• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2017 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The King's New Kit

spwolf

Still lags online. It's not as bad as before, but there's still noticeable button delay which obviously stops you from playing how you want. Also the referees aren't great; seems like only leg breakers get called for a foul and everything else is fair game. I've only played a handful of matches though, and it's early days still so could get better.

eh, i played match online right now and it was perfect... also refs are really good.

T-Rex.

Banned
eh, i played match online right now and it was perfect... also refs are really good.
The refs hardly ever call a foul when players get clipped, nor do they call an advantage, so I wouldn't say they're really good. I was playing away at Chelsea though tbf so maybe the ref was just a homer!

spwolf

The refs hardly ever call a foul when players get clipped, nor do they call an advantage, so I wouldn't say they're really good. I was playing away at Chelsea though tbf so maybe the ref was just a homer!

play 30 more games and let us know... i think they are probably the best refs ever in a footie game.

Computer got two yellow cards in first 10 minutes of the game at Top Player for me... thats pretty awesome.

Spat_triate

Can't get enough of the 'Goal Cam'. I wish that was a camera that you could select in replay mode. It's extremely well done.

SpaceHorror

Has anyone else applied the PES World patch?

Do the teams for the Championship have correct name/number colors for the kits?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
PESPatch's site has went to shit. Constantly trying to open ads, and that's with ublock and adblock enabled.

Is there any first touch controls? normal control seems so loose compared to the demo and close control doesn't have the movement needed for skipping past players.

Hedrush

PESWorld PS4 OF is Live again. Install each add-on separately.

PES World PES 2017 Premier League add on

Kits for all unlicensed Premier League teams, Manchester city third kit will be added once revealed fully and made available once made.

​Stadium and Manager images for all Premier League teams whos' coach or home ground does not feature in game. Anfield image not included as this stadium will be available via DLC soon.

​Hi res club emblems for all unlicensed teams.​

DOWNLOAD

PES World PES 2017 La Liga add on.

Kits for all unlicensed La Liga teams.

​Stadium and Manager images for all La Liga teams whos' coach or home ground does not feature in game.

​Hi res club emblems for all unlicensed teams.

DOWNLOAD

PES World PES 2017Sky BET Championship add on.

​Kits for all unlicensed Championship teams.

​Stadium and Manager images for all Championship teams.

​Hi res club emblems for all teams.

DOWNLOAD

PES World PES 2017Sky Serie A add on.

​Kits for the two unlicensed Serie A teams Juventus and Sassuolo.

​Stadium and Manager images for both teams (more images to be added for the licensed teams)

​Hi res emblems for the two teams.​

DOWNLOAD

Are the competition logos not included?

Didn't see the PL one in the separate pack.

Edit -

Why are the team rosters in edit mode pre-transfer update?

24hr

its just a text file?

when i run sweetfx it mentions steam api and doesnt load the game

Huh? Download the file, extract it into pes folder. Should be a bunch of files as well as the SweetFX folder. I didn't have to run anything.

Bumhead

Banned
I think I like the idea of installing the leagues individually, as PES World have done it.

They seem complete at least, and it means when they release the Bundesliga it'll be a seperate installation.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Is there any place for the national teams with 2048 x 2048 textures? The ones I posted earlier are nice but look super blurry once applied due to being 1024 x 1024.

Hedrush

There's rogue Sevilla files in the PESWorld Sky Bet Championship pack. Also Claudio Ranieri's image did not import for me.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
One thing I definitely prefer on FIFA is the shooting. Feels awful on here, very floaty.

Huh? Download the file, extract it into pes folder. Should be a bunch of files as well as the SweetFX folder. I didn't have to run anything.

I got a preset, its just a text file, didn't download that shady shit from pespatch

24hr

One thing I definitely prefer on FIFA is the shooting. Feels awful on here, very floaty.

I got a preset, its just a text file, didn't download that shady shit from pespatch

Mind linking me to the download to the preset? I want to uninstall the one from PesPatch also. Another question, you played online yet?

UrbanRats

Is there a video detailing whether or not i can do my created team, with created players? And is it all offline?

I say this because the last football game i bought was FIFA 12, and that required online connection to create your team, which meant i could never use that function, since EA had server issues on PC.

After playing extensively both FIFA 17 and PES 2017's demos, i think this time i'm going with PES, i'm liking the controls much more, but first i want to be sure about this stuff, to not get burned again with this online checks bullshit.

(also this i'm buying on PS4, since the PC version looks like shit)

Top Bottom