• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT2| Item Names in English!

Trying to do girard's client order kill 20 level 21+ rappies, but killing them (tried level 21 and 24 rappies) isn't adding to the totals... What am I missing?

Trying to do girard's client order kill 20 level 21+ rappies, but killing them (tried level 21 and 24 rappies) isn't adding to the totals... What am I missing?

It has to be those "rare" rappies. Right now they're in their easter form, but usually they're just the fluffier, bigheaded ones. Don't worry, easter ones still count for the client order.

kiryogi

Banned
And server down for special maintenance! Today's AD progress: Blade Dance and a Red Knuckle with power3. Not bad!

Also spent my AC scratch earnings .-. Got a Ikutachi, Ragne units with approx affixes and spent a ton grinding/affixing as well. 10m gone ;-;

bloody maintenance, I was doing some solo exploring of the Volcano (Tried to beat it but the darn Sol Dragon killed me on my previous attempt) and then I got booted. Supposed to last 3 hours too...lame.

Reknoc

Whoops. I accidentally ended up with 8k in webmoney. Certainly not going to have any problems getting my pure maido outfit.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
It says "middle of may" on the update page and I'm pretty sure I've seen a "May 12th" date somewhere.

Extreme quests look fun, all the other stuff is a bit meh. Also lol @ the prices of the FUN shop items.

Blueblur1

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw those prices. I rather the 1050 meseta (like the jukebox) that a lot of those items go for in player shops.

unfortunately, i can't use knuckles yet, but the best dash involves the triple dash I speak of, with some dagger PA I can't remember.

Anyway, the tri-dash involves a dash ->jump cancel -> dash -> forward on palette -> dash again

Changing your weapon cancels the dash and readies your dash again. On a keyboard, it would be like using the numpad to instantly change weapons. The problem with the controller is that it brings up that menu that requires more inputs to pick another weapon. It won't work that way.

help me out guys...

if you are a hunter/fighter you should really learn this

Wonko_C

Last night I was soloing on Lilipa Desert and heard some freaky crying, it sounded like a ghostly wailing of a woman. Anyone knows what is it? Or is my Vita haunted?

Reknoc

Last night I was soloing on Lilipa Desert and heard some freaky crying, it sounded like a ghostly wailing of a woman. Anyone knows what is it? Or is my Vita haunted?

I hear that a lot in the tunnels but don't think I've noticed it in the desert.

Midou

What the heck, why isn't there an Exploration Request VII for the Ruins? It's kind of really weird to just not have one for it, unless I'm missing something.

I was planning to use that to help out my low-ass fighter subclass. :(

Kokonoe

Banned
I've had my character since OB and I only got to 20 a few months ago.

OTL

(though I guess it is a lot easier now)

I've just been having a lot of fun, I actually played during the alpha, but I recently deleted my cast since they lack all the neat outfits the other races have sadly.

Think I'm going to work on setting up one of those accounts so I can purchase arks cash soon.

Coxy

it's either a lilipan being captured by a gilnas and in need of a rescue or the
cake shop sisters
depending on the exact voice you're hearing

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I don't think I could ever play PSO, PSU, or PSO2 with a keyboard, using a controller is a mandatory. In other words, it's great.

Very. In fact I play it exclusively with one.

Even though I play Ranger and I'd probably be better off using M+KB I just can't.

Good to know, thanks. I played PSOBB on Schthack with a controller exclusively, but I also never played anything but RAcast and HUcaseal. I never played a FO (in PSO...I did in PSU, but that style was VASTLY different), and I'll likely give FO a try at some point here...How does that play? Since using a controller means you're lacking a load of inputs, does that hurt you?

Reknoc

Good to know, thanks. I played PSOBB on Schthack with a controller exclusively, but I also never played anything but RAcast and HUcaseal. I never played a FO (in PSO...I did in PSU, but that style was VASTLY different), and I'll likely give FO a try at some point here...How does that play? Since using a controller means you're lacking a load of inputs, does that hurt you?

It's not too bad since you use the d-pad to access your hotkeys if you want to do more than the 3 spells assigned to your weapon's actions..

I don't know how people play without mouse aim. Aiming with wimpy analog sticks never works for me.

if you keep you attacks on the face buttons, you'd have to take your thumb off of the stick and it wouldn't work. If you want to do that (aim), you're better off moving those commands to the shoulders/triggers

Kokonoe

Banned
I'm at the badge shop and have one golden thingy, but all the items except for a few require silver thingys. Is there a way to convert them down? Kind of confused here.

TTqlGYc.png

I'm at the badge shop and have one golden thingy, but all the items except for a few require silver thingys. Is there a way to convert them down? Kind of confused here.

http://i.imgur.com/TTqlGYc.png

The silver "thingys" (eight of them) were only obtainable by buying the Vita version Special Package. More details here: http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-vita-officially-launches/

Amazingly, from that screenshot it doesn't seem like the color the recycle shop assigns them matches the color of the actual items; the badges from the Vita Special Package are actually yellow!

Kinda amuses me how all we ever see the default Humar do in promo videos is spam overend. Well, at least he isn't spamming rising edge -> twisterfall anymore.

I don't know about you guys but I wish we had more emergency order fights like against that huge mecha tank instead of another annoying Dark Falz fight.

Ferr986

I don't know about you guys but I wish we had more emergency order fights like against that huge mecha tank instead of another annoying Dark Falz fight.

But Vardha is the boss of Tunnels, you can always fight it.
Falz is exclusive to EQ and has way better drops and exp.

Top Bottom