• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2017 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The King's New Kit

Bumhead

Banned
So the PES Universe OF didn't fix everything for me. Most managers are still fake and only a few stadium names were changed.

Yeah this is what I mean.

Kits are sorted, but managers, stadium names, stadium pictures, club colours etc are still wrong.

Not ideal. Kits and emblems is the main thing though for sure.

Watching the goal replays I can't help but think about how good this game could look on PC with all these lighting and post process effects enabled during gameplay at 60fps.

Malcolm9

Is there anyway to keep the squads updated without the Live Update function? When I turn it off it reverts back to last year's squads.

Spat_triate

Comparison shots.
3DE3JPv.jpg

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Well, I just got cheated to fuck in the last game I played.

Lost 3-2. They scored with their only 3 shots, I had 22 shots, majority were sitters which went wide :/

broony

Can anyone tell me what online co-op game modes there are on PS4?

I'm hoping I can do a season or a cup run with a friend.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So when a second player tries to play on PS4 the game pops up saying Use of user-generated media is not allowed for your account and then everything like original kits and the correct leagues go back to the default versions. Anyone know how to fix it?

RAIDEN1

So how easy is it to sort out the Real Madrid and Juventus problem? How do you go about getting these teams up to scratch, with the official team name, correct registered players, how long does it take all-in all to get everything in order in terms of having all the correct teams displayed across the various leagues covered in the game?

Is there a tutorial video available? I ask all this as my copy is on the way and its the first time I am buying a PES game..

ty_hot

any impressions from online? Was it responsive?
I dont think I can say anything, my internet is very bad. I am connected with a lan cable to the router and after every match the game says "you should use a cable and not wireless connection" lol. I signed this Vodafone contract for 30mb internet and they give me horrendous 5mb. I will cancel it as soon as I find a good discount in any other provider.

But still, it was playable. Takes around 20-40 seconds to find an opponent, and there wasn't really much lag during the game. I believe if you have a good connection it will run well.

But be prepared to play against Barca, Madrid and Manchester United over and over and over again. All the time. This sucks. I want to use other weaker teams but you just cant, how will you stop messi, Ronaldo and ibrahimovic? No way.

spwolf

So how easy is it to sort out the Real Madrid and Juventus problem? How do you go about getting these teams up to scratch, with the official team name, correct registered players, how long does it take all-in all to get everything in order in terms of having all the correct teams displayed across the various leagues covered in the game?

Is there a tutorial video available? I ask all this as my copy is on the way and its the first time I am buying a PES game..

on PS4 it takes few clicks... on XB1 you have to do it manually.

ty_hot

Comparing to the demo the game runs better, seems more responsive btw.

What is the difference between MyClub and Master League?

Comparing to the demo the game runs better, seems more responsive btw.

What is the difference between MyClub and Master League?

MyClub is very similar to FUT except you can't trade players with other users.

Master League is a deeper and better version of FIFA's career mode

SpaceHorror

How do you save line ups in Master League? I change them then they are completely different when it comes time for a match.

Played the full version of PES 17 on PC for a bit....I gotta refund it.

Gameplay is solid but its just ugly, even compared to the XB1 720p version. I just cant support that lack of support from Konami for the PC sku.

Also have such intrusive DRM isnt helping. I feel like the option files will be best on PS4.

Sucks but I'll be sticking with FIFA antother year for my football fix. Impossible for me to justify buying a PS4 only for PES :-/

Fucking Konami....

PES World have just released their phase one patch.

Contents:

​

Kits for all unlicensed Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and sky BET Championship teams, Manchester city third kit will be added once revealed fully and made available with Phase two.

​

Stadium and Manager images for all the above teams whos' coach or home ground does not feature in game.

​

Hi res club emblems for all unlicensed teams mentioned.

​

Hi res competition logos added for the above leagues and cups, others will be added as their league is updated.

http://www.pesworld.co.uk/phase-one-option-file-details

I've noticed that compared to other patches I've looked at theirs seems higher res.

Also if you're looking for Championship teams this is probably the place to get them.

tanuki

So when a second player tries to play on PS4 the game pops up saying Use of user-generated media is not allowed for your account and then everything like original kits and the correct leagues go back to the default versions. Anyone know how to fix it?

I haven't tried yet, but I had this problem too and looked it up. Apparently it's because player 2 logged in with a guest account. Try logging them in with another account?

Grassy

I played the demo, but when in replay mode is there no "Orbit" option at all? Like I want to move the replay camera upwards over the players but all I seem to be able to do is rotate it around them...I remember the old PES games had that ability.

PES World have just released their phase one patch.

http://www.pesworld.co.uk/phase-one-option-file-details

I've noticed that compared to other patches I've looked at theirs seems higher res.

Also if you're looking for Championship teams this is probably the place to get them.

Cheers for that, I'll give it a go once I finish downloading the game.

SpaceHorror

Everyone using the PES World patch please report back if the Sky Bet colors are right (for numbers, names, etc).

Also, if it actually changes stadiums and manager names for all teams.

Really hope PES Universe makes it easy to update their stuff, because it's a bit frustrating that they didn't go through Sky Bet as thoroughly as other leagues.

newsguy

I'm going to pick up 2k17 tonight. Was thinking of getting this as well. Is there any mode in PES where you can just control 1 player like you can in FIFA? I enjoy being a single player and just playing that position.

LAM09

I'm going to pick up 2k17 tonight. Was thinking of getting this as well. Is there any mode in PES where you can just control 1 player like you can in FIFA? I enjoy being a single player and just playing that position.

Yes. It's called Become a legend (BAL).

Malcolm9

I played the demo, but when in replay mode is there no "Orbit" option at all? Like I want to move the replay camera upwards over the players but all I seem to be able to do is rotate it around them...I remember the old PES games had that ability.

Cheers for that, I'll give it a go once I finish downloading the game.

I tweeted one of the marketing guys for PES and he said they've had people people asking for it but it's not in the game currently.

I think it hasn't been in the game since PES 2014, it's a really simple option to patch in I would imagine as it's only camera movement.

Took me 3-4 hours to amend all the team names, plus the PL team kits, as well as the teams you mentioned. Players don't need to be registered to the correct teams, live update released yesterday takes care of all that.

pieface

Can anyone tell me what online co-op game modes there are on PS4?

I'm hoping I can do a season or a cup run with a friend.

From what I can tell there isn't any. Apparently they are planning to add 2v2 in a patch, but it could just be friendly matches where people quit all the time if they start losing.

Really cannot understand why they haven't added a ranked 2v2 mode like FIFA. It would sway people to buy this game who are a bit fed up of FIFA. I'd be one of those people.

Mine keeps crashing when i transfer the last 15, then i restart and import them and the kits are all mixed up - man u have bournemouths kits!

Grassy

If I create a player then transfer them to my team in Master League, will they grow/gain experience or are they stuck with the stats they're created with?

I tweeted one of the marketing guys for PES and he said they've had people people asking for it but it's not in the game currently.

I think it hasn't been in the game since PES 2014, it's a really simple option to patch in I would imagine as it's only camera movement.

That's weird seeing as replay orbit camera was in every PES on PS2 as far as I remember, it's how I used to watch all my replays...

Nyx

Playing a match between Wolfsburg and Bayer Leverkusen at the moment and noticed the commentary actually saying 'Wolfsburg' and 'Bayer Leverkusen' while these clubs are not originally in the game, right?

PaulLFC

Playing a match between Wolfsburg and Bayer Leverkusen at the moment and noticed the commentary actually saying 'Wolfsburg' and 'Bayer Leverkusen' while these clubs are not originally in the game, right?
Leverkusen are licensed, for Wolfsburg it's probably similar to the Premier League teams, where you can choose from a big list of cities and towns to be the commentary name, so this works for the majority of teams.

I'm trying to import PesWorld OF. Has anybody also have the trouble I'm having? Seems that you only have a limited number of kit images you can import into the game, and this patch already max it out, even though it 'only' add premier league, championship, liga and juve+sassuolo. Is that possible that I already reched the limit with this few teams?

Nyx

Leverkusen are licensed, for Wolfsburg it's probably similar to the Premier League teams, where you can choose from a big list of cities and towns to be the commentary name, so this works for the majority of teams.

Ah that explains!

Says I've ran out of image space when importing the PES World option file.

Any ideas how to resolve?

The problem seems to be that kits images slots and stadiums+managers slots are separate. When you try to import a team, it says you have 3000+ images left when it's importing crest, manager and stadium images, but a tenth of that number when it shifts to kits.

Is that possibile? If that's the case, OF are going to be seriously gimped :?

Top Bottom