• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2015 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The cycle is dead - Long live the King

are people having the same problems on other platforms? I own it on the 360 and I've been largely lag free and the few dc's I've had are down to my internet cutting out. Only big lag I've had was when I was in a team play game

I tried it on the pc at a friends house though, and that was awful. could hardly find games and when I did most of them were slow as hell. there are clearly people who are cheating on myclub too. played someone who had two gotze's in his team :eek:

Zabojnik

Dat LAM09. Nice matches m8. 2 wins each, but I was quite lucky, haha. Gotta learn those first touch skillz sooner rather than later.

dhlt25

Maybe GPU depending? Do you use SLI or have any effects forced via panel?

No I don't have anything weird just a vanilla 970. The game would work fine if I have nothing using the network but if I have torrent or a stream going then it start to stutter randomly. Very frustrating since I like to play on low volume and watch stuff on second monitor.

T-Rex.

Banned
Bros, there's a fix to get the online working which has worked for me. I'm with Virgin Media and have the Superhub 2.

1. Create a guest wireless network.
2. Name the network.
3. Create a password.
4. Save.
6. Go to network settings on the PS4/Xbone and connect to the SSID you just created.

Once you've booted PES go to system settings and turn port settings to off.

It's bizarre but it works.

bigol

Seems like they have fixed it

zw3lzZs.png

Elfish

Is there even a 4-1-2-1-2 formation in Myclub?

I'm using a 4-1-2-3 now but I need a formation with a better midfield play.

Any suggestions?

Online isn't working all the time either. Unable to connect player urgh....

mauaus

I'm still having lag /skipping while online (even paying single player) on us digital pes 2015, i have to pay offline to avoid it

Zabojnik

How do these PES servers even work? Are they dedicated servers or just a means to get a direct connection between two players going?

goonergaz

I've had a couple of those classic games where the other keeper makes 20 saves and they score to win 1-0 with their only shot of the game,

I know what you mean, I was playing against Man Utd at home (as Arsenal) - I was all over them, like 8 shots on target and they hadn't even had a shot on target, then they scored from a goal which I'm sure was marginally offside and was because a player fouled one of mine...ironically they scored from a shot that wasn't even on target - typical!!

Oh wait, that really happened didn't it!? :(

oh man those competitions. there's a time limit for the first round and if your game doesn't finish inside that limit then the match is deemed void. I was 1-0 up in the 92 minute. my opponent paused the game and let the clock run down so the game didn't finish in time. I'm no game design expert but I feel like this could have been implemented better.

Malcolm9

Loving this game, especially in online divisions where I've had some cracking matches.

I love the variation of play styles in this game which you don't see in Fifa.

Bumhead

Banned
Ok.

Pro tip for anyone playing as Dutch teams. Double check the kit selections before you proceed to a game.

It's not been an issue in any other league for me, but the kit clash detection in the Eredevise seems to be busted. Not concentrating, I just skipped straight through to a match between me as Ajax vs the AI as FC Utrecht.

Thus..

Basis_Elftal_Ajax_14Sep2011.jpg

Vs

10326_20100717_fcuphoto-110.jpg

Nyx

It's not been an issue in any other league for me, but the kit clash detection in the Eredevise seems to be busted. Not concentrating, I just skipped straight through to a match between me as Ajax vs the AI as FC Utrecht.

What? You should have played as Utrecht damnit!

Last night I played another quick match online, also with Utrecht (I support them irl) and ofcourse I had to play against Barcelona....

1-0 win, HA!
I fistpumped at the tv...

Malcolm9

Can anyone confirm if the stuttering is gone?

I will only be able to play ten hours from now.

The occasional stutter is still there a few times a match, I believe this is due to the game connecting to the servers at times.

If you are playing offline you can disable your internet connection to stop this from happening, but hopefully they'll fix it happening online.

It's not a game breaker but it can be annoying.

NHale

Can anyone confirm if the stuttering is gone?

I will only be able to play ten hours from now.

Tried yesterday. Still stutters like always.

The problem is the constant background requests to Konami servers. Of course they don't even said they are aware and trying to fix it. FIFA 15 also had similar issues but they had a workaround to fix the problem posted in the foruns in less than 1 week and then the patch fixed it 2 weeks after launch.

Konami post launch approach is a complete disaster. I enjoy the game but if I could I would have waited because they don't deserve my money with this approach to the few that still think PES is a worthy brand. Keep digging Konami.

Nestunt

The problem is the constant background requests to Konami servers. Of course they don't even said they are aware and trying to fix it. FIFA 15 also had similar issues but they had a workaround to fix the problem posted in the foruns in less than 1 week and then the patch fixed it 2 weeks after launch.

Konami post launch approach is a complete disaster. I enjoy the game but if I could I would have waited because they don't deserve my money with this approach to the few that still think PES is a worthy brand. Keep digging Konami.

Yeah, they will start losing again the marginal consumer.

Melfice7

Did Konami silently remove shareplay from this? i played a ton of matches against a friend around launch, and now it says its restricted

im_dany

How does the "region-locked online" works? I just got my copy in a store and it's UK (I'm italian btw), does that mean I'm going to find only european people or just UK?

Too many core fans not willing to accept criticism including its brand manager. Unless it changes it will always be one step forward and two back.

Hasney

Just got my black Friday copy through and thankfully, not had a single stutter in 5 games. The last one was an online match that was completely smooth. in a freaking PES game. My mind was blown.

Should have jumped in Day 1 if I knew this is how good it would be for me. Felt good deleting that FIFA 15 turd to make room for it on my PS4 hard drive.

Dartastic

Just got my black Friday copy through and thankfully, not had a single stutter in 5 games. The last one was an online match that was completely smooth. in a freaking PES game. My mind was blown.

Should have jumped in Day 1 if I knew this is how good it would be for me. Felt good deleting that FIFA 15 turd to make room for it on my PS4 hard drive.
Where did you get a deal with it? Also, this is my first PES game. Where and how do I update the teams to make them official? I really wish FIFA 15 didn have exclusive rights. This PES is a much better game.

Hasney

Where did you get a deal with it? Also, this is my first PES game. Where and how do I update the teams to make them official? I really wish FIFA 15 didn have exclusive rights. This PES is a much better game.

One of the Amazon lightning deals. They're doing old deals all weekend, so it might be back and it was £24.99.

If you're on ps4 or one, you're shit outta luck, as the firmware of both currently won't allow it. You'll have to follow some guides. If it's anything else, search for 'pes 2015 *whatever console you have* option file

Yen

Does anyone know when the 360 release date is? It's not yet in stock online.

Edit: nvm, it looks like the day 1 edition is available, though I'm not particularly interested in anything in that package.

nikos

Servers on PS4 are still complete trash. Playing with a friend I never lag in other games with, and it sometimes turns into a slideshow, then we get disconnected.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
How does the "region-locked online" works? I just got my copy in a store and it's UK (I'm italian btw), does that mean I'm going to find only european people or just UK?

UK sku (PS4) still doesn't have any italian commentary like it was for last-gen (thanks Halifax) I imagine, right?

Nyx

Servers on PS4 are still complete trash. Playing with a friend I never lag in other games with, and it sometimes turns into a slideshow, then we get disconnected.

Not for me, every online game I have played went (near) flawlessly.

spwolf

its p2p as every other sports game... so it is either your connection or the code. If other people have it working fine, then probably something between you two.

NHale

That's not lag. It's the background server request that results in stutter and in the infamous "the connection has deteriorated, so the game has ended with no loss to anyone" or something like that.

I tried to play online at least 10 times and I disconnect everytime because of this. It happens on the 15th minute every single time when it appears the symbol saying "establishing connection". Of course Konami is not aware of any problems....

beat a guy on myclub who's division 1, I'm in division 9 and he has a 130 wins to 40 odd he messages me calling me a cheater.

its kind of sad how much that made my day.

Nestunt

Playing with the ethernet cord disconnected. The stuttering with it is annoying as hell

This should not happen in 2014 with 100 MB internet

Nyx

2nd round of the Champions League, Arsenal – FC Utrecht, after a 1-1 home draw I needed to score at least to go through to the next round…
Damn Ozil and his teammates played well, especially on the counter while I was pushing for that needed goal.. Then a corner kick in the 78th minute, it’s the perfect cross, and D. Origi heads the ball in the opposite corner, GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, 0-1.

The last 12 minutes of the game are nailbiting, especially near the end when Arsenal gets another counter and eventually a 1 on 1 with my goalkeeper, I was cursing to the TV already, but the goalkeeper saves! Whistle for the end of the game, Utrecht in the next round.

I love this game man, it really nails the feeling of a really competitive footballmatch, even against the AI.

Top Bottom