

No I'm pretty sure it's not a fetish anywhere. :p

Well I'm guessing the latter, but I'm sure Rule #34 applies somewhere.

I'm not familiar with all of this JRPG or anime stuff, so I wanted to know if it was a convention elsewhere. See, this is what I'm thinking, and I could be wrong, but while I was in Nagoya, probably every girl that I dated would at some point cook something for me.

They'd say, "oh, I'm terrible" or "I should really learn to cook". So, I think that in Japan, if you are a girl, having cooking skills is like some kind of social expectation. If you aren't good, it's like endearing or something because it's rare to not cook? I dunno. Maybe that's why they make a big deal out of it in Persona.

This one girl would make bento lunches for me. They were pretty cool and people at the office would flip out that she was making them for me. In like a pervy way. It was super weird.

Jintor

I'm not familiar with all of this JRPG or anime stuff, so I wanted to know if it was a convention elsewhere. See, this is what I'm thinking, and I could be wrong, but while I was in Nagoya, probably every girl that I dated would at some point cook something for me.

They'd say, "oh, I'm terrible" or "I should really learn to cook". So, I think that in Japan, if you are a girl, having cooking skills is like some kind of social expectation. If you aren't good, it's like endearing or something because it's rare to not cook? I dunno. Maybe that's why they make a big deal out of it in Persona.

This one girl would make bento lunches for me. They were pretty cool and people at the office would flip out that she was making them for me. In like a pervy way. It was super weird.

Ah, you clearly don't watch enough shoujo

PS Lend me some swag brah

Trigger

Yeah, that kind of pressure on girls is pretty common.

Pirabear

Banned
Kinda wish P5 would add a spell type or two for combat variety. Didn't mind no Tera in P3 because we got 3 physical based attack to compensate, but P4 streamlined a bit too much. And Hama shouldn't just be a pallete swap of Mudo.

Mr. Shankly

Neo Member
That is one beautiful piece of artwoirk.
gdi I have so many things to spend money on and not just persona stuff but important stuff.

Also, my question was if teddy pulling someone in his bear suit is one of his attacks.

All this art is making me want to draw again... must resist!

Ah, you clearly don't watch enough shoujo

PS Lend me some swag brah

Ok here's some :)

• Do situps/pushups everday and always take the stairs
  • Eat green veggies and lean proteins, less sugar/starches
  • Take care of your skin, hair, teeth, etc.
  • Wear nice clothes and smell nice

Honestly, I don't understand women. I always just assumed that they are just like dudes but in female form. Now, I'm starting to think that women live in a completely different culture than men because the way our society has been and in many ways still is. And hell, I can't even begin to imagine the Japanese take on all of this, so I dunno what Hashino & Co. will throw our way.

But yeah, a tough girl and a girl with a severe cognitive disorder would be cool. As for guys, I want a character that is Johnny from Catherine. Speaking of which...

Girl Kanji is actually pretty cool. P5 needs a chick that tough.

Trigger your avatar reminds me of a convo I had about Catherine 2: the premise is that Johnny is forever alone, but wakes up one day as a woman. Puzzles and nightmares are involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom