• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noi

running away from Dan, I see how it is.

ggs you two. Though we're playing the wrong game for this thread. >:O

Not in a million years.

Feel free to slap me for the DmC reference.

I actually liked DmC
and DMC2

Noi, I'm gettin tired so that's it for now, but it was fun, I'll play with you again later, hopefully I will have practiced hah.

As for being off topic, that's why I was suggesting skype or some other chat thingy

Dantis

I actually liked DmC
and DMC2

Noi, I'm gettin tired so that's it for now, but it was fun, I'll play with you again later, hopefully I will have practiced hah.

As for being off topic, that's why I was suggesting skype or some other chat thingy

I liked DmC too.

Gonna download Kat and Emmet in a bit. Are they good? I have pretty much zero interest in Emmet, haha.

Also: For me, school was terrible, university was absolutely excellent.

EDIT: I did this the other day when we talking about our handwriting. I told you mine was bad.

labryshandwriting.png

So when do these figures drop anyway, I need to know so I can get my wallet ready before I kill it with a purchase

Gonna download Kat and Emmet in a bit. Are they good? I have pretty much zero interest in Emmet, haha.
Emmett takes some skill to use since you gotta keep switching weapons for different situations, but from what I've seen (haven't used her yet) Kat seems really, really, really easy to use.

Daimaou

I had to drop out of high school for medical reasons, myself. So, even though I know it's silly, P3 and P4 kind of fill that void for me.

Cenarion Circle Alliance.

Ha, that's where I play too. Same faction, even. My main's a warlock named Mesarthim. I normally just kill time doing random BGs, but feel free to drop me a line if you're bored.

Sophia

EDIT: I did this the other day when we talking about our handwriting. I told you mine was bad.

That's not bad at all. Outside of "picture" it's pretty readable. And that picture of Labrys is cute. :O

I'd say my handwriting is half as good as that. Maybe.

Ha, that's where I play too. Same faction, even.

It is almost certain that you've met me before then. I'm one of the oldest players on the server, and there are very few names I don't know. =P

Daimaou

It is almost certain that you've met me before then. I'm one of the oldest players on the server, and there are very few names I don't know. =P

Maybe, I've only been playing there since the start of Cata, though. I moved there for some friends, but it wasn't terribly long before they quit. I mostly just keep to myself, though I'll say something in Trade from time to time.

Sophia

Maybe, I've only been playing there since the start of Cata, though. I moved there for some friends, but it wasn't terribly long before they quit. I mostly just keep to myself, though I'll say something in Trade from time to time.

My main's a warlock named Mesarthim. I normally just kill time doing random BGs, but feel free to drop me a line if you're bored.

Yup, see? I know that name. Even seen you in a few BGs from time to time. :p My main's name is Ishamaru.

You picked a bad server to move to tho. Cenarion Circle flat out died in Cataclysm, and it's only now starting to recover. :(

Omikaru

I can read it, so it's not bad handwriting. Let's put it this way: me taking notes with a pen and paper is very unreliable, because I can't ever read it back.

Daimaou

Yup, see? I know that name. Even seen you in a few BGs from time to time. :p My main's name is Ishamaru.

You picked a bad server to move to tho. Cenarion Circle flat out died in Cataclysm, and it's only now starting to recover. :(

The servers I played on previously were pretty bad, so it hasn't really bothered me at all.

Dantis

That's not bad at all. Outside of "picture" it's pretty readable. And that picture of Labrys is cute. :O

I can read it, so it's not bad handwriting. Let's put it this way: me taking notes with a pen and paper is very unreliable, because I can't ever read it back.

I refuse to believe that you both have worse handwriting than me. :p

Sophia

I refuse to believe that you both have worse handwriting than me. :p

I have motor clumsiness among other things, and I've barely written at all since leaving school. I have difficulty drawing a darn circle or box, where as you can draw and paint such splendid images. It's only natural mine would be worse than yours. >_>;

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

His is definitely better than mine, for sure. I have to write very slowly for it to be remotely legible.

Omikaru

I'm in. Hahaha. Prepare for me to win and losing. D:

In Atlus-related news, Atlus USA just put Growlanser: Wayfarer Of Time and Gungnir on the EU PSN Store. I guess this means they're not getting a UMD release or local distributor. They're £23.99 a pop, but hey, I can play them on Vita (which is what I was waiting for).

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm in. Hahaha. Prepare for me to win and losing. D:

In Atlus-related news, Atlus USA just put Growlanser: Wayfarer Of Time and Gungnir on the EU PSN Store. I guess this means they're not getting a UMD release or local distributor. They're £23.99 a pop, but hey, I can play them on Vita (which is what I was waiting for).

If Atlus has to do this to get EP on PSP over here,then so be it.

I just don't like being kept in the dark :eek:

How is that for Purse Owner talk, buddddddddddddahhhhhhhhhh?

Dantis

Labrys is canon, confirmed by Dantis himself.

Real talk for a minute:

I don't mind Labrys being canon. It's the interactions between the pre-existing characters that I personally don't consider canon. The Investigation Team that I played through P4 with would never beat each other up, silly tournament or no. :p

As an aside (Golden and Arena spoilers):
If Arena takes place in May, and the Epilogue takes place in August or whatever, and they hadn't met up since then, is it safe to assume that the Investigation Team is in fact out of the story now? Surely Mitsuru and The Mystery Gang would have solved it all by then?

Just a thought.

There you go, Buddha. Back on Persona.

Now post a picture of your handwriting! >:D

Sophia

As an aside (Golden and Arena spoilers):
If Arena takes place in May, and the Epilogue takes place in August or whatever, and they hadn't met up since then, is it safe to assume that the Investigation Team is in fact out of the story now? Surely Mitsuru and The Mystery Gang would have solved it all by then?

P4/P2/P4G/P4A major spoilerz.
If that really was Nyarlathotep, you think he'd be beaten so easily? This is the same entity that successfully brought about the end of the world via a several year gambit. Plus Yu and Yosuke were going to go to Port Island to find out more, so we'll certainly hear about that in P5 or P4A2...

Dantis

P4/P2/P4G/P4A major spoilerz.
If that really was Nyarlathotep, you think he'd be beaten that easily? This is the same entity that successfully brought about the end of the world via a several year gambit.

Sure, but wouldn't they be involved even so? And it's not like the Epilogue led up to anything. If anything, it wrapped everything up with a neat bow.

At the very least, it indicates that if they do show up again, it should be their epilogue appearances. Which would actually be pretty neat.

Sophia

Sure, but wouldn't they be involved even so? And it's not like the Epilogue led up to anything. If anything, it wrapped everything up with a neat bow.

At the very least, it indicates that if they do show up again, it should be their epilogue appearances. Which would actually be pretty neat.

All but certain that Narukami will be involved. They've dropped too many implications otherwise. Plus, he's even more popular than Aigis, so they're not going to write him out of the story that easily. Personally I think he might join the Shadow Operatives.

FluxWaveZ

All but certain that Narukami will be involved. They've dropped too many implications otherwise. Plus, he's even more popular than Aigis, so they're not going to write him out of the story that easily. Personally I think he might join the Shadow Operatives.

Mitsuru didn't even want any of the Investigation Team to be involved in the events that would follow P4A because of their lack of age/experience. Not sure she'd be ready to just accept him into the group, not to mention that he's still a high school student.

Dantis

Mitsuru didn't even want any of the Investigation Team to be involved in the events that would follow P4A because of their lack of age/experience. Not sure she'd be ready to just accept him into the group, not to mention that he's still a high school student.

Depends what game we're talking about. I think Persona 5 will be set in about 2015.

Arena 2, yes. Persona 5, probably not. Narukami is the least likely of the team in my opinion, because of his lack of personality. He'd make for a terribly boring secondary character.

Sophia

Arena 2, yes. Persona 5, probably not. Narukami is the least likely of the team in my opinion, because of his lack of personality. He'd make for a terribly boring secondary character.

Hey now, he's got quite a bit of personality, and you can't deny his popularity. When you're more popular than the character voiced by Maaya Sakamoto.... I suspect the P3 movie will make Arisato his opposite in this regard.

Why, no, not at all. ^_~

Uh-huh. Time for crappy self-insert fanfics!

FluxWaveZ

Depends what game we're talking about. I think Persona 5 will be set in about 2015.

True, if his next appearance is set in the future, then I think that could maybe work, though I feel as though none of the Investigation Team are really the type to be part of a big organization like that, while that suits the P3 crew just fine (except for some like Yukari or Fuuka).

Dantis

Hey now, he's got quite a bit of personality, and you can't deny his popularity. When you're more popular than the character voiced by Maaya Sakamoto.... I suspect the P3 movie will make Arisato his opposite in this regard.

He really doesn't. In the anime, they gave Narukami a personality, but in P4 he has an inkling of something, but no where near a personality, and in Arena he's a boring generic drone.

See, why isn't there anything like that in Arena? I feel like the anime really managed to take what was there in the game and turn it into a personality (Particularly in the amazing True Ending episode).

but the true ending episode was super flawed and sort of bland to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom