• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2015 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The cycle is dead - Long live the King

Carlius

Banned
i have to say, while it sucks pc got the shaft in terms of graphics, this is by far the best pes since who knows how long. Ive been a FIFA player since 09, but this is making it very hard for me.

FCMaxi

Has anyone tried out the Role Control mode yet? Picking this up tomorrow and gonna have some mates over for a PES night, just like the old ps2 days *wipes tear*

Why is this thread dead? Decent video-game football is finally back.

Been playing random exhibition matches for hours past myregular bed time, it's sooo damn good.

It's officially released today in Europe. Perhaps that has something to do with it. Though, this series is probably on life support :( I'm picking it up later today at least.

WTF!! Do you have a source for this? I really doubt it did that well.

Yeah, I seriously doubt it has sold anywhere near that.

Norse360

I got the digital ps4 version from the eu store, but cant't play. It looks like I got two versions downloaded (there are two pes 2015 icons). I can start one of them, but it's in arabic I think. The other one won't start, telling me it's corrupted. Any ideas what's wrong?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Bought a copy (I live in the US) its fantastic.

Played one random online, no lag! Like the best PES games, it was a thrilling 0-0 game.

Hasney

Why is this thread dead? Decent video-game football is finally back.

Been playing random exhibition matches for hours past myregular bed time, it's sooo damn good.

That's the thing, I think a lot of people are playing it more than putting it down to actually talk about it.

Hasney

Awesome, then we should know about region locking for sure if it picks the server your game is from, or the best ping.

MyClub is the mode I'm least interested in, so i'm trying to get the Trophies for that first while the online crowd is strong. I just have a couple questions about it: I want to get promoted in each of the MyClub divisions. It says that I need 3 points to be promoted. I can't find any place that says how many points I currently have, but I assume I just need one win (3 points?) to advance to Division 11? So one win Online and one win in that (SIM) mode, then continue playing to complete the 10 game season. Win or lose for those other 9 games, I should be good, right?

Blablurn

Okay. I played my first game and already encoutered those strange lags. Not with passing but with the whole picture. It's similar to those lil lags when you play online in FIFA. Wut.

T-Rex.

Banned
Is it just me being blind or is there definitely no 2v2 mode? Can't find it anywhere

Edit: taking around 7 minutes to find an online match atm..

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
The soundtrack is legit good lol. Seems like they just looked at the Spotify Charts and used the Top 10 Songs.

Its so much better than the last few games on so many levels. Music, UI, gameplay, modes, graphics, goalkeeper AI.

If there was ever a time to proclaim that the king is back... its now. Crazy.

My only gripe so far is that I still didnt get to play online.

I've just got this on PC, framerate is atrocious? I have a 4790K and a 780 so I'm not sure whats going on? 1440p or 1080p makes no difference, feels like its running at about 20fps?

Its so much better than the last few games on so many levels. Music, UI, gameplay, modes, graphics, goalkeeper AI.

If there was ever a time to proclaim that the king is back... its now. Crazy.

My only gripe so far is that I still didnt get to play online.

Could do with more songs imo but what they have is great. Just need to fix those frame rate stutters and I'll be happy with my purchase.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Could do with more songs imo but what they have is great. Just need to fix those frame rate stutters and I'll be happy with my purchase.

The stutters dont even annoy me as much (though I understand people if they are annoyed by it). But I really want to play online, I dont even know what the issue is :(

Might be the best soccer game I ever played, and I still need to return it if online doesnt work.

jts

...hate me...
Yeah, online 1vs1 is pretty much all I play in footies. I can't really enjoy the game if that is broken.

derwalde

lol wtf.

now i have two PES2015 (PS4). one is german and one arabic. both only let me play the uefa super cup finale. both are fully downloaded with 22gb and patch 1.01.

wtf konami.

The stutters dont even annoy me as much (though I understand people if they are annoyed by it). But I really want to play online, I dont even know what the issue is :(

Might be the best soccer game I ever played, and I still need to return it if online doesnt work.

The stutters have been game breaking for me, almost 1 second pauses where it's totally unresponsive continuous in a piece of build up play. This was fixed by disconnecting my PS4 from the internet as advised but that isn't the solution I want.

Blablurn

I found one online game so far. Quality was similar to FIFA online games. There were some mini lags here and there but they might have been cause by that annoying bug that also happens offline.

Roxas

anyone getting some bad lag online? PS4 version in UK here. there was roughly 1 second delay in my button press to what was happening on screen. Not cool :(

I found one online game so far. Quality was similar to FIFA online games. There were some mini lags here and there but they might have been cause by that annoying bug that also happens offline.

How can I play against you? I wanted to invite you to a match, but have no idea

Jack cw

lol wtf.

now i have two PES2015 (PS4). one is german and one arabic. both only let me play the uefa super cup finale. both are fully downloaded with 22gb and patch 1.01.

wtf konami.

Same happened with Diablo 3 and its language install data. Simply two containers with different audios in it. I guess you somehow stuck in one game mode. Can you go into the main menu and play anything else?
How can I play against you? I wanted to invite you to a match, but have no idea

You are on PSN shanks? ID pls.

Purdy

Just got this, can't wait, really enjoyed the demo after FIFA has been fucking me off for ages.

I'm taking it there is no way to import option files now :(?

Jack cw

Just got this, can't wait, really enjoyed the demo after FIFA has been fucking me off for ages.

I'm taking it there is no way to import option files now :(?

No, at least not yet on PS4 and xbone. Guess we have to wait and hope that custom data import via USB gets enabled.

b0uncyfr0

PC version looks like shite (colorless and bland) and plays like shite (to me). It doesn't look or play as fluid as what ive seen on the PS4 gameplay videos. Can anyone confirm this??Is DF planning to compare PES PS4 to PC anytime soon?

Also for the technically adept:
No AA
Max Resolution is 1080p
DSR not supported (So no 4K)
Same old Low-Med-High Presets - No customizing

Hedrush

Spent a few hours yesterday editing the premiership and the championship teams to their real name counterparts, editing stadium names and editing kits. Wasn't as much of a chore as I thought it would be.

I've got to hand it to Konami this is the best football game I've played since the PS2 era, it's a shame it took them a whole generation and a new engine to get it right tho. It's the best representation of football I've played on a console.

Spent a few hours yesterday editing the premiership and the championship teams to their real name counterparts, editing stadium names and editing kits. Wasn't as much of a chore as I thought it would be.

I've got to hand it to Konami this is the best football game I've played since the PS2 era, it's a shame it took them a whole generation and a new engine to get it right tho. It's the best representation of football I've played on a console.

Any chance of some screens of your work ? Thinking of doing this myself if option files are a no go

Jack cw

PC version looks like shite (colorless and bland) and plays like shite (to me). It doesn't look or play as fluid as what ive seen on the PS4 gameplay videos. Can anyone confirm this??Is DF planning to compare PES PS4 to PC anytime soon?

Also for the technically adept:
No AA
Max Resolution is 1080p
DSR not supported (So no 4K)
Same old Low-Med-High Presets - No customizing

Yeah, DF should release their face off in the next few days I think.
And what GPU do you have? Tried to force AA, supersampling, etc. via GPU control?

sephiroth7x

Seriously can't wait to play the shit out of this when I get home from work... feel like I have lost a year of football gaming as I lost interest in the last PES... felt half complete whereas PES2015 feels like the complete thing :) cannot wait!

Top Bottom