• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2015 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The cycle is dead - Long live the King

Donnie

Is the PC demo out on steam!? (i dont see it)

Was coming up on the steam search but linked straight to the full game, now doesn't appear at all anymore. Days almost over and they still can't manage to get a late demo that was probably already done weeks ago out on the net...

Cigol

Should it really be lagging with an i7 and GTX780 4GB? Feels like something is amiss since previous games worked flawlessly.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Is the PC demo available already?

Edit: I see that's not on Steam. And reports of the PC port quality aare worrying.

Cigol

Edit: I see that's not on Steam. And reports of the PC port quality aare worrying.
It's not the next-gen engine for one thing and it runs really badly on my PC but I'm guessing there's a fix for that. What I got to play has whetted my appetite for more though, and gameplay is definitely king.

Bumhead

Banned
Whose everyone starting their Master Leagues with?

Undecided. My team are in the game but the lack of licenses bothers me more than I thought it would and I usually like going for a foreign league on PES.

Thinking Milan, Valencia or Ajax but not sure. How does the dutch leagues work on this as there's no Div 2 for Holland is there?

LAM09

Undecided. My team are in the game but the lack of licenses bothers me more than I thought it would and I usually like going for a foreign league on PES.

Thinking Milan, Valencia or Ajax but not sure. How does the dutch leagues work on this as there's no Div 2 for Holland is there?

I'm sure no one gets relegated.

Blablurn

I heard Bayern München is a good team.

Malcolm9

Just give your team the correct name and basic kit replica, from the default camera it doesn't make too much of a difference.

Carlius

Banned

its bad in terms of grpahics, gameplay is there, but i cant do it without the graphics, i am a graphics whore unfortunately, and this is where fifa excels and beats pes any day. but the gameplay is fun no doubt.

longdi

Banned
how is this game on PC? last gen or this gen gameplay
it is only about usd30 here for the steam version...should i return with the king?
the last fifa i have is 2014.
i loved the last gen fifas until EA seemed to get stuck in a loop and no longer felt impressive, something about the flow felt off, like i was only half in control where i wanted my players and ball to go.
last gen PES was just terrible and felt worse than PS2 gen...

Can't download the Götze myClub DLC. Anyone know why it just says "download error"?

edit: Also is the shots still bugged? Over half of all my shots hit the bar. Had the same issue in the demo. edit2: I take that back. About 80-90% are in the bar or the post.

T-Rex.

Banned
The gameplay is great, but if you're thinking of getting this to play online I wouldn't bother.. yet. I've only been able to find 2 matches since this morning and for most of the day when I try to play online it just says connecting and doesn't find a match.

LAM09

The gameplay is great, but if you're thinking of getting this to play online I wouldn't bother.. yet. I've only been able to find 2 matches since this morning and for most of the day when I try to play online it just says connecting and doesn't find a match.

Not sure if you have a EU copy of the game, but I haven't had any issues finding a match. I have played a few Online division matches, and a few in the Team lobby.

nampad

I am on the fence but have some questions.

1. How is the online?
2. Someone mentioned stuttering on the PS4, something to be concerned about?
3. I guess you can't just download option files and install them anymore and have to edit everything by yourself?
4. Is the pass assistance still all over the place like in the demo?

It's not the next-gen engine for one thing and it runs really badly on my PC but I'm guessing there's a fix for that. What I got to play has whetted my appetite for more though, and gameplay is definitely king.

Is that the demo or the full game would like to try the PC demo before making my mind up and its not on steam.

If anyone has a download link it would be appreciated.

El Kaiju

Neo Member
Nm, I'll quote ToraShino for earlier:

TL;DR, if you bought it digitally and you have very limited access to the game (2 teams, 1 league), then your game hasn't finished completely downloading, it's only finished downloading to the point of being playable.

T-Rex.

Banned
Not sure if you have a EU copy of the game, but I haven't had any issues finding a match. I have played a few Online division matches, and a few in the Team lobby.
US copy. I managed to find a few matches early in the morning but nothing since then.

can you change difficulty and game time in myclub against the computer? If such an option exists I am yet to find it. at the minute it's stuck on regular, and 10 minute halves.

Still having terrible stuttering issues whenever the PS4 is connected to the internet. I think I'm gonna go back to FIFA while they fix this, really disappointing because I was totally hyped after playing the demo.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Can't download the Götze myClub DLC. Anyone know why it just says "download error"?

edit: Also is the shots still bugged? Over half of all my shots hit the bar. Had the same issue in the demo. edit2: I take that back. About 80-90% are in the bar or the post.

Is that so? Everyone keeps talking about how good the gameplay is, and I'm not sure how that could be the case if 90% of shots hit the woodwork. Sounds pretty artificial and one of my favorite things about PES back in the day is the lack of artificial/predetermined feeling that FIFA has in spades.

Malcolm9

Same here, I've rarely hit the post or crossbar, but I did score a cracking volley with Costa off the underside of the bar recently.

Blablurn

Still having terrible stuttering issues whenever the PS4 is connected to the internet. I think I'm gonna go back to FIFA while they fix this, really disappointing because I was totally hyped after playing the demo.

I can't go back. The gameplay is just that good. I just turn off the Internet conncection.

I'm using advanced shooting. Maybe that's it?
Don't have the game yet. Just demo.

but I play with advanced shooting too. (However I use manual shooting more often now - L2+O).

Advanced shooting direction using the left analogue stick is kinda weird. You need to hold the stick away from the goal for shots to the bottom corners. I was hitting the crossbar all the time too before I got a hang of powering my shots and directing them with advanced.

Just youtube pes2015 advanced shooting for a guide. Can't post link from my mobile

I can't go back. The gameplay is just that good. I just turn off the Internet conncection.

I just played few games with EU account (mine is EU disk) and there was absolutely no stutter. Went back to US account and it was back. Dunno what the issue is but turning off network is not an option. Guess I'll wait for official word on this or play with EU account.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

its bad in terms of grpahics, gameplay is there, but i cant do it without the graphics, i am a graphics whore unfortunately, and this is where fifa excels and beats pes any day. but the gameplay is fun no doubt.

Thanks for replies. That's why I want to try the demo first, to see how much the graphics bother me. Still not up, I see.

Blablurn

I just played few games with EU account (mine is EU disk) and there was absolutely no stutter. Went back to US account and it was back. Dunno what the issue is but turning off network is not an option. Guess I'll wait for official word on this or play with EU account.

Veeery strange

Bajan32

Got my copy.
Haven't played a football game in ages.
Just redeemed my code on the PSN store, said code redeemed but it didn't give me option to download my bonuses.. Anyone know what's up with that?

Also anyone wants to add me PSN same as gaf.
East coast US.

Don't have the game yet. Just demo.

but I play with advanced shooting too. (However I use manual shooting more often now - L2+O).

Advanced shooting direction using the left analogue stick is kinda weird. You need to hold the stick away from the goal for shots to the bottom corners. I was hitting the crossbar all the time too before I got a hang of powering my shots and directing them with advanced.

Just youtube pes2015 advanced shooting for a guide. Can't post link from my mobile

You are a fucking lifesaver. Feels weird pushing the stick in the wrong direction, but now my balls actually go in other places than the bar. Do you gain much from using advanced shooting instead of the normal?

Bumhead

Banned
Started Master League, went for Marseille and the default ML players.

A news item about the UEFA best player in Europe award has just popped up and someone called ZIROM at Man City beat Messi and Ronaldo to it! Who the fuck is ZIROM?!

LAM09

Started Master League, went for Marseille and the default ML players.

A news item about the UEFA best player in Europe award has just popped up and someone called ZIROM at Man City beat Messi and Ronaldo to it! Who the fuck is ZIROM?!

Zidane.

Zoro7

Banned
Anyone able to find a game online? Once I start the search there is no way of backing out until you get a cannot find players message after what feels like 5 minutes. :(

Top Bottom